Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Not being a fan of platforms, I must admit they do look good. Great first choice and I'm sure it won't be your last. Is that 6'3" without heels?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Not being a fan of platforms, I must admit they do look good. Great first choice and I'm sure it won't be your last.

Is that 6'3" without heels?

Thanks everyone.

Yeah, that's 6'3" in my bare feet... which makes me around 6'8" at the moment

Yeah, that's 6'3" in my bare feet... which makes me around 6'8" at the moment

Well that does let one stand out above the crowd. It also can give a unique perspective.

You mentioned these were your first heels, is it your intent to wear your new boots out and about?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I honestly don't know. It wasn't something I had even considered prior to arriving here and seeing how many people wear theirs out. To be honest, it's an amazing and intimidating prospect in equal measure, there's just no way to be discreet about it at my height. It's all still a very new experience for me, I'm just getting used to walking around the house in them, seeing what works for me. At the moment, I'm content to keep it indoors, I really enjoy wearing the boots so it'll be something I give a lot of thought to.

The shaft height is perfect!

You got that right. It looks to be a perfect fit in the calf width as well. And did I say suede was the best shoe boot material on earth (at least the swedes used in women's boots). They are always forming to the feet perfectly and are wonderfully comfortable.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Looking Good!! Any extra attention during dinner?

We took one of Darians friends along with us. She couldnt stop drooling over them. We wound up stopping at CWPrice and she bought a pair. 20$.

You got that right. It looks to be a perfect fit in the calf width as well. And did I say suede was the best shoe boot material on earth (at least the swedes used in women's boots). They are always forming to the feet perfectly and are wonderfully comfortable.

Whats really nice is theres a wrapping suede strap that allows size adjusting of sorts. teh shafte material actually has pleanty of room for me and I tightened them down a tad.

Im REALLY starting to like suede as a shoe material. I need to get a brush to keep them clean though. Campdry worked well and didnt change the color at all either.

Ilikekicks: I am SO jealous! Those boots look amazing, not to mention incredible! Bravo to you!

With the Satin Pants, the boots really stood out. The clothes looked good, too bad *I* didnt ;). Getting there though, I need some color.

A young girl asked me if I remembered halloween was a week away because Im quite pale.. I told her we were having a costume practice and I was going to see if she was tasty if she asked more questions. The girls parents laughed and then the mother commented she liked the boots as well ;) .

Im going back tomorrow to CW price as they had 2 more pair of the same size and I think Im going to snag them as ' backups '.

-ILK

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm starting to have an addiction to Aldo boots. I went back for a pair of tan "moeser" boots. Granted, they are flats, but the ladies at Aldo thought they were awesome boots. I couldn't believe how comfortable they are, and one of the ladies agreed, she has the same ones. I've been wearing them with beige dress pants and a dark blue shirt at work today, and I feel like I don't want to take them off.

post-1101-0-89787200-1352404095_thumb.jp

I decided to buy some really thin heeled boots for shits n giggles. These basically: http://shop.laszivo.com/index.php?cat=WG29&product=B501FBA They're awesome, bit tight though around the ankles. Almost look as if you have no heel in them. I can post some pictures if anyone cares. But they're different thats for sure. Think I'll try them out over the weekend in the mall of america to see what people do.

Saudade, those are good looking boots. I hope that you enjoy wearing them. I was at the Mall of America in 2011 and was walking in heels in the Mall in August. I enjoyed trying on shoes at Nordstrom's Rack and even bought a couple of pairs. Where I live there is no Nordstrom Rack or Aerosoles store, I wish there were. Happy Heeling, bluejay

Today I received a pair of Aerosoles "Besotted" booties, pictured below. I won them, brand new, on Ebay for $9.99 in Size 12M. There were no other bidders and I thought it was steal, so, being the contrarian that I am, I figured they're on Ebay because they don't fit, and they won't fit me either. But I was amazed, when I slipped them on, how well they DO fit! I gave them an 8 out of 10 on the WOW! scale. The elastic sides really hug the ankles and keep the bootie on very nicely. The heels on Size 12 are 3.5 inches (9 cm) high, and they're about the thinnest ones I own that I would wear in public. The Ebay description said they were navy blue, but they're really black, which I prefer. Anyway, I was really pleased. They felt so good that if I had bought them in a store, I definitely would have worn them out of the store (probably after paying for them first! lol)

This afternoon I took my wife over to the local salon so she could get her hair and nails done. One of the 4 girls there, who is a high heel gal herself, spotted my new booties (they all know me and know I love heels) and said "HEY! Those boots are way cool!" The other 3 came around the counter to see me, and they all loved the booties, too. I said, "Wait till you see this," and I pulled my pants leg up over my knee, exposing my camouflage tights

http://www.glieberma...s-with-fly-new/

The gals loved the look and the combination with the booties blew them away! My wife was grinning from ear to ear, since she was the one that encouraged me to develop the tights in the first place!

Anyway, it was a fun time at the salon today, and my wife's hair came out gorgeous and her nails are awesome - a glittery bronze color that's really attractive.

I haven't had a chance to take a pic of me in the booties yet since I just got them today, but this is what they look like:

http://www.famousfoo...rtnerid=Adwords

Am waiting for newer boots to hit the market, but intend to shop for and get fitted for a nice pair in a store this winter :)

I would love to find a pair of these Marc Jacobs for less then $1000

Posted Image

(formerly known as "JimC")

The last of my latest shopping spree :nervous:

post-15565-0-70115100-1353420648_thumb.j

post-15565-0-85427800-1353420664_thumb.j

Nice, love those boots.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.