hello from Melbourne, Australia

Just saying Hi to everyone here. High Heeled Boots (Stiletto's and Platforms) have been driving me wild since Batman Returns came out in 1992. I love Fetish Boots with 5.5"+ Heels. Im aiming to buy a pair of Black Leather Thigh Highs with 7" Heel + 2" Platform....to me those boots exude Power and Confidence...I love my Music (Metal especially), Video Games, PC's, Vinyl LPs and Movies. If anyone in Melb has the same interests let me know:wave:

Music, huh? Not anywhere near Melbourne myself, wrong hemisphere entirely, but I thought I'd pick up on the mention of metal anyway. Are we talking Black Sab through Metallica here or Sum 41 era? Also vinyl - the attraction being? Nostalgic attachment to scratches & pops doesn't seem likely, is it the better sound quality you get from properly cared-for discs? My collection (mix of SACDs, CDs and some vinyl) ranges from Tallis and Byrd through Arcade Fire and Florence & The Machine. Oh, and on-topic . . . any poster in the UK can probably see the green glow of envy over this end of the district line . . . I swear one day I'm going to emigrate over there just to get my hands on some Mollini heels without worrying about import taxes. You fortunate antipodean you!!!

Hi vcooper! and welcome! im in melbourne too! (spikester, i actually emmigrated from the UK).. i love metal! i've seen metallica, machine head, slipknot, mastadon.. to name a few. Hope you enjoy HHP!

Metal ranges from Sabbath/Judas Priest to Metallica/Mercyful Fate/Bathory to Cannibal Corpse/Autopsy to Immortal/Darkthrone and Profanatica. atm ive been listening to heaps of Alice Cooper.....ive always been a huge cooper fan but lately ive been listening to his early 80's albums a lot. The attraction to LPs started when i was very young....i guess im obssessed with them because i like the sound they give, the way they look, the gimmicks they can have (coulored Vinyl and so on) and the larger artwork. I like the fact that you MUST look after them properly to maintain quality sound....and it's fun to clean them and soo on......at least i think it is anyways...