My avatar

What should I use as my avatar?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. What should I use as my avatar?

• The road sign
    • The cheeky-looking red squirrel

I've been toying with the idea of using a squirrel for my avatar... (a red one, naturally). I've found two images, so I'm wondering which I should use:

Posted Image

or

Posted Image

What do you think? I quite like the cheeky-looking red squirrel, but I also like the amusement value in the road sign!

NB: I've actually seen red squirrels face to face - on our patio at Oasis Whinfell Forest in the Lake District (now owned by Centre Parcs). On the drive way into the forest, they genuinely have road signs saying "Watch out for red squirrels"! :wink:

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Hmm, just discovered this one:

Posted Image

and thought it was rather cool :wink: I do actually have a stuffed animal toy of a red squirrel, although it's a bit more fluffy than this one!

SH

I vote for the frugal squirrel myself!

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I like the beer one, but it's a bit too big for my avatar. I could have spent ages searching out amusing squirrel pics, but I couldn't be bothered at 1:20am, plus that would mean too much choice! I might consider the boot one... only trouble is that I actually had trouble making out the squirrel when I first looked at it - and it'd probably be worse if I shrunk it to a reasonable avatar size! :wink: SH

How about this?

Posted Image

Hope you like it, and I hope you find someone much less cack-handed with an image editor to do it properly for you!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Hi SH, I voted for the funny traffic sign, even if the lower live squirrel looks very nice. But when I detected PJ's squirrel, drinkink Budweiser beer with a blade of straw, I changed my opininion completely. This sweet and extremely intelligent animal should be your avatar :wink:!!! Only one little criticism: It should drink a british brand of your Nottingham area or at least my deerest Hassian brand "Licher Bier" :drinking: And it should wear squirrel heels, but difficult to find in a squirrels size ... micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!