Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Rockpup.. You rock those boots my friend what a great look.

another pair!

These beauties arrived today.they are from nine west and i love them!

beautiful boots. I have a pair in white leather that look about the same. Great pic my friend.

Another Pair!

These beauties arrived today.They are from Nine West and I love them!

Your great jeans fit perfectly on those hot boots...Don

Finally got out to get some pics in my Boutique 9 knee boots. Will have my Cole Haan leather waterproof 3" wedge boots by friday, just in time for a snowmobile trip :smile:

These pics are from an area in Palm Beach that is quite picturesque, and I've used this fountain before. I always seem to park in front of the police station though. Odd.

Many more pics, need time to edit and resize.

Perfect outfit, powerful boots, masculine and hot, as always....D

Finally got out to get some pics in my Boutique 9 knee boots. Will have my Cole Haan leather waterproof 3" wedge boots by friday, just in time for a snowmobile trip :smile:

These pics are from an area in Palm Beach that is quite picturesque, and I've used this fountain before. I always seem to park in front of the police station though. Odd.

Many more pics, need time to edit and resize.

Very nice boots!!!

Thanks everyone. I've been really happy finding a comfortable pairof boots with this level of heel elevation that I've been able to wear out and about to build up my endurance. These are still the quietist heels of the type I've ever worn, to the point I wear them grocery shopping without attracting attention :smile: I finally got the Cole Haan wedge leather boots. They are called waterproof, and plan to wear them in upstate NY next month to keep my feet dry and comfortable. The 3" wedge is high enough to feel without being so high I hade any sore muscles after 2hrs of shopping today. I was looking for a pair of mens jeans skinny enough to fit inside. The boots were a hair snug over the foots arch and around my calf, but after 2 hours the very nice leather has already started to mold itself to myself. Will take better photos at some point.

post-488-133522969933_thumb.jpg

post-488-133522969937_thumb.jpg

(formerly known as "JimC")

Cool look pup. I bought the same style for that long day out and about. Shoping and so on comfy and kind of a lift... Better than flats.

I was having trouble finding a pair anywhere in southern Florida (east or west coast), so I took a chance when I saw they were ending their sale on the Cole Haan website. They let you return items at any factory store. I thew the boxes out after wearing them for 5 minutes :smile:

Couple better pics. Need to figure out why my camera is taking fuzzy photos when you zoom in though. Still not optimal lighting. Need to find a battery for the Rebel camera

post-488-133522970148_thumb.jpg

post-488-133522970167_thumb.jpg

post-488-133522970181_thumb.jpg

post-488-133522970199_thumb.jpg

Was out with the family shopping the other night. Stopped at a JC Penney's for a few minutes. I noticed they were having a big clearance sale in the shoe department, so I'm checking them out visually while the girls are shopping. Spotted a couple interesting items so I made a point of getting back up to the store today. Tried on a couple different pairs of boots, and already had my mind set on a slingback I found interesting.

Debated on a stiletto or a wedge heel. Of course, budget was somewhat of a determining factor, but I finally decided on a wedge. Tried on a couple different pairs. Lucky for me I'm a size 10, so there is usually some around, and this year, there were plenty of stock left out in the aisleways.

The department was rather busy, and a couple families were nearby kinda looking at me a bit funny, so I was a bit discrete while trying them on. Otherwise, it all went well.

The staff at this JC Penney's has always been professional and helpful.

As for these boots, they claim to be a 3" heel, but I'm sure I will have to measure them since It sure felt closer to a 4". the price was right too.

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=1bb9ec3&deptid=70731&dep=WOMENS+SHOES&catid=82055&pcat=boots&SelDim=8%7e&NOffset=0&x5view=1&pcatid=81534&Ne=4294957900+3+14+8+1031+18+904+833+949&cat=tall+boots&N=4294932531+1389&SO=0&cattyp=RLE&Nao=0&PSO=0&bcCat=4&CmCatId=70731|81534|82055

post-26262-133522970215_thumb.jpg

I went to Sheiks Shoes over at the local mall and came upon 2 platform wedge boots. One is a Womans Code 8 knee high with buckles and a Womans 003 over the knee wedge boot. Both boots are Black PU and I got them in a Buy one Get one 1/2 off sale. I could not pass them up. The Womans Code 8 has a 4 1/4" heel and the Womans 003 is a 5" heel with a 1" platform.

Winter Sale at Nine West. I could not resist these boots at $38.00! With Free Shipping. And with the Nine West distribution center only a few miles from my home, I received them 2 days after the order. Size 12. 4" chunky heel. Thick Lugger Sole. Lace up with no zippers. Comfortable and warm for the cold weather we are finally getting. post-1115-133522970248_thumb.jpg

post-1115-133522970225_thumb.jpg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

...why my camera is taking fuzzy photos when you zoom in though...

Nice boots ! You may want to use manual focus while taking pictures in zoom mode.

...As for these boots, they claim to be a 3" heel, but I'm sure I will have to

measure them since It sure felt closer to a 4". the price was right too...

A very good choice indeed. The shaft seems quite high. Are they knee high ?

Wedge heels are always comfortable to walk. Well done !

...I could not resist these boots...

Very nice boots. They are my style too !

Lucky for you they were available in size 12.

Nothing over size 10 at my local Nine West store...

Nice boots ! You may want to use manual focus while taking pictures in zoom mode..

Did not use zoom. It's a tiny pocket camera, as said I suspect it gets knocked around too much. Will try with the Rebel XT soon.

"""A very good choice indeed. The shaft seems quite high. Are they knee high ? Wedge heels are always comfortable to walk. Well done ! """ They were advertised as tall boots, but yes, they are over the knee. I've definitely going to have to consider skinny jeans or jeggings unless I wear them under the jeans.

Hi there

I bought these ankle boots last week, they are simple but they look good. Here are some pics.

Bye

Wow those are nice, looks like a sturdier type of stiletto!

Did not use zoom. It's a tiny pocket camera, as said I suspect it gets knocked around too much. Will try with the Rebel XT soon.

Pics looked fine to me!

Winter Sale at Nine West.

I could not resist these boots at $38.00!

With Free Shipping.

And with the Nine West distribution center only a few miles from my home, I received them 2 days after the order.

Size 12.

4" chunky heel.

Thick Lugger Sole.

Lace up with no zippers.

Comfortable and warm for the cold weather we are finally getting.

[ATTACH]15465[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]15466[/ATTACH]

Wow I have been looking for boots like these for ages!! Do you think my local Nine West would have them? What's the item number so I can check the site? Those are great high heel walking boots! No more slip n slide (just like Trina, haha).

Edit: Found em but here they only go upto size 9 on the site, so probably the same in the shop

They were advertised as tall boots, but yes, they are over the knee.

I've definitely going to have to consider skinny jeans or jeggings unless I wear them under the jeans.

I think nice boots like these are made to be seen.

They would look much better over jeans or jeggings.

Wearing Over The Knee boots under jeans: What will happen when you sit down ?

I guess it will look weird in the knee area and they won't be confortable.

I think nice boots like these are made to be seen.

They would look much better over jeans or jeggings.

Wearing Over The Knee boots under jeans: What will happen when you sit down ?

I guess it will look weird in the knee area and they won't be confortable.

That's what I figured too. Don't know how soon I will get to going out in public as such. It sure won't be locally, so I'll plan next time I'm out of town. May be awhile.

Guess I'm going skinny jean shopping soon.

Wow I have been looking for boots like these for ages!! Do you think my local Nine West would have them? What's the item number so I can check the site? Those are great high heel walking boots! No more slip n slide (just like Trina, haha).

Edit: Found em but here they only go upto size 9 on the site, so probably the same in the shop

http://www.ninewest.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-ninewest-Site/default/Search-Show?q=Janajay

Size 11's are still available on web site.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE