My New Novel!

Some of you know and some of you don't know that I'm a "bit of a writer". Now, owing to the general parsimony and lack of co-operation on the part of my agent, I decided to go down the "self publish" route. Therefore it is now on sale on ebay: 180469417536 I know it's a bit pricey for an E book but it is a cracking yarn!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Good stuff Doc, I hope you sell enough to keep on expanding that heel collection. Just looked at the listing and does not sound like my kind of thing, not that I read many books anyway. thanks for letting us all know about it.

The angels have the phonebox.

From one author to an other I wish you only the best of luck Doc.

Believe me I know what you mean about agents.

T&H

Congratulations, Shoe.....Gee, I wish I could write :blinkbigeyes:

Best of luck with your book Dr Shoe

Many thanks for your good wishes chaps!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Congratulations on your creation, I hope it sells well. Maybe it would be easier to manage multiple copies by setting it up as a multiple item, fixed price sale? (you might have to wait until you've got 30 feedback points first) Have you looked into print-on-demand publishers? I use lulu.com, and there must be a UK equivalent. Lulu lets you sell both printed and downloadable copies and the up front cost to you is zero. They do ship internationally, but I'm not sure how effective that is, but the download option is an easier way to sell than eBay/PayPal and emailing attachments. Your book will also appear on Amazon with lulu doing the all the work. I'm a bit reluctant to put my name out on this forum, but pm me if you want a link to my store with my 2 so-called books.