Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Added some pics in the gallery.. :smile:

edit..

pic 1 Boots are Jessica simpson "alpine"..

pic 2 Boots are Jessica simpson "tulip"

Nice from what I can see. Some pics of the entire boot would be nice though.

so i was browsing on ebay for new shoes and found these

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/ohssurvivor/boots.jpg

which i just had to have, so i bought them, and when they came in, i just about died the first time i wore them. i have been looking forever for a pair of ankle boots that make the tapping sound when you walk, and now i have them. hope to wear them to work soon.

so i was browsing on ebay for new shoes and found these

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/ohssurvivor/boots.jpg

which i just had to have, so i bought them, and when they came in, i just about died the first time i wore them. i have been looking forever for a pair of ankle boots that make the tapping sound when you walk, and now i have them. hope to wear them to work soon.

That's a great style to wear out in public. You can wear them anywhere without fear of getting any adverse reaction. If they fit you like they should, they should give you many hours of comfortable wearing. Good choice.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

My new boots from "les baisers des Ć©toiles".

Nice boots. Really very "sexy!" Where are you going to wear them They're much too pretty to wear only in your house. They need to be worn outside in public where their full impact can be seen.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Wood&Metal:-) Both pairs of boots look good on you. Frayed jeans? That certainly is a different look. Have you worn that look out in public with boots yet? A pic of the whole boot would be welcomed. Najial:-) Like Bubba says, you could wear that pair of ankle boots out in public anywhere, at anytime, day or night. Vinheel:-) A very nice pair of boots for you. A pointy toe box and the skinniest of spike heel. I don't think that I have ever seen a heel as skinny as that one. Very, very sexy. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi, Dawn.. Thanks.. And yes, I do wear the frayed jeans with low and high heel cowboy boots quite often... The boots I ordered from cowboybootsusa came in yesterday.. They run a little big, but then again I always have a hard time getting cowboy boots that fit and always end up adding thick insoles.. With the right jeans, I can see myself wearing them out.. pics as requestd..

post-5019-133522910201_thumb.jpg

post-5019-133522910207_thumb.jpg

post-5019-133522910211_thumb.jpg

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Woo&Metal:-) Thanks very much for sharing the full pics of your boots All 3 pair are fantastic pairs. Like the thighhigh pair a lot. Wouldn't mind if each of those pairs were in my collection. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Wood&metal Great boots. Are they all from cowboybootsusa? The first pair look like they are but the other 2 don't look like models on their site. Hope you don't mind - what size are they please? I'm trying to get an idea of what they'll look like in a 14 The last pair look great - if not from cbusa, where did you get them? Thanks

Wood&metal

Great boots. Are they all from cowboybootsusa? The first pair look like they are but the other 2 don't look like models on their site.

Hope you don't mind - what size are they please? I'm trying to get an idea of what they'll look like in a 14

The last pair look great - if not from cbusa, where did you get them?

Thanks

Thanks, 5.5..

The first pair are from cowboybootsusa.. They are size 9, and IMO they run about 1/2 to one full size large.. The size issue, aside..They are well put together, and they are quiet..

The other 2 pair are Jessica simpson...

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

• 2 weeks later...

got a pair of these, a few days ago, the pic is when the wife found them and sent me a pic, the ones in the pic is a size 8, self got a size 9 will try post a better pic latter, maybe with me wearing the boots!!

post-9735-133522911683_thumb.jpg

got a pair of these, a few days ago, the pic is when the wife found them and sent me a pic, the ones in the pic is a size 8, self got a size 9

will try post a better pic latter, maybe with me wearing the boots!!

I Like them. What store did you find them in? What is the brand?

Enjoy them!

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

I Like them. What store did you find them in? What is the brand?

Enjoy them!

thanx for the compliment!!

sorry, very far from you, all the way in South Africa, in Wollworths!!

and its Woolworths own make!!

sorry!!

we fell the same way when we see all the nice shoes and boots all over the world, and getting them is an issues!!

not to mention the different size issues!!:)

:P

I got a new pair of boots delivered today. They have been on sale most places reduced from Ā£95 to Ā£35, but I couldn't find any of the stores that stock them in my size, so I ordered them from Amazon. They fit perfectly. Make is Nine West, and they were sold as a UK 9, but say they are a US womens 11W.

post-23272-133522912055_thumb.jpg

FXHH:-) Being partial to knee-high boots myself I would say that that is a great pair of boots for you. DBert:-) A very nice pair of ankle platform boots for you too. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Dawn HH, thanx, and they walk easy, we went out the other night, and wore them out, yes they are only 4inch heels, however they walk great, looking forward to longer walks in them!! we have something planed, like a whole night out!!:) in heels!!:P