Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

I'm going to a New Look store in store tomorrow, if they have them i'm gonna get them aswell. I love them!

I do hope you find some, but I think they were some of the last ones in the seasonal selection. It's all pumps, sandals and party shoes now, and my local NL only had the one rack of boots. I will be having another look next time I'm there, see if there are more that I like.

Good luck!!

I bought these ankle boots from Love Label.

The size is UK8, but they fit me, surprinsingly!

Enjoy.

They look really smart and stylish with the trousers...

... just please lose the sticky labels!

If you like it, wear it.

Hi, thank you for the info, then what is your euro size, or foot length? I am afraid size 8 or 9 does not fit me.

Thank you!

Erm...I have no idea. I wear a UK men's size 10. I was quite shocked when the size 8 fit me. I can wear socks with them, even thick socks, and they aren't too small.

I have ordered a pair of boots some weeks ago at custom-boots.net, where I chose the roper tall boots (22" high shafts). These are kind of cowboy boots, but without the pointy toe and with a standard square heel instead of the slanted cowboy heel. So, I'm anxiously awaiting their arrival. Yes, I did not order high heels, but the same site also has boots with high heels. Check it out! I always got a prompt response on my email inquiries, so the company looks OK. I will let you know when they have arrived.

Well for those that have not been to the freestyle thread, I just recently got some blue knee high lace up platform boots from explicit shoes (a vendor off of ebay that custom makes boots and shoes). These I definitely love they are very unique and they so beat the primary standard colors that you see for people with larger feet. I just recently bought the shirt to go with them. I wore them to the alternative club and everyone loved them. I astonished some people on the fact that I was straight and that I danced in them so well. I might have to take this act on the road JK!!! At any rate let me know what you think and I hope to hear from you soon!!!

http://www.hhplace.org/album.php?albumid=753&pictureid=8001

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

...I have recently bought some new boots but not yet been out in them...

Very nice boots. It is a style I like. It's great for you to have a supportive wife !

I own a similar pair and they are very comfortable to wear all day long.

(Follow this link if you want to see them)

I guess your wife will wear heels higher than yours ?

Please keep us updated about your outing wearing your new boots !

Just left a Nordstrom Rack with a pair of Vera Wang Lavender brand wedge boots, model Yael for 85% off :unsure: Will get pics in them soon. They should work out well for public wear.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/vera-wang-lavender-yael-leather-boot/3169259?origin=category&cm_ven=Linkshare&cm_cat=partner&cm_pla=10&cm_ite=1&siteId=J84DHJLQkR4-raRJ6_vqtK4Ma5m85ZSBHg

post-488-133522981441_thumb.jpg

(formerly known as "JimC")

I got a pair of Frye's Alexis. First I love the color, and I have been getting more chunky heels than normal. Sadly the max size they come in is 11 (US) and normally wear a 12, but I thought maybe they'll run large like a pair of Nine West I have. Nope. :unsure: So I'm sending them back.

High quality boot though.

http://www.zappos.com/frye-alexis-inside-zip-burnt-red

• Like 1

i just bought a amazing pair of size 10 Jessica Simpson Yana boots in the black . i would recomend them to anyone that loves boots . they are getting really rare to find and super expensive like all the J.S. boots . they come in a 5 inch heel and a 1/2 platform and i rock them all day and they are so comfortable :]

http://www.heels.com...boot-black.html

• Like 2

i just bought a amazing pair of size 10 Jessica Simpson Yana boots in the black . i would recomend them to anyone that loves boots . they are getting really rare to find and super expensive like all the J.S. boots . they come in a 5 inch heel and a 1/2 platform and i rock them all day and they are so comfortable :]

Pretty cool boots! Bravo on your purchase!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I like those. I want a pair. However, whilst my heel-wearing is indoors only, I won't pay that much. When I'm wearing them outside, I'll splash out a bit.

JSLS: Yea, thought I was doing good at 50% off from colehaan.com a few months ago. They wanted me to review them after they were removed from the site :unsure:

(formerly known as "JimC")

Very nice boots. It is a style I like. It's great for you to have a supportive wife !

I own a similar pair and they are very comfortable to wear all day long.

(Follow this linkif you want to see them)

I guess your wife will wear heels higher than yours ?

Please keep us updated about your outing wearing your new boots !

Hi Everyone and sorry for the late response.

The thursday night did not happen due to other things coming up. :unsure:

However though it was my daughters 18th birthday on Friday and we went out to Oxford street in Sydney and I wore my boots! My daughter was really excited and was showing off my boots to her friends and it was my wifes idea to wear them that night.

I had no bad reactions but also nobody came up to me and said anything either. I was a little concious of wearing them but as the night went on I didn't care if anyone did. All in all it was a fab night and loved my new boots and my wife did too.

Happy heeeling everyone!

• Like 2