Toronto, ON, Meet Fri, March 5/2010

iloveboots

Toronto, ON, Canada Meet Friday, March 5, 2010 Here is the Update from the last Toronto meet on Nov 2nd, 2009: "A little slower than we had hoped for, however 3 members did get together at the Churchmouse and Firkin Pub on Church street. Joe and iloveboots (David) met up first at the Hilton Garden Inn on Jarvis & Dundas Streets around 7pm and walked up to the Pub (about 10 blocks). Joe was wearing custom made crotch high black leather Boots with 5 inch stiletto heels over tight tan coloured jeans and a black leather jacket. David wore black leather Jean Gaborit thigh high Boots with red leather trim (same as ones worn at 2008 WHM in gallery pics) with 4 inch heels, over black riding jodphur pants and black leather jacket. David & joe met up with VanYYZ (Carl) at the Pub around 8pm. Carl wore black leather Jean Gaborit crotch high western heel Boots with black leather shorts and a long black leather full length coat. We spent an enjoyable evening at the Pub, not leaving until about 11:30pm. One of the servers was a huge fan of our Boots and heels and had us show off our heels. Joe and I did get one great comment from a small group we passed on the way back to the hotel, 2 women and a man, one of the women shouting back at us after passing us, "love your Boots"! There were a few members who were unable to attend due to illness and we hope they are doing much better and can join us next time around!" Currently we have 11 members who have indicated they may be attending the Toronto Meet on Friday, March 5. Details to follow soon. They are: W6ish Joe and Mrs Joe Alex VanYYZ (Carl & Kitty) MR and psp (Ray & pat) Krystall Jeff iloveboots Let us know if you are thinking of joining us, David

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 3 weeks later...

Here are the details:

Hello Everyone!! Here are the details for the Boot Meet, Friday, March 5 in Toronto

Currently we have 8 members who have indicated they will be attending. Can't wait to meet everyone. There are another 8 members who this information is going to awaiting your response as to whether you will be joining us for the entire day or parts of it. Everyone is welcome to join and participate at any part of the day.

The meeting locations are below and times. I will be easy to spot if you are joining us at a venue, will be in black leather high heel thigh high Boots.

Please confirm if you are attending and what venues. Also, if you can send along your coordinates, ie cell phone number.

My contact info is:

will send in PM to those attending

or at the Hotel Isabella at my room under my name 416 922-2203

Can't wait to meet everyone and share, enjoy and play in high heel Boots!

David

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ONE - MEET

Isabella Hotel

www.isabellahotel.com

556 Sherbourne Street

Toronto, ON M4X 1L3

(416) 922-2203

Heure : 6:00pm David's room, can change in the room if you like, walk to restaurant

________________________________________________________________________________________________

TWO - DINNER/PUB

Heure : 7:00pm

The Firkin Pub has a commitment to great pub food, friendly service in a cozy atmosphere and the Churchmouse is no exception. Opening in June of 2004 they have established themselves as a leading spot for dinner, lunch, brunch or just a quiet drink. All your pub favorites are available on their large menu including chef's chicken curry, guinness steak and mushroom pie and the home-made burgers! They also have 12 beers on tap with their own Butler's Pale Ale emerging as a top microbrew. The Churchmouse staff will make you feel welcome and 'at home' each visit and you will soon see why their devoted patrons return day after day.

The Churchmouse and Firkin also play an important part in the community sponsoring the monthly 'leather brunch' and this year were lucky enough to have sponsored the winner of the MLT competition.

Type: International / Global, Pub

Features: Daily Specials, Group Functions, Open Late Hours, Brunch

Extras: Patio

Region: Downtown Toronto

Area: Gay Village / Church Street

Major Intersection: Maitland St. / Church St.- 475 Church St.

Toronto, ON. Parking lot across the street southbound Church.

M4Y 2C5

Payment: Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Bank Cards

Price Range: $$$$

Atmosphere: Casual

Attire: Casual

________________________________________________________________________________________________

THREE - CLUB

Heure : 8:30pm

George's Play - Toronto Canada

Play On Church. Come and Play! ... Miss Play 2009 "Sabrina" (with Dolly's Time of the Month every third week).

Friday 7pm -9pm - Michelle Ross

Friday 9pm -11pm - Chris Edwards

Friday 11pm -close - Latin Fever

www.playonchurch.com/

George's Play on Church 504 Church Street

M4Y 2C8 Toronto

416 963-8251

Type: Lounge

Features: Resto Bar, Open on Sunday

Region: Downtown Toronto

Area: Gay Village / Church Street

Major Intersection: Wellesley St. / Church St.

Nearest Subway: Wellesley

Payment: Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Diner's Club, Bank Cards

Price Range: $$$$

Atmosphere: Casual

Attire: Casual

reviews:

8/14/2008

A good place to end the night!!

I love this place. This is where I usually like to end up before closing time.

The place is not too big inside, but it works. There is a seating area near the entrance, close to the bar, if you really don't want to be in the crowd near the dance floor. It gets packed on the weekends, and so pickings may be slim. But if you are with a group or so forth, stay close to this spot, plus its close to the bathrooms downstairs.

The bar area is a long space. The end closer to the dance floor can get a little crowded and so that doesn't leave much room for ordering without bumping into people.

I love the dance area since when it gets crowded, its lots of fun, There is a small stage that lots of people go up and dance on. Looks really hot, if you can actually dance, but if not, think again.

I love this place because the music is so diverse. One minute they are playing hip hop and then they could be playing arabic or latin music the next. People are friendly and non pretentious. The bartenders are up to snuff and the drinks are pretty strong. I recommend getting a pitcher or so to share at "last call. " Just drag that shit around with you, and you are all good for a while. Haha, it works for me all the time.

In the week, this unpretentious bar draws an older crowd with its catchy '80s-heavy tunes. On the weekend, there are Latin nights with lots of drag, dancing and hip-swivelling enthusiasm

• 2 weeks later...

Though only three members made it to the Toronto meet we had a great time. Thank you Carl and Krystal for wearing those incredible Boots and heels (Carl in thigh high Jean Gaborit Boots, David in black leather thigh high Boots with 6 inch heel and 1 inch platform, and Krystal in lace up black leather knee high Boots with 5 inch stiletto heels ; and hitting the town at the Pub then George's Club. This is the second Meet in Toronto since October 2009 (Nov 2/09 and March 5/10), lots of fun and we hope more members will join us next time. David