Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Hi!

This is the link where I found them:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110784357491?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I have to say that after a week they still have to arrive and I'm getting a little worried... I hope it's just the post.

Those are NICE boots. Just what I'm looking for. As an alternative to a stiletto heel now and again. Thanks for the link:smile:

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik

I have just Taken delivery of these.

Quite comfy considering the height!

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-YK34g1ahVmg/T1oNssBN4zI/AAAAAAAAAAo/xq1lnBKmU2Q/s640/Heels%2520003.JPG

I Have got the same! What do you think???

I would love to know where you got your boots from, direct links if possible, i've been looking for a pair of black leather ankle boots for AGES now, and both of these are to die for!

What Other People Think Of Me, Ain't None Of My Buisness ~ RuPaul

I Have got the same! What do you think???

i like them very much!

very comfortable to wear,

a soft and warm (synthetic) padding.

can wear and walk for long time,

the first HH i can ever "really" wear and enjoy while walking

Thank you, just ordered a pair in a 46, how are they for you?

look at pre post :)

i supposed to be a bigfoot but i'm not the biggest one !!

Haha sorry I didn't see it!

Well im glad to know they are comfortable. I just need them to get back to me on the shipping, I dont speak Germanso I couldn't read it, and I dont wana pay for the shoes if the price doesn't include shipping!

And yes, im a big-foot! Im a UK mens 12, and a EU 46 seems to fit fine, a little narrow maybe, but most of my shoes are, I have a extra EXTRA wide foot! :wavey:

Haha sorry I didn't see it!

Well im glad to know they are comfortable. I just need them to get back to me on the shipping, I dont speak Germanso I couldn't read it, and I dont wana pay for the shoes if the price doesn't include shipping!

And yes, im a big-foot! Im a UK mens 12, and a EU 46 seems to fit fine, a little narrow maybe, but most of my shoes are, I have a extra EXTRA wide foot! :wavey:

I'm a 45 or 46 too and was tempted by these boots, although I am not keen on platforms. I think you will find the postage to UK is an extra 15 euros, which makes the purchase rather expensive. (I do wish the seller's website was more legible - apart from the need to translate there is a terrible colour contrast between text and background,)

i like them very much!

very comfortable to wear,

a soft and warm (synthetic) padding.

can wear and walk for long time,

the first HH i can ever "really" wear and enjoy while walking

Same for me, very nice look, cheap, and comfortable. A very good pair to walk with, I agree with you! I put an additional warm sole inside, even better to walk with!

I'm a 45 or 46 too and was tempted by these boots, although I am not keen on platforms. I think you will find the postage to UK is an extra 15 euros, which makes the purchase rather expensive. (I do wish the seller's website was more legible - apart from the need to translate there is a terrible colour contrast between text and background,)

Haha, we have the same shoe size!

Yes I see it's an extra 15 euros. However this is still very cheap, considering my last purchase came to over Ā£140!!!

I have E-Mailed them though, because the "buy-it-now" price does not include shipping, which is rather confusing, and I only wish to use the eBay / PayPal checkout. I would appreciate Black_Boots / ecohh's experience from the seller here? How did the shipping go for you? Did they contact you with additonal shipping charges and did you use the eBay checkout?

i always pay via paypal following basic ebay instructions, never had a problem.

i sent them a message while paying but never been contacted for confirm.

the shipping price was quite easy to see than was not included...

in the description there is a section for all the country price...

:wavey: not so hard to find

anyway if you have problems with dutch, you can use "google translate"

at thi address http://translate.google.com/

i always pay via paypal following basic ebay instructions, never had a problem.

i sent them a message while paying but never been contacted for confirm.

the shipping price was quite easy to see than was not included...

in the description there is a section for all the country price...

:wavey: not so hard to find

anyway if you have problems with dutch, you can use "google translate"

at thi address http://translate.google.com/

No no I understand I have to pay 15 Euro for the shipping, but this isn't included in the buy-it-now price on eBay on the shoes, so in confused about how I pay for shipping?

Great end to a Monday - my new boots from Aldo arrived! I got a pair of really soft (gorgeous) black just over knee boots - the style is call Kosiba. They have a 5 inch heel, 1/2 inch platform, part lenght zip to the inner leg and a nice 'ruffled' detail around the top of the leg. They are sooooooooo, nice to wear, I have had them on all evening - I now need a new outfit to wear with them! The best bit of all though - the boots cost Ā£160, however in the clearance sale I got them for Ā£29.99 - bargin of the year so far!! :wavey: I cant believe I got a pair of real leather boots that look great for under Ā£30! I suppose its all the more money to put into my 'crotch high boot fund'

post-36269-133522976651_thumb.jpg

post-36269-133522976669_thumb.jpg

post-36269-133522976684_thumb.jpg

post-36269-133522976706_thumb.jpg

post-36269-133522976723_thumb.jpg

My boots from howcool4u on eBay came today. They're a stilleto heel black leather above ankle boot. I am very impressed with the speed in which these boots came. I paid on Satruday, they were sent off for delivery on Sunday in Germany, and arrived here in the UK on Wednesday! Well worth the 15 euros! I like the cut and feel of the boot. Its very nice. The sole is very sturdy to walk in, especially in comparison to my Nitelife Pumps, that seem to slide all over the place. The only downfall i'd say it does have is the end is a little narrow, nothing streching wont fix, and the heel seems a little flimsy, especially for "bigger" men such as myself. So i'd be a little weary of that if you were planning to buy. It's a bit unsettling as when walking sometimes you can feel a slight bend in the heel itself, however I dont think it's enough to let it break easily. At least I should hope not. Sorry for the low-quality pictures.

My boots from howcool4u on eBay came today. They're a stilleto heel black leather above ankle boot.

I am very impressed with the speed in which these boots came. I paid on Satruday, they were sent off for delivery on Sunday in Germany, and arrived here in the UK on Wednesday! Well worth the 15 euros!

I like the cut and feel of the boot. Its very nice. The sole is very sturdy to walk in, especially in comparison to my Nitelife Pumps, that seem to slide all over the place. The only downfall i'd say it does have is the end is a little narrow, nothing streching wont fix, and the heel seems a little flimsy, especially for "bigger" men such as myself. So i'd be a little weary of that if you were planning to buy. It's a bit unsettling as when walking sometimes you can feel a slight bend in the heel itself, however I dont think it's enough to let it break easily. At least I should hope not.

Sorry for the low-quality pictures.

Awesome boots! They look great on you!