Wearing heels in secret

Ppjames12

Hi their I am a secret heel wearer and iwonderd how many other guys out their are also I find it v difficult and frustrating wear do you hide your heels and what reasons have you given too your partner too be alone I hope 1 day I can wear heels in front if my partner but she isn't in too it v conservative :blinkbigeyes:

We are all hear fir the same reason HEELS!!!

U used to wear my heels in private, untill my wife found them. There was a lot of explaining to do, and a lot of trust to be regained. Now it is acceptable to my wife for me to wear them in the house whenever I want. My advice is don't hide this for too much longer. Open up to her and let her know what your feelings are. She will be greatful and will trust you more if you tell her, but opposite if she finds out on her own. Best of luck to you.

My advice is to be open and honest about it. Hiding them and the posibility of them being discovered can only lead to problems. If this is something you really enjoy doing, be open with your partner and explain your feelings. If you are not accepted, move on. But first, decide how you really feel about wearing high heels.

i've been wearing heels in secret for ages now, i decided one day to just wear them all day, my housemate came home from work and never said a thing. have been wearing them with the stiletto clearly shown and still nothing. i personally think peps don't really care what you wear.

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

Unfortunately, since I'm still imprisoned in college, I have to live at home, therefore, I wear my boots in private. Part of me loves it, because I am a very private person. The other part of me, the one that desires freedom, wishes I had my own place where I could wear my boots whenever I want without worrying who might see. Of course I wonder, if I ever am blessed with a relationship, how my girlfriend/wife would react. I do plan on telling her sooner than later, but since trust is a big deal for me, it won't be immediately. :blinkbigeyes:

Unfortunately, since I'm still imprisoned in college, I have to live at home, therefore, I wear my boots in private. Part of me loves it, because I am a very private person. The other part of me, the one that desires freedom, wishes I had my own place where I could wear my boots whenever I want without worrying who might see.

Of course I wonder, if I ever am blessed with a relationship, how my girlfriend/wife would react. I do plan on telling her sooner than later, but since trust is a big deal for me, it won't be immediately. :blinkbigeyes:

Take it from a lot of long time members here, that the longer you wait to tell her the greater the trust issue becomes. Especially if you married her and there are children involved......then, it could become a "relationship" issue. (What else is he hiding from me? type of reaction.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Unfortunately, since I'm still imprisoned in college, I have to live at home, therefore, I wear my boots in private. Part of me loves it, because I am a very private person. The other part of me, the one that desires freedom, wishes I had my own place where I could wear my boots whenever I want without worrying who might see.

Of course I wonder, if I ever am blessed with a relationship, how my girlfriend/wife would react. I do plan on telling her sooner than later, but since trust is a big deal for me, it won't be immediately. :blinkbigeyes:

Buddy, this makes absolute zero sense, and clearly trust is NOT important to you at all. I've said it many times before, and I'll say it yet again...

Dont make it something you need to "sit her down and tell her about" because by doing that, your turning it into a problem, just wear you damn shoes, be who you are, and the very first time she meets you, she will see for herself.

Its just footwear, and by hiding it or turning it into something you need to "tell her about" your adding an element of something else into the mix that might leave a woman wondering "what else does he need to tell me about"

You dont have to tell a woman you like blue shirts or like 4x4 SUV's, you just drive them/wear them and the world see's you for whatever they like.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hey Tech, It's a hard pill to swallow for many of us, but what you say is right on the mark. We have made the simple act of wearing heels into a major crisis by not being open about our choice, as males, to wear the type of high heels we desire. Although, there are some people who are so narrow-minded they aren't able to think outside of the social standards (the box) and understand why men would want to wear heels, others take it in stride as part of being human. Why should we feel any less of a person for acting upon the desires that have come from who we are? Everyone has their own perspectives and what makes theirs any more viable then mine or yours, but especially mine. :blinkbigeyes:

My wife knows about my interest in heels but unfortunately does not share it. Out of respect for that, I do not wear them when I am with her, and I do not share my adventures with her.

Ditto - I live in hope that she will one day accept it but until then its a private thing

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

I would say I wear heels in secret, but it is a secret from the public. My wife approves, and has even purchased me some heels for me. I keep my heels in an under-the-bed shoe storage box along with her heels so the kids won't think anything about it.

U used to wear my heels in private, untill my wife found them. There was a lot of explaining to do,

These days, I explain up front, but not to everyone - only those with whom I stand to be either very good friends or something more. In the last five years, I've had three something mores develop into friendships, but the other half dissolved.

One person in my life likes me for who I am, not what I wear, and I'm happy with that, though that alone isn't a reason to accelerate the relationship beyound being good friends.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Thats a start .. At least she approves and buys shoes for you. I would love that to happen!!

Would still be difficult for me to share storage with her though - little ones & their friends are constantly paying dress up with mommy's stuff and parading around the house for Mom and her friends. Wife wear a 7.5 and I wear a 10 - could be (and I know it should not be) a little embaressing explaining to her friends why there are size 10 heels about

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

My wife also don;t know. (She does not own a single pair!!!) We have stacks of camping equipment in 'my' garage at home. Easily stacked in crates. But, I dread the day that my wife will be looking for some equipment....

Maybe she has already seen your stashed footwear and is waiting for you to buy her a pair also.

I still heel in 'secret' as such,my wife knows and 'grudingly' tolerates my 'habit'!,but seeing as i keep at least five or six pairs under a chair in view its not really a secret! She at last has accepted that its a part of me that is'nt going away,so when the 'kids' or should i say young adults are out i can wear them.Funny thing is i think they may have guessed who owns the shoes by now! I will say though it did take a momumental shift on her part to see things from my view,neither of us are perfect and it was sort of a question of is the grass greener on the other side? or should i say better the devil you know! still its work in progress....strangely it took us nearly splitting up over different matters to bring everthing to where we are today...give a bit ,take a bit in my case!

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

Maybe she has already seen your stashed footwear and is waiting for you to buy her a pair also.

I really like your reply, Histiletto :smile:

I'm sure many wifes or s/o knows about it and are waiting to see

how long it will take for the "secret" to be revealed by their partners...