Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Hi all

Posted in my blog about my new black pair of boots, also had these delivered today as well, think you will find these are rater sexy too. heel height just about 4and a half inches, see what you think.

Yeah buddy! Those boots are great, they look very soft and comfy....Wish I had nice legs like that to show them off!

Hi all

Posted in my blog about my new black pair of boots, also had these delivered today as well, think you will find these are rater sexy too. heel height just about 4and a half inches, see what you think.

Those are very pretty and they look comfortable. Congratulations on your purchase.

Those are very pretty and they look comfortable. Congratulations on your purchase.

Thank you roniheels, and yes they are really very comfortable, again another pair I have wore all night, didnt want to take them off. Woke up feeling great.

Yeah buddy! Those boots are great, they look very soft and comfy....Wish I had nice legs like that to show them off!

Thank you for your comment, for me I still think my legs are fat, all my boots apart from one are quite snug on my calves, but thank you anyway.

hi there, its been a while since i splurged, but saturday the wife and i each got 3 pairs! went to DSW and the nine west outlet i tried on at least 10 pairs, and the young girls in the store didn't know what to make of me! these are my scores. JS By Jessica Addisonnx kelsi dagger-evonna nine west-nwdonley the kelsi daggers were a christmas present from my lovely wife:smile: had a great reaction from a gentleman in dsw!, as i was showing the girl at the register my kelsi daggers. he must have really gotten an eyeful because before i could make it to the door he stopped me and said "man your killing me! you gotta let me see them shoes again ! " showed him and he continued stammering "man thats some crazy sh*t" even his wife said she could not believe a guy could wear let alone walk in such high heels! thanks :smile: Larry

post-30939-133522969093_thumb.jpg

post-30939-133522969119_thumb.jpg

post-30939-133522969141_thumb.jpg

I just bought a pair of size USA 13 mens black suede ankle wedged boots! They're Jeffrey Campbell and I was very uneasy about buying them as they had to come from the USA to the UK, and returns wasn't an option, and they were not cheap ether! They came today, and im so glad they fit like a charm! The very tops of the shoes can dig in a little bit to my legs but only when i sit in the unusual way that I do when at my desk haha! I could NOT be happier. I got them from Solestruck.com... Now I just have to wait for the Lita's!!! See pictures below! Sorry for the quality!

What Other People Think Of Me, Ain't None Of My Buisness ~ RuPaul

Lovely boots legs777777, it just goes to show that a sexy heel doesn't always have to be a super-skinny stiletto, those look really stylish. As for "fat" I don't think my legs are exactly slender either, but I find knee-high boots are much more flattering (than say mid-calf boots) and you look just fine in yours. At least our diverse choice in footwear gives us options to work with what we've got. weird1, those Jessica Addisonnx boots look fabulous! LiveAndLearn, that must be the most concealed wedges I've ever seen, perfect for discrete heeling.

If you like it, wear it.

LiveAndLearn, that must be the most concealed wedges I've ever seen, perfect for discrete heeling.

They are pretty discrete aren't they! It's good because I have yet to venture out, so it may just make all that difference!

What Other People Think Of Me, Ain't None Of My Buisness ~ RuPaul

...but saturday the wife and i each got 3 pairs! went to DSW and the nine west outlet...

Nice shoes. The kelsi daggers looks amazing ! (I must say your wife has great taste)

...had a great reaction from a gentleman in dsw!, ..."man thats some crazy s..."

Did he say this in a positive or negative way ?

I just bought a pair of size USA 13 mens black suede ankle wedged boots!

I like the boot style and the hidden wedge heel. Wow !

Good for you they make these very nice boots in your size. Well done !

The wife and I say thank you to all of the positive comments regarding our shoe choices. Keep on rockin the heels and walkin the miles and one day society will turn around! :smile: danielp6406-it was definitely a positive comment :wave: thanks Larry

MrsF's new boots I bought her recently in the sales. I saw them when out shopping on my own and took her back a few days later to get them. She was looking for something to match the outfit she is wearing and I think they do nicely.

post-27588-133522969467_thumb.jpg

post-27588-133522969496_thumb.jpg

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

MrsF's new boots I bought her recently in the sales. I saw them when out shopping on my own and took her back a few days later to get them.

She was looking for something to match the outfit she is wearing and I think they do nicely.

those are very sexy. nice choice

To wxman25; no way I wore them to work yesterday. I was the first time i wore heels in front of my wife. She liked them and how much taller I was what a break through. Had them on from 6:30am till 9:00 pm great boots

MrsF's new boots I bought her recently in the sales. I saw them when out shopping on my own and took her back a few days later to get them.

She was looking for something to match the outfit she is wearing and I think they do nicely.

Very sexy, I would not mind having a pair myself.

Here are some new arrivals.Another ebay purchase!

They are from Bronx.A little bit tight but hopefully they will loosen up with a bit of wear!

What a great combination....Your jeans fit perfectly over those great boots...Great combo for just about any occasion....don

Finally got out to get some pics in my Boutique 9 knee boots. Will have my Cole Haan leather waterproof 3" wedge boots by friday, just in time for a snowmobile trip :smile: These pics are from an area in Palm Beach that is quite picturesque, and I've used this fountain before. I always seem to park in front of the police station though. Odd. Many more pics, need time to edit and resize.

post-488-133522969559_thumb.jpg

post-488-13352296959_thumb.jpg

(formerly known as "JimC")

Wow, those are beautiful boots. I love the colour!

Finally got out to get some pics in my Boutique 9 knee boots. Will have my Cole Haan leather waterproof 3" wedge boots by friday, just in time for a snowmobile trip :smile:

These pics are from an area in Palm Beach that is quite picturesque, and I've used this fountain before. I always seem to park in front of the police station though. Odd.

Many more pics, need time to edit and resize.

Really lovely looking boots. love them