Jimmy Choo 24:7 Perferct Round Toe

wolf

As a devotee of the plain black pump, THE sexiest shoe around, those offerings from Jimmy Choo are downright sensational!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

You can order them from 34 up to 43 in special order.

If you like them, and you stay tuned, you can get them in other sizes.

The style is really nice.

By your statement 'stay tunes' do you mean that JC will make them in 44+ in the future

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

By your statement 'stay tuned' do you mean that JC will make them in 44+ in the future

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

A very elegant shoe in all respects. Not a round toe (fortunately); definitely more almond. Maybe it's an illusion but the heel looks as if placed just a little further back than it would be on a 'classic stiletto' shoe, but I don't argue with that. Louboutin heels, for example, seem generally to be even further back and, to me, spoil the line somewhat. But what do I know? :blinkbigeyes:

These are nice plus you have the choice of 4 different heel heights (65, 85,100, 110mm) and a slingback version.

No way! OMG, I may have to finally splurge Big Time and go for a pair of the round toe pumps. This would be the ultimate staple item. To last for years, so each wear would in the long run cost less than a new pair of Nine Wests every year.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 2 weeks later...

Wolf:-) Those certainly are a very elegant well designed perfectly proportioned pair of heels although a bit expensive. I'm sure that any girl would like those as a gift very much and they would be a pair to be treasured. Hope she can master wearing them. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Those are damned beautiful shoes, but $500+ for rather simple pumps. I love shoes, but just can't bring myself to spend that. Even though technically I could, it just seems too far out there for me. :pulsingheart:

Whilst in the main I tend to agree with you - I am a lover and collector of Vintage heels - and buy stilettos from the late-50's, 1960's and 1980's (classic years for heels) all the time. Shoes then were made from REAL materials, had beautiful classic designs and were made to last.

The way I see it, some designer shoes like these particular Jimmy Choo's - are 'modern classics' - and the Vintage shoes of tomorrow. I for one would be happy to buy them....in say...20 years time!!!:blinkbigeyes:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

By your statement 'stay tuned' do you mean that JC will make them in 44+ in the future

Sorry, Barney, I believe I might have been misunderstood:

They have several sizes; which range from 35 to 42. If you want 34 or 43 they will make a special order.

In any case, not all the sizes are available at the same time so you should check frequently for the normal sizes.

Cheers.