Do other woman shoeplay with their heels

JoAnne1053

My heels stretch and are usally big on me, and I find myself playing with my shoes under my chair, or dangling them. Even more if I'm wearing nylons. I don't even realize I'm doing it. Does any other woman find themselves playing with their shoes, or dangling their shoes.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I do not do it intentionally. I was just rotating my ankles in my leather boots this morning at the office when I noticed some co-workers trying to take a peek. Perhaps it is the leather of my boots that creak when I rotate my ankles that draws their attention?

• Like 1

I wish I was better at this. I remember as a child seeing a TV programme about Tina Turner in concert. It showed her just about to go on stage, and with her red nail varnished toes she deftly flicked her high heels upright from where they were lying on the floor and put her feet into them in a single movement. I was so impressed. I take my shoes off under my desk and fidget with them as I work on the computer or talk on the phone, but I usually have to bend down to get them on again!

Alexa

Alexa, have you ever practiced that one flick and your heels are off. One flick and your heels are back on move you saw on television? I think it would be a cool move to have. I could never do that with the high heel boots I wear, there are just too many moves required to get them on or off.

Well, with my daily fidgeting I suppose I'm practicing all the time. But I've never quite had the dexterity to get my shoes upright and on in a single movement. I was in a shoe shop the other day, whiling away my lunch hour and saw a woman doing this as she tried on shoes. Once again i was impressed, especially as she was doing it in the shop with unfamiliar shoes. I usually need to practice with a particular pair of shoes before I can get anywhere near doing it. Alexa

Was she wearing nylons? I know with nylons, shoes can slide on or off a LOT quicker. For some of my pull on boots that do not have zippers, buckles or laces, I always wear them with my pantyhose on the outside and my wool socks on the inside. The pantyhose allow them to slide on or off quicker. Especially at night, prior to jumping into bed, I do not want to spend several minutes wrestling to get my riding boots or cowgirl boots off before I sleep. With my wool socks inside my pantyhose, the second advantage is that when I pull off tight boots, my socks don't go flying off as well, forcing me to retrieve my socks and put them back on before sleeping.

In this particular case, the woman in question was barefoot, hence the dexterity with the toes in getting the shoes upright and aligned with the foot, ready for a deft insertion movement. I think the other thing people do is clench their toes as the shoe goes on so as to pull the foot forward in the shoe so their heels can get past the heel cup of the shoe easily. Anyway, I tend to need a finger in the back of the shoe to guide me in. If I can get my foot in unaided it usually means the shoe will be too big on me.

Alexa.

Prior to discovering how comfortable it is to wear 3" heels with a pair of padded boots instead of pumps, I would wear pantyhose with my lower heeled pumps and could just slide into them, then step down to make sure the pump is fully on. Now it seems, whenever I go out, I am always wearing padded zip up high heel boots so no shoe play for me other then rotating my ankle and letting guys at my office try to guess what kind of socks I have on by slightly lowering the zip on my boots at work haha

I'll wear socks with my boots too. But they're usually the ankle socks except for the thick ones. Mainly the light weight variety. I like to look like I'm not wearing anything with boots and hide the fact that I'm wearing socks underneath it, hehe. For some reason, guys seem to like girls wearing boots barefooted.

• Like 1

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

I'll wear socks with my boots too. But they're usually the ankle socks except for the thick ones. Mainly the light weight variety. I like to look like I'm not wearing anything with boots and hide the fact that I'm wearing socks underneath it, hehe. For some reason, guys seem to like girls wearing boots barefooted.

Guys like: See women wear as little as possible

Girls like: To wear as little as possible to look sexy

Karen, I see why you would want to try to hide your ankle socks inside your boots so it looks like you are wearing less.

I started to wear boots when I started to like heels. Boots allow me to hide pantyhose and socks inside without it being too obvious I am so covered up. Of course guys who like to stare at legs must hate me with a passion as I like to wear skirts that are knee length and longer and then wear pantyhose then wear boots that go up to my knees so they have nothing to look at.

• 1 year later...

I wouldn't call that shoe play nor i do that intentionally, I often cross my bootlegs whenever i sit. Rotating and flexing my ankles in my boots are just normal

Boot me up, Boot me down

This is something that I have done since high school. Its not that my heel is uncomfortable or tight, but its has a relaxing value for me and also a tease. I love it when I dangle any shoe except an ankle strap and a guy is watching; then my eyes are on his when he lifts his eyes from my foot to meet mine. I give a wink to show that I caught him and a smile to say that it is ok. E

Yes, I do it on purpose. The way: slowly, sweetly, smoothly and , of course, always smiling. This fashion creates a sort of complicity with the mischievious viewer. I mainly enjoy if the viewer is another girl.

Elegance is my second name

I wouldn't call that shoe play nor i do that intentionally, I often cross my bootlegs whenever i sit. Rotating and flexing my ankles in my boots are just normal

After walking in heels for a while, it is good to sit, rotate your ankles to loosen up your tight ankle and calf muscles. If others enjoy the show, all the better :)

• 3 weeks later...

After dancing for extended periods of time, my pumps have been known to come off but that is to relax my feet, my intention was not to shoe play although now that you bring up this topic, I wonder if any guys might have mistaken my intentions ......

I do but I did not realize it until a guy told me once he had been watching me do it. Since then I have been more concious of it. I do it all the time in mules, often in pumps and slingbacks. If the shoes have an ankle strap then I end up just bouncing my crossed leg. I now do it intentionally sometimes just to see if anyone is watching.

Interesting idea Nicole. I decided to test your theory at work today. I slowly lifted my leg up and pretended I was going to unzip my boot while using the corner of my eye to see who was paying attention. Three guys in the office at the time all stopped what they were doing to watch!

If the shoes have an ankle strap then I end up just bouncing my crossed leg. I now do it intentionally sometimes just to see if anyone is watching.

It's not quite shoeplay, but today I was sitting in my office painting my toenails. It helps me think when I've got proposals to write. A couple of people came in and we had conversaations about nail varnish, pedicures and the like. When I'm working, or in meetings, I often find myself slipping my shoes off and putting them on again, but I've not noticed it attracting any more attention than my shoes do anyway. People who see me regularly at work tend to know I'm a shoe fiend anyway, so there are usually a lot of quick glances under the table to see what I'm wearing. Alexa

I love to dangle and slip them on and off, anything draws attention to my feet or heels really. I love it when you catch someone having a sneaky glimpse! Also, if I'm wearing patent heels, I like to rub them together to get a fantastic squeaking noise. That gets some attention! Sophie x

I like the noise shoes make when I slip them on. The sound of the heel cup sliding over the ball of my heel. It's very subtle, but sounds somehow like they're fitting snugly and that I'm fully armed and ready to face the world. Alexa

I do the same I often wear light socks under my boots but I would never show.

• 3 years later...

I do but I did not realize it until a guy told me once he had been watching me do it. Since then I have been more concious of it. I do it all the time in mules, often in pumps and slingbacks. If the shoes have an ankle strap then I end up just bouncing my crossed leg. I now do it intentionally sometimes just to see if anyone is watching.

mmmm so easy to do this without realising it. i play with my heels almost subconsciously, sometimes it's intentional but lots of times i just find myself doing it in meetings or under my desk at the office

Louise x