Are you happy with your partners choice of footwear.

Leigh

Are you happy with your partners choice of footwear.  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with your partners choice of footwear.

• Yes im very happy.
    • It's ok.
    • I dont care.
    • its acceptable.
    • I dont like it.

Karen is right. They always say that you can tell a lot about a man from his shoes and the care that he gives them. I think that also goes for the girls too. You can tell a lot about a girl and the style of heels she wears and how she takes care of them also. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 3 weeks later...

I am VERY happy with my partners choice of footwear since he also wears heels and have plenty more of them than me... I so envy him... I wish my shoe wardrobe was just as big as his. Unfortunately we don't have the same size :wave:

Karen is right. They always say that you can tell a lot about a man from his shoes and the care that he gives them. I think that also goes for the girls too. You can tell a lot about a girl and the style of heels she wears and how she takes care of them also.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Agreed. Sadly, an awful lot of women in this country don't look after their shoes at all well....the High Streets are full of women in heels that are worn down past the tips, scraped, scratched, scuffed, unpolished....and just plain untidy.

The worst offenders are young girls in white heels or boots, covered in black scuffs and scratches...Oh Dear..!!:wave:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We both are Happy with what each other wears and has!

Although she has aLOT more shoes and boots than I do! (she has 50+ pairs and I have a meager 20+ pairs!

But yes!

VERY:love: VERY :love:HAPPY!

Karen is right. They always say that you can tell a lot about a man from his shoes and the care that he gives them. I think that also goes for the girls too. You can tell a lot about a girl and the style of heels she wears and how she takes care of them also.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Dawn i have to Agree with u but still in some parts disagree. I take good care of my shoes but i still have those few that looks like some used in WW2 cause of wear and age. The more and the longer you wear em they will get some bumps here and there. You just cant aviod it:( no matter how carefull you are. But in general your rigth.

• 2 months later...

I had to vote "Its acceptable", as over the years she has developed serious foot & knee medical issues which preclude standing or walking in HH. Only flat orthopaedic sandals with custom-formed, Dr. Schols-type inserts allow her to walk at all, and then only relatively short distances. Big bummer for both of us as she enjoyed and wore HH since she was 11. So, as much as both of us dislike her available shoe choices, "acceptable" is the only fit. She knows about my intense interest in HH, but is dead set against my use. Bottom line, as my son so aptly worded his all-purpose philosophy, "Dad, in all cases, the object is to stay married..." He's right. One can't just kick 50+ years with your best friend to the curb; so clandestine HH wear seems my lot. There ARE worse things, but none come to mind at the moment. Well, maybe war, pestilence or untimely death. UPBy5

I had to vote "Its acceptable", as over the years she has developed serious foot & knee medical issues which preclude standing or walking in HH. Only flat orthopaedic sandals with custom-formed, Dr. Schols-type inserts allow her to walk at all, and then only relatively short distances. Big bummer for both of us as she enjoyed and wore HH since she was 11. So, as much as both of us dislike her available shoe choices, "acceptable" is the only fit. She knows about my intense interest in HH, but is dead set against my use. Bottom line, as my son so aptly worded his all-purpose philosophy, "Dad, in all cases, the object is to stay married..." He's right. One can't just kick 50+ years with your best friend to the curb; so clandestine HH wear seems my lot. There ARE worse things, but none come to mind at the moment. Well, maybe war, pestilence or untimely death.

UPBy5

50+ years is a very impressive achievement. I bet that after all this time, the both of you know every little thing about each other.

After so many years together and the fact that she is your best friend and closest person to you, do you really think that your desire to wear heels would actually bring the marriage to an end?

Why is she so adamant of her refusal to allow you to wear heels when she know that it makes you happy?

50+ years is a very impressive achievement. I bet that after all this time, the both of you know every little thing about each other.

After so many years together and the fact that she is your best friend and closest person to you, do you really think that your desire to wear heels would actually bring the marriage to an end?

Why is she so adamant of her refusal to allow you to wear heels when she know that it makes you happy?

Maximilian,

Thanks for your kind words. I don't think the union would end, but the strain would be fierce. There's so little unplowed ground between us, we've gotten to the point that we can usually finish each other's sentences, much to the irritation of the speaker. Interestingly, on ocassion I will have a thought, and she will simultaneously speak directly to, or on the subject of, that particular thought. Halloween every day....spooky!

AS to her "adamanat refusal", please go to the "Hellos, Goodbyes..." section, look at the thread "Seriously new...." and the intro I finally got booked on Sept. 28, 2010. Its "#14 (permalink)" to the right of the posting date. Will save a lot of disc space by not repeating it all here. Again, thanks for your response.

• 11 months later...

I've voted for two options:

She has a big choice of very nice shoes and when she wears one of these im "absolutely happy"

Most of time she is wearing one of the five or six others and then i dont like it very much.

For me personal any choice of shoes is getting better, when weared barefoot or with nylons instead of any socks.:)

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

Easy one for me as MrsF only really wears high heels unless she is working out. I would say she wears four inch or higher 90% of the time.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

• 1 month later...

I wish I was happy with my partner's foot wear, but not really...Try to encourage him to wear boots, but no. I buy nice sneaks for him also, but he usually ends up returning them for a cheaper pair...BUT, I do not criticize, and accept whatever choices he makes...

• 2 weeks later...

im very happy with my partners choice of footwear he owns more heels than me and i must admit there is some that really need to go in the bin but thats his choice not mine.when he buys a new pair i say yes hun nice but when i buy i pair for him its different there my choice and i want him to wear them and show them of for me in his skinny jeans with those stilettos what more could a girl want a man that can wear heels better than some woman better legs the only thing we need to work on is his makeup technic as hes says hun pleas do it for me cause i must addmit he cant do it good atm but in time she will:winkiss:

I think I do own more HHS than my partner. She likes it when we get home, for me to wear HHS and when I don't have anything on she wants to know why. I am trying to get a pair of 6" or higher to wear and sort of asked her if I can have a pair cor christmas, so we will see.

• 2 months later...

My wife has several pairs of heels which I've gifted. Unfortunately she doesn't share my passion for them and mostly wears them on special occasions. I figured someone in this house has to wear the heels!

Yeah that "Heel's is only for special occasions" attitude is really anoying. Some might be only suitable for special occasions but thats only a few styles.

Not really. She's a flats girl. Bought her a pair of Rockport Janae. Really nice but she's only worn twice in the house for a half an hour each time. Any ideas or tips?

Well she prob dont like to wear heel's then. I belive you have alot better chance to win in the lottery than you have on finding a women who likes wearing high heel's. Most are flaties these days or else the shoe are filled with all kind's of crap. Its a sad turn for the worse the world are taking these days. Feels like living in the wrong time sadly.

The ultimate favority style for me is like these: http://billedeupload.dk/images/T7e8p.jpg but thats is almost never seen anymore :wavey:

My ex had exactly one pair of heels, and the one time she wore them I complemented her on them, saying she really looked nice in heels! Result: She stopped wearing them. :wavey:

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife used to wear heels all the time, always told her she looked nice but it didnt seem to matter, she eventually stopped wearing, no matter as we eventually got divorced, my new lady wears high boots all the time now, and looks so sexy, but the funny thing is now that, it doesnt matter with her as her personality is so much better I dont mind.