extreme heels

beaztheelz

I wear them for modelling on a regular basis - but no longer than two, maybe three hours maximum at a time. Despite claims to the contrary - they DO make your feet and ankles ache after a while.

post-1866-133522904761_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522904734_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522904741_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522904745_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522904755_thumb.jpg

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Not sure what you consider "extreme", but I don't own a single pair with heels measuring less than 5.75" without plats, and 6-7" heel with 1-2" plats. Of course I don't wear them on a daily basis, but whenever we go out to a fetish club night I'll wear them for several hours and typically refuse to take them off even though my feet will be quite sore in some of them. Insoles are a must have! The Ellie 6" heels (8261) don't get worn outside the house....yet. But I can manage them for a few hours at home walking a bit and sitting even more.

EXcept for a pair of neutral-color Steve Madden loafers with 4" wedge heels I use to go into malls, big stores and the like without looking obvious, the rest of my shoes are 5" and up. I love wedges for walking in the grass and I adore stiletto heels. A few years I attended a fetish Halloween party sponsored by, no less, a shoe store. I wore an ABS metallic gold wrap dress, large hoop earrings from Kohls, a Pierre Cardin dress watch, long acrylic nails polished a fuschia that matched my toes, an ankle bracelet, and some gold irredescent Sunset Strip platform sandals with 8.5" stiletto heels. A step outside to have a cigarette with the other girls and everyone was commenting on each others' heels--nobody in the group had on anything under 7" so I'd say we were all "extreme heel" lovers! HappyinHeels