Lady Gaga at the Grammys

ChipsHH

This may not be a big deal, nor worth the waste of topic, but I just had to note this. If anyone saw the Grammy's last night, you would have seen both some fabulous dresses, as well as nice heels on the ladies to match. One, in particular, would be those on Lady Gaga's precious little feet (man or woman, she has beauty and potential). They were more of boots than anything, but definitely on the fetish side of things. (Mods, please move, if appropiate.) But I think they looked absolutely astounding! The dress....a far-and-close second.

post-5877-13352290358_thumb.jpg

Formally "HHDude"

Well Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is certainly all woman - and precociously talented too. She was playing the piano by ear by the age of 4 and performing in New York's open-mike clubs by the age of 11! She has had Classical Music and Songwriting training at the prestigious New York University Tisch School of The Arts.

She has a Latin-American bloodline, so her physical beauty is no surprise either.

Once in a while a REAL star emerges - and Lady-Gaga is certainly that. She looks quite stunning in that photograph too.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

v. westwood?

anyway, I liked it :blinkbigeyes:

lady gaga might be commercial, she might be provocative but she is very authentic and doing a good job in it; imo she is great.

Agreed!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

yes it was written the outfit was armani, but what about shoes?

Well. It would be a logical deduction to make, that Alexander McQueen made the shoes - as she wears his creations in her videos all the time.

However - it would appear that her dress, sunglasses AND shoes at The Grammy's were all Giorgio Armani - here:

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/articles/20100204095138/Article/index_html

• 2 weeks later...

She has just walked away with 3 top Awards at 'The Brits' tonight. 'Best International Break-through Act', 'Best International Female Solo Artist' and 'Best International Album'.

Not bad for a girl who wasn't nominated for anything last year!

• 1 year later...

Lady Gaga 'wow'ed us again, didn't she? I didn't get to see it this past week, unfortunately.

You didn't miss much....the host, James Corden trying to be clever and funny - and failing dismally as he always does....plus a lot of over-hyped artists miming badly (sorry...lip-synching badly), to backing tracks.

In other words - the same as usual.