My Evening in heels

autumnheels

Dear Guys, last weekend I had 9 wonderful hours in my 5" black Patent Mary Janes. But in detail: Last weekend was the carnival weekend, and there is no better to wear heels in germany. My wife knows about my passion, because of a bad cold, she could not go with me to te carnival ball. She asked me, what I want to wear, So I awnserd her, I go as a girl. She was fine with it, and I showed her what I could wear. So I dressed up in a black dress with net stockings an my 5" Mary Janes. I had 9 fantastic hours in my heels and got only compliments. I should say, that I have a perfect figur :blinkbigeyes: One girl came and asked about my shoe size, she wanted to try my heels on, but as I told her that I'm a UK 10 she said, there are to big. This evening was one of t he best in my life. Can't wait to next year....

Autumnheels:-) It souunds like you had a ball dressed that way. Too bad that your wife couldn't go as I'm sure that she would have noted the looks and comments that you received which probably would have been brownie points in your favor of dressing that way more often. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 3 weeks later...