Avon's shoes

cowboyboots

Hello everyone. I'm new around here and wanted to say hello first of all.

I recently learned that Avon sold shoes. Some of them are really nice heels. Not all of them are available in my size, but I am considering purchasing a pair of their shoes.

I was just wondering if any of you had purchased any of their shoes before?

I kind of like these.

Posted Image

Welcome to hhplace, cowboyboots :pulsingheart: Nice to have you joining us. I wonder why Avon decided to carry a line of footwear? I like the style that you pointed out. But, for the most part, the others pictured don't really appeal to me nor would I think appeal to most members because they're low heeled or flat styles. Thanks for your input and we are looking forward to making your acquaintance. :blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I didnt know they did it, it looks like they do a couple of pairs of flip flops here in the UK. A couple of the Guys here have wives that are Avon reps, perhaps they will join in.

My wife is one, but she doesn't go door to door. More friends and family. Not exactly making a fortune doing it.

Welcome to hhplace, cowboyboots :pulsingheart: Nice to have you joining us. I wonder why Avon decided to carry a line of footwear? I like the style that you pointed out. But, for the most part, the others pictured don't really appeal to me nor would I think appeal to most members because they're low heeled or flat styles.

Thanks for your input and we are looking forward to making your acquaintance.

:blinkbigeyes:

Thanx, Bubba. It's a pleasure to meet u also. I did a little surfing on the site and some of u have some great collections and have more guts than I do. I have worn the clunky heels before out in public, but have never had the nerve to wear any major heels out in public. I applaud u guys.

From what I've read on the site, some of the people here have a lot of the same issues I have.

Back to the topic at hand (I don't want to be a hijacker :-D), I really considered ordering a few pair of shoes from Avon, but just realized they don't come in my size. I have a hard time finding size 13 heels that don't look "cheap" to me.

My wife is one, but she doesn't go door to door. More friends and family. Not exactly making a fortune doing it.

I met a guy who is doing it (who's link I originally posted). He told me he is trying to make his an online business, but hasn't been very successful at it.

I met a guy who is doing it (who's link I originally posted). He told me he is trying to make his an online business, but hasn't been very successful at it.

If you or anyone has any questions, shoot me a private message. I can ask my wife for answers. The only issue we had was with wedges my sister-in-law ordered. They sent us 2 left feet. Unfortunately, she only has 1 left foot and 1 right foot, so they were of no use. We still need to send them back.