Sign in to follow this  
heelsareme

Heel shopping in Sydney

Can any one help? I'm planning a trip to Sydney in a few week time and I want to buy some serious high heel courts and am looking for some advice as to where to shop particuarly as I want to try them to ensure a good fit! Thanks in anticapation.

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I love some of the shoes from:

http://www.peeptoeshoes.com.au/

You'll see that they only have shops in Sydney. It's the first stop I'd make. Anyway, I hope that's helpful.

Thanks a bunch. Some fantastic shoes in deed. I will definitely check them out!

On line there was a company that advertised from Australia, known as Shoecraft. They changed their lines of heels, because of shoe manufacting businesses closing, since I have dealt with them. Like many on-line retailers, they began to offer Pleasers which almost dominated their site and gave me less of an incentive to spend more on their shoes than buying them for less at area retailers or other on-line outlets.

yes agreed Histiletto, first time i walked into shoecraft i thought they were too expensive. the internet & other stores in the same area are somewhat cheaper.