Be Unique!

heelguy

i haven't quite figured out wether this is making a mockery or being serious, but im taking it seriously and think it's very motivational for us fella's!

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/129092482771547867.jpg

lol, have you been drinking? Thats a total piss take, an OTT example. How is that not obvious? :blinkbigeyes::pulsingheart:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hey, that's quite unique (strange......?) At least he could have taken the curlers out of his hair before he wandered out into public. Or, if you are looking for attention, is there a better way to attract it?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I agee with Shrimper that a wig would look much better than the curlers in his hair. One thing for sure, if you check out the pic's background you will find that he is getting a lot of attenion from behind. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

The right to choose ones own appearance definitely applies here and I support that, even though I have my reservations on his presentation. The reason for the public posturing isn't revealed. He could have been an advertising model for a local outlet or for a theatrical event. He might even be there on a dare or a club initiation. I would really need to know more about this picture.

but maybe he's gone out in that outfit, just wanting to be a man wearing a dress and fishnets and heels, a wig would make it look like he's trying to immitate being a woman, where as his normal hair paired with everything else still makes him the male that he is, just dressed how he feels comfortable :blinkbigeyes:

• 1 month later...