Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Those are nice. I got two pairs of another vintage america boot with their recent sale. Love Nine West, they fit me so well (12). I got them in both black and brown. So far they are my highest heeled boots, but I think the most stable because of the chunky heel. Despite normally preferring black boots, I like the brown ones better in this style.

http://www.ninewest.com/Kedan/8040066,default,pd.html

Not redical or high as some might say, but day-to-day run arounds, should be comfy... 1. Dr.Martens, "Becca" biker boots... Look forward to getting these.. Ā£85... :smile: 2. South 'Bosko' High Leg Wedge Boots, silly money @ Ā£12.50 instead of Ā£60!

post-1-133522971372_thumb.jpg

post-1-133522971381_thumb.jpg

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Not redical or high as some might say, but day-to-day run arounds, should be comfy...

1. Dr.Martens, "Becca" biker boots... Look forward to getting these.. Ā£85... :smile:

2. South 'Bosko' High Leg Wedge Boots, silly money @ Ā£12.50 instead of Ā£60!

you got some good deals!!!

congrats!! especially for item nĀ°2..

Nice... Where from, what are they called? Do they go upto a US11+?

They won't ship them abroad, unfortunately. Zappos also do them, and yes, they go up to US11.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

After weeks of searching for a pair of boots I finally found some. I almost went for some cheap vinyl boots on Ebay but I'm glad I waited. I found a pair of Sam Edelman boots at T. J. Maxx, size 12, clearence priced at $49.00. Not exactly what I wanted (I was hoping for a stiletto heel) but a small sacrifice for quality.

http://www.styleceo.com/sam-edelman-womens-sable-boots-black-leather-6099490/p/6099490/

Daniel I like those boots. Lace ups are growing on me.

What are those boots in your avatar.

Greetings stilettopete :-)

Thanks for the positive comment about my new lace ups boots.

They are very comfortable and easy to walk in. I like them a lot !

The boots in my avatar are from Aldo. I purchased them in fall 2010.

Unfortunately, they are not available anymore. The model name was "Stallins".

I would jump on these, but I purchased some Aldo Franchette platform pumps from them a couple of years ago, and had to sell them on eBay for one major reason; Aldo's interpretation of size 11 is simply too small for me. I love their styles, but I'm never sure whether they'll fit.

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

I would jump on these, but I purchased some Aldo Franchette platform pumps from them a couple of years ago, and had to sell them on eBay for one major reason; Aldo's interpretation of size 11 is simply too small for me. I love their styles, but I'm never sure whether they'll fit.

I agree with you about their shoes. They run small for their size.

I also love their shoe styles but they are very narrow at the toe box.

Let me tell you it is not the same with their boots ! (Good for me since i love boots !)

I also wear size 11. If you never tried their boots please do !

Try them in the store (if possible) and wear trouser socks. Keep me posted !

I bought these for street heeling. Very comfy. Only Ā£10. A bargain.

Buying them was a nice experience.

I really wanted UK size8 but they only had 9's. I asked the shop attendant if I could return them if too big. She said they'd probably be okay with an insole. "would you like me to put them in for you?" I said that'd be great.

She knew they were for me. She knew I knew she knew etc. A very nice person. Non judgmental. Helpful.

Uplifted and positive I went straight to my fave cafe. Put them on and street heeled the rest of the day. Only my 2nd heel outing. But I didn't care.

I enjoyed hearing the click-clack of my heels on the pavement and catching my reflection in the shop windows.

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm288/sueandpete1960/shoes3/?action=view&current=IMG_0483.jpg

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm288/sueandpete1960/shoes3/?action=view&current=IMG_0485.jpg

Danielp6406 thanx for the nice welcome. Shame those boots are discontinued. There are similar one available here but not as nice.

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik

Not being quite as "street heeling savvy" as some here, I tend to look for styles that have a decent heel but can be rather inconspicuous. I bought these today at the Nine West outlet for all of $29.99. WHat is interesting is that I was trying on regular shoe styles and found that, even in a 12 which is what I usually need, many of the shoes were too snug. When I looked at these boots, all they had was an 11, and at first I didn;t even try them on. Shopped a few other stores without finding anything that I was willing to spend alot on, I went back to Nine West. I decided what the heck, I'll try them on. I was wearing regular thigh high hose, and they are actually too big for a nylon that thin! When I got home, I put on a pair of my own mens dress soks, and they fit really well. The heel is just short of 4" in a size 11, and there is a small platform. It is a bit higher than I am used to for public wear, and I'll need to get used to the height before I venture out and look like a complete clod in them. I am looking forward to wearing them in public, though I will slelect a longer pair of jeans that will conceal most of the heel.

post-99-133522972034_thumb.jpg

post-99-133522972039_thumb.jpg

post-99-13352297204_thumb.jpg

post-99-133522972042_thumb.jpg

post-99-133522972043_thumb.jpg

I agree with you about their shoes. They run small for their size.

I also love their shoe styles but they are very narrow at the toe box.

Let me tell you it is not the same with their boots ! (Good for me since i love boots !)

I also wear size 11. If you never tried their boots please do !

Try them in the store (if possible) and wear trouser socks. Keep me posted !

I will!

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

target.com is weird.

You can search for shoes by size, but there is no "12" in the size selector.

BUT, if you look, you will find some size 12's.

I don't know how well they will sell, if they are not easy to find.

I found these. They just arrived, and with Free Shipping.

As JeffB would say, "I have not had a chance to take them out for a spin just yet".

http://www.target.com/p/Women-s-Mossimo-Kaylor-Ankle-Boots-Black/-/A-13693304

post-1115-133522972057_thumb.jpg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE