Opinions please...

Have just seen Susan's wide heeled MJ's and thought I would run these boots past you, hoping for some opinions.. Most of my boots have slim defined heels and believe they could make a pleasant change.

These on the other hand, have a rather fine, pointed toe, with a broad, deep heel and have a quasi western look to them. Would go well as a casual boot teamed up with a pair of neat jeans I think.

I don't have anything with a really wide "block" type heel in my closet and have been toying with the idea of getting these, mainly for that extra bit of stability.

What do you think of them..? Good, bad or otherwise?

Posted Image

jim

Those are nice. I'm not 100% sure about the way the heel front slopes forward, but all that is down to personal taste anyway. Does the heel taper? It looks like it might be quite narrow when viewed from the rear. They are high enough for most people I guess. I wonder why the leg part slopes back so much? I would find that difficult to wear.

UKKH! They would be improved somewhat by NOT resembling a western boot knockoff, but .... :wink:

(opinions are like, well you know, but you DID ask!)

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I actually quite like them, and since I can wear a US10W, there's a chance there. I'd go for black, and be happy that they'd be mistaken for cowboy boots. I quite like them. My only query is how narrow they are - they look narrow, and narrow and me don't quite mix :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Thanks for showing the boots at a different angle Robert.I quite like the profile but when veiwed from the back they look verydifferent...I shall have to think on this for a while before committing.

Thanks for your views guys,keep 'em comming. :wink:

jim

• 7 months later...

Since I need something with a sturdy heel for balance, I would buy them for street-heeling. I think everyone would think them a western boot under long boot-cut indigo jeans. I would take them for a test drive at my local mall. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I don't believe there is anyone that could complain about those boots. You can wear them anywhere without any problems.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bert:-) I like the looks of your boots. The toe box on yours look very much like the toes on the boots in the original pics above. Bubba 136:-) I agree with you that no-one would be the wiser to the fact that you would be wearing heels under jeans. I like that look, but what concerns me is the rearward slope of the leg part of the boot. Would that make wearing them uncomfortable? Since I never had a pair of boots like that, I guestion that slope to the rear. Someone has said that they are made by Bachi, but what is the heel height and the price? The size is no problem with me as I take a USW 8. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!