Suede pumps with rhinestones

M-a

I had my birthday just a few weeks ago and this is what I bought for myself :pulsingheart:

I usually hate rhinestones but for some reason I loved these heels from the first time I layed my eyes on them.

I like very much the shape, the platform, the heel.. but not the rhinestones! :blinkbigeyes:

I don't usually like platforms but the pattern of the rhinestones on them de-emphasize the platform and make the shoes look graceful and downright sexy. Of course the outfit to go with them would need to be carefully chosen. Thanks for showing them.

I had my birthday just a few weeks ago and this is what I bought for myself :pulsingheart:

I usually hate rhinestones but for some reason I loved these heels from the first time I layed my eyes on them.

Great shoes, M-a :blinkbigeyes:

I like the shape and style but I thing the rhinestones would be a bit much for me.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Great shoes, M-a :blinkbigeyes:

I like the shape and style but I thing the rhinestones would be a bit much for me.

I think they'll be great for new years eve or something like that. It's not likely that I'll be walking around with them in the middle of the day. :pulsingheart:

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com