Real permanent ballet heels

Dancer Girl

Last week I met a lady at a Fetish night where she had surgery to implant titanium rods in her leg from the area just beyond the toes to mid calf making her 100% in pointe position. Anyone ever seen anyone like this. As much as I love my ballet boots I could not imagine not ever wearing regular heels or walking as I do on my toes without shoes at home.

I only met her once at a party but I know she now lives in Toronto, Canada and was from Texas. She had this done over a year ago and was willing to live like this forever. She seemed in her 20's so you never know what may change as she gets older but the FOREVER part was pretty freaky.

Wow.... Even I can't imagine doing that. I know I'm def permanent right now, but I think if I really wanted and spent probably as much time going back down as I did going up I could re-stretch my feet and ankles to wear normal shoes again. I wonder how you'd convince a dr to do that to you?

Yes, I do walk in these

hm...it would be hard to find a credible doctor or a not-so-credible doctor and have to skills to complete the procedure without complications...but then, there are doctor who will amputate a healthy limb on request (and some die from complications from the amputation...) but still I am sure a photo of the women's leg would be more convincing

KellySue, Well if someone had told me that I would have felt that way too but after feeling the implant in her leg it made me sort of shudder. Then again at these fetish parties I see people with implants in their faces, ribs removed and waist sizes of 18 inches and people who have even been branded like a animal. I guess if you pay someone enough money in places like Mexico you can have whatever done you want.

Not doubting what she told you, but it sounds like a "fantasy" story to me. I can't imagine that a credible doctor would do a procedure like that...

• Like 1

KellySue, Well if someone had told me that I would have felt that way too but after feeling the implant in her leg it made me sort of shudder. Then again at these fetish parties I see people with implants in their faces, ribs removed and waist sizes of 18 inches and people who have even been branded like a animal. I guess if you pay someone enough money in places like Mexico you can have whatever done you want.

Yeah... but mexican surgeons are not so reliable unfortunately

OMG, you actually felt the implants???? OK, I withdraw my prior statement. That is crazy though, fetish is one thing, permanent is another...

Going along with the story....why would you need an implant? If you wanted to be permanently stuck in ballets all you'd have to do would be to have surgery to make your achilles tendons super short. From there, you wouldn't be able to move your ankle anywhere near out of en pointe, and your feet would get used to that pretty quickly.

Yes, I do walk in these

Going along with the story....why would you need an implant? If you wanted to be permanently stuck in ballets all you'd have to do would be to have surgery to make your achilles tendons super short. From there, you wouldn't be able to move your ankle anywhere near out of en pointe, and your feet would get used to that pretty quickly.

Maybe it is a good solution, and maybe it is less painful than the metal implants...:blinkbigeyes: