Are you happy with your partners choice of footwear.

Leigh

Are you happy with your partners choice of footwear.  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with your partners choice of footwear.

• Yes im very happy.
    • It's ok.
    • I dont care.
    • its acceptable.
    • I dont like it.

Pretty much like the tittle said. "Are you happy with your partners choice of footwear."

My partner aint exactly waering what i want him to wear. But its acceptebel for me. Just wondering how everybody hes it. And i dont think it plays anyrole in our relationship what or what not my partner wear. But you know everyone has dreams.

Love Leigh.

Well, the last partner I had was my ex who loathed heels, so no, I didn't like her choice of footwear. She found heels on me revolting, so that didn't help things, either, and is part of the reason she's an ex, not a Mrs. I had no proble with her wearing flats - to each their own. She had the figure to wear heels, though, yet only did so on rare occasion, so I was mildly disappointed. As for my wear of heels, well, I was "apparently" sick, twisted, demented, subversive, living/acting in sin, a blight on my family and child... She had issues. Let's leave it at that.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Well, my wife has had long term problems with her feet. Two surgeries didn't help. Real heels are a thing of the past. Maybe a fairly chunky 2" heel these days. Certainly no stilettos, and nothing of any real height. And unfortunately, while I could likely handle the lower heels, as there are many feminine cut lower heels shoes, the shoes she mostly wears now are the "comfort" styles, so the cut of the shoes is not even delicate any more. So, while I understand that she hasn't a choice any more, my answer is still no, I don't like what she wears.

My wife is rather tall and hence does not wear very high heels. But since we know each other and she knows I like heels, both on her and on me, she has been wearing heels (she rarely did before) in the midrange. We usually select them together so that they accentuate her figure and we are both happy with them. Important is that they are comfortable. That just means you buy less, but in the end you have more money per pair and you can get some really good shoes and boots. She looks really good in some of them, and she knows it. It makes her happy. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Most of my wife's shoes are gorgeous. Some she bought, some I bought for her, some we picked out together. There are a few that she bought that I don't like; some I bought for her she doesn't really like. Most of the time, though, our tastes line up.

Chris is often jealous of my shoes, it almost the case of getting both our sizes Work wise she has to be sensible and in the 2-3" range. She knows what I like and "plays" accordingly. Al

My wife don't care what shoe she wears. When she buys shoes there is two conditions: must like them and must be feminie. I very like heels also when i wear but she don't accept this shoes on me.

My wife has some foot issues, so she does not wear heels on a regular basis. Also her job involves taking care of children, so it's not practical for her either. She does wear them when we go out and we won't be walking around a lot. I pick out many of her shoes, but she has the final approval for shoes that she wears in public. We have found that she really likes the shoes with the hidden platforms since they are easier to wear for a long time. I like them because they usually have a nice tall heel on them and really show off her great legs. :blinkbigeyes:

Since Mickey has had to have her leg taken off she can't wear heels anymore. I have bought her some very pretty ballet flats and she seems happy with them so I am satisfied also. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I first met my wife she was always in heels (if I'm honest that's what got my attention first, along with the way the heels enhanced her fab bum! lol) Now, 10 years later and with a 6 month old baby it's switched completely in the other direction where she is very rarely in heels. I can't blame her though, the amount of running around after the boy she does it wouldn't be appropriate. Just makes the occasions she does take a pair of her Jimmy Choos out the box that bit more special :smile:

• 1 month later...

Hi leigh,

I'm single. Mainly because nothing any of my partners ever did was acceptable. nonetheless, everyone has dreams as you point out.

Pretty much like the tittle said. "Are you happy with your partners choice of footwear."

My partner aint exactly waering what i want him to wear. But its acceptebel for me. Just wondering how everybody hes it. And i dont think it plays anyrole in our relationship what or what not my partner wear. But you know everyone has dreams.

Love Leigh.

Me I am the heel wear in my house. My wife has just a few pair's of heel's to witch she only wears for special occasion's. Me I think I have just as many heels as she does!:P She does not like the fact that I wear skirt's or heel's. As time goes on she really don't say much about it. I just don't wear them out and about with her that's all. I wish I could! Oh well some day!:)

I actually do not care and his shoewear does not influence what I feel for him. But still there are some occasions where I do not like what he wears... still it is his decision, isn´t it. I probably would not even say anything then... but I WOULD tell him I love it when he wears what I like :).

I used to love my wifes footwear, she had great taste. Today ,not so much ,she broke her ankle on a family outing a few years back and has to wear sneakers or low heel boots. She still loves high heels and it's my prayer she will be able to wear them again.:)

I actually do not care and his shoewear does not influence what I feel for him. But still there are some occasions where I do not like what he wears... still it is his decision, isn´t it. I probably would not even say anything then... but I WOULD tell him I love it when he wears what I like :).

The same here. I don't often have to complain however, as my husband has excellent taste.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

The same here. I don't often have to complain however, as my husband has excellent taste.

I would like to say the same (he still chose me!) but sometimes I am not sure at all about that, especially as to his taste for outfits or shoes :)

:P

I would like to say the same (he still chose me!) but sometimes I am not sure at all about that, especially as to his taste for outfits or shoes :)

:sad:

Aww...but he chose you Pata!:P That's the main thing!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

My wife looks great in a 4 inch heel. Unfortunately, that pair was a bone colored pleated shoe with a single instep strap about 25 years ago. She walked so good in them that really got my attention. Then we started our family and that was the end of her using heels and never did go back to the more feminine heeled shoes. She uses mostly a flat "comfortable" style today and I just have to accept the reality. :)

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

I bought my wife many pairs of high heel boots, mainly between 3 and 4 inches and she wears them quite willingly. We save the 5 inch pair for the bedroom. Interestingly, she will not wear the same heel height in pumps or sandals...and that makes the summers depressing from a heel fetish perspective

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not with anyone in particular at the moment. Still single and looking, but for the guys I've dated, they know how to dress and their shoes are real spiffy. A lot of times, shoes can say a lot about them because of the style they wear i which it reflects their overall style and personality.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey