It's happening in melbourne

malinheels

Calling all fellow hellers in Melbourne Australia I'm going to be at the Celtic club Hotel corner of William & Lonsdale streets Melbourne ( city ) on the 13 Feb saturday from 2 pm I'll be proudly wearing my high heeled shoes & will also be wearing on of my skirts I've visited this pub on many occasions it's usually fairly quiet on saturday arvo Parking is easy & it's within walking distance of the city shopping area's ( in heels ) SO COME 1 & ALL TO THE MELBOURNE HEELMEET LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE CHEERS MALINHEELS :blinkbigeyes:

Hi there again all Melbourne heelers I know there are more of you out there & i think you should all put on your favorite pair of heels and come & meet me at The Celtic club Hotel corner of Lonsdale & William Streets Melbourne next Saturday 13th feb from 2 pm . I'll be there in my heels & skirt. This is an opportunity to get some serious street heeling happening here in Melbourne I've been to this place many times in my skirts & heels & there is no drama here. Anyway i'll be looking forward to meeting you there cheers Malinheels :blinkbigeyes:

i would be keen to have a heel meetup.. but i only get down there about 2-3times a year. will let u guys know when i will be down next.. i am hoping to get down in late march or april, if my holidays get approved.

Hey there high heel dudes & dudettes Yes i was at the Celtic club hotel last saturday as promised & unfortunatly it was a rather small turnout featuring just one member Malinheels but i had a good time ,arrived just on 2pm The barmaid watched me walk in in my3/4 length Jeep brand skirt & target Zip back strappy sandles. Iwent to the bar perused the beer selection & decided on the Boags light , the barmaid said i knew you were going to say that. I replied with " how did you know" she said " that's what you ordered last time you were in acouple of weeks ago" she remembered me .I suppose they don't get to many guy's in heels & skirts coming in. Next i thought well i'll have ago at the pokies , so i played a bit sitting at the machine closest to the isle next thing i hear amachine go off upstairs and somebody wins a reasonable jackpot. A mid twenties lady comes down quickly seeming pretty happy ( i think she was the winner ) Any how my machine gobbled my money so i thought i'll switch machines so ventured upstairs was checking out the machines & the winning lady comes back upstairs, she sees me in myskirt & heels looks me up & down and heads back to her machine, my machine is not paying so i move again the winning lady is heading out now sees me again stops looks me up & down then in her kiwi accent say's " hey nice skirt" no mention of the high heels to which i replied " well thank you so much" I settled on another machine 2 or 3 away from a couple of ladies in probably their mid to late forties & their machine was making quite a racket I called out" hey that's a noisy machine are you winning plenty" one of them said " this macchine is histerical sorry if it's bothering you" i said" "no bother glad to see your winning" so we chatted alittle more on & off, they went back down stairs, I'd won about $ 20 so i went down to get another beer. The ladies were playing a few machines We chatted abit more & I found out they were from Adelaide & were in town for a wedding that evening.Anyhow i'm in my heels & skirt & these ladies had to have seen but no funny looks or anything just pleasant conversation I left the Celtic club about 4 00 and headed towards home but i thought I'll go to the first public place i ever wore a skirt & heels into The Kooringle Golf Club in Altona I parked the car and walked straight in Grabbed a beer & went and sat in a quiet corner near a window , Iwas watching a lady play this poker machine for about 10 mins when the machine went off and she got a jackpot $130 or so and I said to her " oh good on you nice win are you in front today" she said "no back to about even" We chatted a bit more & then she said sit a bit closer i feel like i'm shouting to you So i stood up, She must have noticed my skirt & heels I move closer and sat down again .We chatted about this &that next she said" i'm going for a smoke are you coming along I stood up & said "you know i'm wearing skirt & heels" she said "yeah thats fine"so we go out to the smoking area ,i get acouple of looks from the others there we find a table and she proceeds to tell me i'm a very brave man wearing heel & skirt in public and that her brother was a crossdresser and he had so much drama in his life & as it turned out he discovered he was gay & unfortunatly the brother died from some organ failure .I think that me showing up in skirt & heels reminded her of her brother and to think that i got all this information about her & her brother etc after only meeting 15 minutes earlier . We went back inside And she started playing the machine again after afew spins she wins another jackpot this time $180 00, well she is pretty stoked she said i'm going to buy adrink to celebrate what will you have. Just alight beer for me was my reply We headed to the smoking area again and chatted more . She said she came to the club every second week and would look out for me next time she was there, I had to go also we kissed each other on the cheek & i left So in conclusion I had agood day at the Melbourne heel meet & goes to prove a guy wearing high heels which are obviously feminine & a3/4 length skirt can walk into places and meet interesting people and not be judged as bieng wierd or deviant and i'm sure if more guys just put their skirts & heels on & went and did what they want we'd bee accepted sorry for the length of this but i wanted to convey the story cheers Malinheels Melbourne Australia :blinkbigeyes:

good to hear everything went well. ive worn my buffalo platform boots in the city quite a few times and havent had any problems. ive actually worn quite a few platform boots out and just about everytime i do i get compliments off women :blinkbigeyes: I havent worn stiletto's out on the street though...although sometimes i wish i could.....confidently...

Thanks heelguy & as i've been saying i don't have any drama anywhere i go in heels & skirts and I do beleive that us Melbourne guys & anybody else from Australia if your near Melbourne log in here at HHP and yeah lets meet up There is nothing to worry about bieng seen in heels in Melbourne (city or suburbs ) I'm ready to meet some fellow heelers cheers malinheels :blinkbigeyes:

i would love to have a meet up, infact i already selected my outfit for that saturday, it just so happened i had to work, i work pretty much every weekend, so that counts me out really unless it's in the evening. Also parking in the city is a bitch! haha fingers crossed i'll be at the next meet :blinkbigeyes:

hello again all Melbourne guys i've had another fun filled weekend in heels and skirts but i just don't have time to put it down today Was out till after 2 am saturday night at one of my great places to go and did i have fun !!!!! update next week cheers malinheels :blinkbigeyes:

Well as i said before it's all happening in Melbourne Greetings fellow heelers in Melbourne & greater Australia Well last sat arvo i decided i'd treat myself to a meal out so i ventured out to one place i frequent called The Yarraville Club A pokies venue with bistro. I wore my Jeep 3/4 length skirt again &wide horizontal stripe t shirt and platform stelletto sandels I walked in signed in & got adrink from the bar Went across the entrance hall to the bistro The fermale matrid'e sat me at a table near the centre of the room which was good because everybody could see me The waitress brought me a menu i know she noticed my heels but didn't say any thing. i perused my menu & looked around tyhe room and noticed a few of the diners were cautiously checking me out The waitress was walking back & forward tending to the diners needs & smiled at me each time she passed about the 5th time she passed i heard her say " nice shoes " she didn't say it to me directly but just as she passed so i didn't get to thank her for the compliment any how finished my dinner it's now around 9 30 & i thought i'll go to this other place i frequent called The Commercial hotel in Yarraville .now this place is not particularly stylish in fact you'd probably describe it as grungy, it has a gravel carpark outside it's in the heart of the indutrial area of Yarraville and beleive me it's a challenge to get in wearing heels considering the surface of the carpark This pub also on sat night has 3 drag shows as well as disco music between shows & alarge beer garden for all the smokers . I'm there early walk in &order adrink & the lady behind the bar says " are you wearing your sexy high heels tonight" I reply "Yes" she says " the same ones as last time" i Say " no different ones" she walks around from behind the bar and checks them out she says "they are nice" I'm feeling good already But you know what people never mention that i'm wearing a skirt or usually never. I went and sat down on one of the couches and 2 girls & 3 guys were sitting acouple of seats away & one of the girls starts talking to me just general chit chat about the venue, the music ( which wasn't playing yet )& how she hadn't been on saturday before & what was it like. Now she could planly see i was wearing heels & a skirt but really didn't seem to bother them. Well the music started to kick in & when thriller started playing i went into the main bar / dance floor area and sidled up to my favorite little corner of bar i like standing at this little spot cause as people come up to get a drink you can get some interesting interaction. After a while this quite good looking blonde comes to the bar and she is really very short Dressed really nicely with great heels on she had to stand on the foot rail to convey her drink order to the bar man she looked at me i'm smiling because she looked really cute standing on the foot rail & i said "well i'm enjoying it" she smiled nodded her head and went back to the dance floor Afew more conversations with different people guys and girls i'm sure most didn't realize i'm in skirt n heels . I m chatting with a George Costanza type of guy And the short blonde comes back I say to the guy i'm chatting to hey watch this girl order her drink it's great, she orders her drink, looks across at me i say "this is the best looking gal in the place" she says " oh thank you" she steps toward me & I ask her her name" Diane" is her reply I respond with "i'm mal" she looks down & spots my skirt And heels & says "Hey what are you wearing! " I put my leg out a little to show my heels she stands back a bit checks me out,moves closer and says i love it i really love it puts up her hand to give me a high five . We discuss what she thinks about a guy dressed in a skirt & heels & she said she was cool with it And thought that i was dressesd quite stylishly ( is that aword) She dissappears And then 1 min later returns with her friend Chris (crazy Chris ) according to Diane "look at Mal " she said to Chris "he 's wearing heels & a skirt isn't it great" Well hell i'm felling great with this attention . Chris stands beside me at the bar And we discuss the problem of finding shoes that fit properly she wears asize 8 but says she has trouble getting shoes to fit properly .She wants me to try on her shoe i suggest that because i wear size11 that i probably wouln't fit in her 8 . That is the first time that a female has asked me to try on her shoes it was a buzz We talked for quite a while although she was a bit of a low talker (another seinfeld episode )we dicussed why i was wearing a skirt & she was wearing pants .She told me she was separated ,she had her own business a bottle shop in melb west she gave me the address i told her i will have to drop in & buy a bottle of wine ( i might do that todaY ) Then she disappeared. NEXT I'm really luaghing as i'm typing this NEXT i stroll back into the area with the couches, i get another drink then this mid to late twenties girl says to me " so hay whats going on with you" "with regard to what" is my reply "well you wearing high heels and skirt on the bottom and your dressed regular guy on the top whats going on with that" I said " i really like wearing high heels & skirts are just so comfortable so what's wrong with that" so we chatted about me & her she had recently had a baby & she nearly died with complications & she loved wearing high heels but could'nt anymore since the baby but she was still buying them much to her husbands disapproval. So you put on a skirt & high heels and people start opening up to you ( or is it just me, i don't think if i were dressed in my guy clothes i'd be having these conversations_) NEEXXTT Go back to the bar order a mineral water Still have to drive home Guy at the bar ordeing drinks wearing a tank top, weird sort of colours i thought & he was very fair skinned looked like he'd never been in ths sun & standing just behind him was 20 something girl dressed in unflattering simple dress with flat sandles (i tend to notice the shoes )she was booging along with the music i said to her" it looks like you 've got your dance on" she said "yes that's right actually i'm just improving my personal space zone" Then the guy says "hows your wife" strange question i thought "how do you know i've got a wife" i replied He said " last time i met you last year here i was fully dressed in drag and you were telling me that your wife didn't approve of you wearing heells & skirts & i was wondering wether anything had changed or not"" no nothing has changed as regard to her approval but we are now separated" i told him Then the girl says "oh your wearing a skirt & high heels i didn't even notice when i started talking to you i only saw you from the chest up" I said well it probably dosen't make any difference wether i'm wearing a skirt & heels i'm still justa human bieng first" we then discussed the plaesures of wearing a skirt as opposed to pants i said to her that i didn't try to dress to outlandishly and that i really WANTED TO LOOK SMART dressed in my skirts & heels I asked her her name "Paulin" she replies "I m mal" was my response "as in" she questioned "Malcolm " i replied "very nice to meet you" she said leened in and kissed me & then walked off Anyhow now it's 2 am time to go home i negotiate the carpark again in my high heels & head for home cheers malinheels :smile: Opps probably to long bye

That sounds like an awesome night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! id love to have come along to that, i dont think id be in a skirt though as the only skirt i own is a very short denim mini skirt, so jeans, heels and a tee for me!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...