just received my 7.5 inch heel boots

shedevil

SHedevil. Very sexy and feminine boots indeed! Add a short skirt, long polished nails, and a long freshly-lit cigarette and I'd be living the fantasy!! I can only imagine the clicking noise they make on floors and pavement!! HappyinHeels

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! Just beautiful boots, and the colour is perfect. And with jeans it is just a dream for every guy (and woman maybe :)) I wish i could have such boots one day

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

thanks Bootmebaby...by the way ,where could I get a pair of boots like in your avatar?

They aren't actually mine but I liked the picture and was going to try and find out myself, but I will try to find out for you...gimme a little time and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Shedevil, this is all I could find. The link here http://highheelsite.blogspot.com/2007/09/too-high.html#links

as described by the person who posted it, says that they were on Ebay. Unfortunately, the post was in 2007. I will start a new thread and post the picture to see if anyone knows who the manufacturer is...sorry I couldn't be of more help.

thanks Bootmebaby...by the way ,where could I get a pair of boots like in your avatar?

Well unfortunally they aren't produced anymore. A year ago I also searched for them and found them in a few year old catalogue from TheHighestHeel. They had many great styles but as I was told (yeah they have some support there!) they have problems finding a new manufacturer for all their "fetish styles". I think when they find a new manufacturer there will again be some more of these great styles.

HI guys,

Both boots are just awesome! I love them, so extreme! Those black boots, I think I saw them somewhere for sale, you could check out the dutch site www.hogehakken.nl

Both over 7"? And you (Shedevil) say you went to a bar in them? WOW respect..., I would say that must be too high to walk in properly, (I know I have problems keeping the knees straight in such extreme heels) and I only had them on just indoors/bedroom/sitting most of the time :wave: But walk into town, pavements, stairs, etc...?! And you say 'comfortable'!? I hope you could sit most of the time:smile:

HI guys,

Both boots are just awesome! I love them, so extreme! Those black boots, I think I saw them somewhere for sale, you could check out the dutch site www.hogehakken.nl

Both over 7"? And you (Shedevil) say you went to a bar in them? WOW respect..., I would say that must be too high to walk in properly, (I know I have problems keeping the knees straight in such extreme heels) and I only had them on just indoors/bedroom/sitting most of the time :) But walk into town, pavements, stairs, etc...?! And you say 'comfortable'!? I hope you could sit most of the time:smile:

I agree with you Roberto...she must have been a sight to see in those boots and much respect for her being able to wear those out and be comfortable. Thanks you also for the link, just wish I knew how to navigate the site since I don't speak Dutch.