anybody else have big, wide feet?

scott_f

I have weird feet too. Depending on the manufacturer and style, I'm anywhere from a 13W (Payless/Avenue) to 15 (most others) to a 16 (Pleaser "Faith" line). As anyone can attest to, it all depends on the cut and style!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Some Payless brands are cut larger than others. Highlights, Predictions and Fionis I can wear 10W in flat styles or 11M in heels. The other brands I need 11M in flats, 11W in heels. Other stores are hit and miss, I have to try on shoes to see what fits.

Hi Scott F, I have a size 13 feet, i have gotten several pair of pleaser or indulge style and they fit great in a size 16. 4 and 5inch heels which in a size 16 is about 4 3/4 inches to 5 3/4 inches. Very comfortable and sturdy, the only thing i did was to put metal tips on them. Try www.discount stripper.com..john boy.

Hi Scott F, I have a size 13 feet, i have gotten several pair of pleaser or indulge style and they fit great in a size 16. 4 and 5inch heels which in a size 16 is about 4 3/4 inches to 5 3/4 inches. Very comfortable and sturdy, the only thing i did was to put metal tips on them. Try www.discount stripper.com..john boy.

sounds good but how wide do them come as im like a wide to EEE depending on the shoe

and in womens a mens 14 is like 16 correct?

• 2 weeks later...

sounds good but how wide do them come as im like a wide to EEE depending on the shoe

and in womens a mens 14 is like 16 correct?

Usually yes, but that's mainly to account for the width difference.

I have narrow feet for a man, but wide feet for a woman. Since wide women's shoes are inherently easier to find than narrow men's shoes, well...

I take a 12 or 13 in men's shoes (depends on the shape of the toe box) and can usually do a 13 wide in women's shoes.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde