Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

I just got a great pair of everyday boots from JC Penney. Worthington brand, the style name is Charlie. Sort of a western style boot, with 3.5" heels and nice tall shafts. Got a great deal on Black Friday, just $25! They are pretty comfortable, and look great under or over jeans. I'm working on breaking them in - took them for a stroll around a nearby town center mall for an hour or so this evening.

post-951-0-72581600-1355020590_thumb.jpg

post-951-0-57886900-1355020629_thumb.jpg

post-951-0-58250500-1355020672_thumb.jpg

"It's just a flesh wound"

I just got a great pair of everyday boots from JC Penney. Worthington brand, the style name is Charlie. Sort of a western style boot, with 3.5" heels and nice tall shafts. Got a great deal on Black Friday, just $25! They are pretty comfortable, and look great under or over jeans. I'm working on breaking them in - took them for a stroll around a nearby town center mall for an hour or so this evening.

Great boots, ideal for wearing as a man.

Super outfit!

What sizes were to buy these great boots?

I myself have been looking for a long time in a pair of this kind.

post-870-0-53089000-1355174537_thumb.jpgpost-870-0-26095900-1355174553_thumb.jpg Just got home from visiting my local Payless store. On my last purchase I filled out a satisfaction survey and a link to get text coupon discounts. Had one for $10.00 off my next purchase so I stopped in to see what was in stock in my size 12. Found a really nice pair of Marcie boots in brown that looked great. Tried them on right on the spot and they fit great. Were normally $59.95 but marked down on sale to $29.99. I used my text coupon and walked out with these beauties for less than $20.00!!! They feel great!

I hope i'll be as you fortunate with these i've just ordered from topshop

http://media.topshop...4CBLK_large.jpg

not sure if i'm gonna get into EU42s from here though, but never tried.

Nice looking boots, antha. I hope that you enjoy wearing them. Yesterday, I tried on some boots at DSW in the store. No problems at all and no odd looks from other customers while I was walking in the boots. I also was wearing sheer black thigh-hi hose and no one seemed to care that a man was trying on heeled boots wearing hosery!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Jimnj3, I bought those same boots last week, and I like them a lot, but I need some inserts to get the arch to fit better so I can walk in them more comfortably. Stiletto2004 has them and inspired me to get a pair for myself, so I did. Enjoy wearing them! Steve

I recently got a pair of Nine West boots from Ebay, size 12. They are not leather (sadly) but look great. I tucked my pants in but I wouldn't wear them that way in public--I just don't have the guts

post-2483-0-19007600-1355195225_thumb.jp

Cheers Bluejay

Here in the uk it's comonly known that builders/roofers wear tights in the winter to keep warm, so oddly enough there seems to be some kind of acceptance here. They are only thin socks/leggings in reality.

I did the same thing with some 3" cowboy boots in Primark with a similar reaction, i.e. none.

If the western boots look good, I guess women find it understandable that us men would want to wear them too.

I reccently got a pair of ladies cowboy ankle boots. They have a 4" heel and are easily passable as mens boots.

Nice one

I reckon if we could as a community could 'get men wearing at least 3"+ cowboy type boots' even partially mainstream or popular, i think we'd have well and truely got the ball rolling, AND then familiarity would take over. . .

Oops i'm daydreaming again :coy:

I agree entirely about wearing (women’s) ‘cowboy’ or similarly styled boots with a 3 – 4” heel when in male mode. My avatar boots (2.75" heel) are worn regularly under jeans and attract no attention that I am aware of. I've also worn these Evans boots (black faux suede, 3.5" heel) under bootcut jeans several times, the heel being partially concealed. More recently, I ventured out in them whilst shopping in a supermarket, paired with straight-leg jeans that didn't cover any of the heel. I expect I was noticed but I can convince myself that these are, at worst, a unisex boot with a heel that is a little higher and more tapered than is normally seen on a men's cuban-heeled boot. I am plucking up courage to 'go public' in them for a longer period, although not in my home town. post-695-0-00933300-1355252876_thumb.jpg These Priceless shoe-boots (black faux suede again, 4" heel) have also been road-tested under jeans but not yet fully displayed. They are more feminine but still not extreme and I shall wear them outside for a longer period before I allow them to be revealed more fully. They are more comfortable than the Evans boots although I prefer the style of the latter.

post-695-0-49397600-1355253155_thumb.jpg

Shoeprints, I had a pair of those Nine West boots. They were really great for public heeling. The heel was high enough to make sure you knew you were in heels, but the overall look was not too feminine. The probelm I had with them is that they would pull my trouser socks down into the boot when I walked, and then the upper would rub against my bare leg, leaving an irritated spot. Ended up giving them away. I did wear them out several times, however. post-79-0-88038100-1355261168_thumb.jpgpost-79-0-28633700-1355261189_thumb.jpgpost-79-0-80502500-1355261204_thumb.jpgPicked these up Friday at Nine West outlet. All of $44 on sale. Style is called NoLilyBell. Size 11, which fits my mens size 10-10.5 pretty well. Heels are nearly 4". Haven;t worn them outside just yet. Might have to get the heels quieted down some. While I enjoy the sound when the girls wear them, I'm not crazy about the attention they clicking garners when I wear them.

post-79-0-62403600-1355261097_thumb.jpg

post-79-0-34938600-1355261219_thumb.jpg

RonC, i haven't gone out in them yet but they have the advantage of being quiet, which is a good thing. I don't mink walking around in women's shoes and boots but I am not prepared for too much attention. I have other, louder, boots that I am hesitant to go out in, but may venture out in them at some point.

post-870-0-53089000-1355174537_thumb.jpgpost-870-0-26095900-1355174553_thumb.jpg

Just got home from visiting my local Payless store. On my last purchase I filled out a satisfaction survey and a link to get text coupon discounts.

Had one for $10.00 off my next purchase so I stopped in to see what was in stock in my size 12.

Found a really nice pair of Marcie boots in brown that looked great. Tried them on right on the spot and they fit great. Were normally $59.95

but marked down on sale to $29.99. I used my text coupon and walked out with these beauties for less than $20.00!!! They feel great!

Very nice pair! Good choice, I like them a lot!! Enjoy them!

RonC, i haven't gone out in them yet but they have the advantage of being quiet, which is a good thing. I don't mink walking around in women's shoes and boots but I am not prepared for too much attention. I have other, louder, boots that I am hesitant to go out in, but may venture out in them at some point.

Yes, that was a great thing aboout them, and why I was willing to wear them out and about. Very quiet!

I did buy a pair of Roxane boots from Payless so I thought that I would send a couple of photos. I have worn them out 3 times a couple of times to a sporst bar and once to the supermarket. At the sports bar with my pants over the shoes and I went to the supermarket with a pair of pants tucked in. It was after 9:00 at the supermarket and I did not pay any attn if anyone noticed. It was a great night. I did leave a review of the boots on the payless web site and at the time there was 4 reviews and 3 where from guys and 2 of the reviews was from members of this group. I really like the fit and look of this boot what do you think?post-16522-0-31152300-1355497281_thumb.jpost-16522-0-40279900-1355497459_thumb.j

I like the look under the jeans the best. Nice looking pair! The boots over the jeans would look better if the jeans were a slimmer fit. I have the same concern with my jeans. Skinny jeans would do the job.

Normally i'm not that much into boots, but lately i developed a thing for them. Got these three pairs recently. The second pair don't fit though :( so i'm selling those again.

That's a shame about the second pair, they'd be a great everyday winter boot.

I like the look under the jeans the best. Nice looking pair! The boots over the jeans would look better if the jeans were a slimmer fit. I have the same concern with my jeans. Skinny jeans would do the job.

I'll echo that.

If you like it, wear it.

These are my new size 11 Nine West Boots. They are the Kool Breeze model. I bought them on Ebay in size 11. They are leather uppers and have a 4.25 inch heel. Have worn them now for 3-4 hours and they are my new favorite heels! Now I need to do more street heeling. post-16193-0-02916700-1355927951_thumb.jpost-16193-0-07914900-1355927953_thumb.j

My first pair of Louboutins:

Posted Image

I've ordered red Vibram (rubber) soles from a specialized shop in London, which will be put onto the red sole of the shoe to prevent slipping by my cobbler. He normally always has every type of Vibram sole in stock, but admitted that he doesn't see Louboutins very often, and that ordering a single red Vibram sole would be impossible for him... as he will be on vacation next week, I'll have to wait till 2013 to be able to wear these beauties.

Fit: They do fit tight, but - despite the height of the heel - walking around is quite easy and feels quite comfortable.

I was visiting with a cousin of mine last weekend, who works for Brown Shoe Company (Naturalizer, Famous Footwear, Naya, Dr. Scholls, Life Stride, Via Spiga, Vera Wang, Sam Edelman, Franco Sarto, and others). She was wearing a pair of Franco Sarto black boots with a heel about an inch thick and 4 inches high. It's a discontinued style and she didn't know the model. I asked her about them and she said she bought them at a discount at an employee sale last summer. Periodically the company sells off shoes and boots that have been used for photography, modelling, and design prototypes. I told her they looked great with her black dress and black tights, and she thanked me. Then she laughed and said she discovered on the first wearing that the boots must have been design prototypes, because one of them zips up the inside and the other zips up the back. But nobody would notice that detail, so she is happy to wear them! I was wearing Clarks' Octavia clogs (the "competition"), although I often do wear Naturalizer shoes and boots. She knows that and has been happy to advise me on shoes in the past. She used to get an employee discount on any of the company's shoes, but that was discontinued. We still love to get together and talk shoes whenever we can. Steve

Looking for something else but chose these, I seem to be collecting suede style materials at the moment in the worst weather for them!

Matalan in their sale for £10, (just seen a size 5 pair on ebay for 28quid). 1" platform 51/2" heel and easy to walk in. Tiny 1/4" shaft with the tip flaring to 5/16".

post-2779-0-07643800-1356171771_thumb.jp

Al