Hi all from Spain

I am a high heel lover

So am I.....How about telling us a little more about yourself and your interest in high heels?:blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

And Im also high heel lover, in fact I havent got any shoes whatsoever ever I wouldnt be able to walk in them, I wouldn't be that brave to go to shop and buy them. But I really appreciate look and that style on mens womens feet. And I could imagine myself walking in them in front of public eye. And Id like to say I have never walk in high heels in my live. but I wish I had possibility to try them on my feet at least once.

Im also high heel lover... I could imagine myself walking in them in front of public eye.. ... I wish I had possibility to try them on my feet at least once.

Welcome to hhplace Szpilkins :pulsingheart: If you are serious about wearing high heels, just keep reading the posts here and I am sure you will find all of the information you could ever ask for about how to find the proper size to fit you, how to buy them and how to wear them. If you need more information, just ask and we'll be glad to help you.

:blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I like high heel boots black, my foot length from heel to toes is 27cm.I don't know what size it is cos I went to website to check it and I got confused. And I am frightened to go to the shop and buy them. I could imagine me running on with them on in front of public. Never seen man walking down the street in them in serious life. But I wear tights under my trousers that anyone is see them. But I could imagine me in high heels they first of all make noise.