Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

My OMANO boots arrived today after waiting for them since March! But they are the wrong size - 11 women's instead of men's (UK). :smile: right foot can squeeze in, but left cannot. Pics on my Flickr page. http://Flickr.com/leylandlynx

My boots finally arrived as well.

My size is good and they are very nice.

Ordered them around the same time as Leyland.

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

Nice. What's the heel height on them? The Aldo site says 2"-3", but they look higher than that.

Thanks for the compliment. The heel is 4" high. No platform.

The arch angle is perfect. They are very comfortable and easy to walk.

Happy holidays and happy heeling !

Thanks for the compliment. The heel is 4" high. No platform.

The arch angle is perfect. They are very comfortable and easy to walk.

Happy holidays and happy heeling !

4", even nicer. Still don't understand why Aldo can't seem to be more accurate in their measurements.

I just got my first pair of heels that i bought for myself for Christmas! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I had been thinking about buying some for about 6 months now and felt Christmas was as good a time as any.

ĪœĪŸĪ›Ī©Ī Ī›ABĪ•

I just got my first pair of heels that i bought for myself for Christmas! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I had been thinking about buying some for about 6 months now and felt Christmas was as good a time as any.

Quality work takes time... What did you get yourself?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

...Great street boots...

My thoughts exactly. Have you taken them out for a walk yet? Are the heels/sole quiet or noisy?

I was disappointed though to see they only go up to a size 10. I thought J/C was the designer who put out men's heeled shoes. I was really expecting to see a size 12, maybe even 13.

My thoughts exactly. Have you taken them out for a walk yet? Are the heels/sole quiet or noisy?

I was disappointed though to see they only go up to a size 10. I thought J/C was the designer who put out men's heeled shoes. I was really expecting to see a size 12, maybe even 13.

They had 11 when I ordered, but seem to be currently sold out -- probably all they guys snapped them up. These really ought to be in their men's line.

If you're looking for Jeffrey Campbell's men's heels, check here and here. See the Lookbook here.

Although the heels look and feel like stacked leather, they are, of course, hollow plastic, and were quite noisy when I got them. I put a layer of 1/8 inch rubber on the heels and that quieted them down.

...Although the heels look and feel like stacked leather, they are, of course, hollow plastic, and were quite noisy when I got them...

Another disappointment! The heels on the $35 Avenue boots I bought are hollow plastic. These boots are $250+, and they have plastic heels? Horrible. I moved up to a pair of $100 Naturalizer boots because they had stacked rubber heels (they are for real, probably what the JC ones appear to be).

I hope you're still able to enjoy them.

Jeffrey Campbell "Gifted" from SoleStruck.com. Heels are a bit over 4 inches with a hidden platform that's about 3/8 inch. Great street boots.

[solestruck seems to be having technical difficulties lately, keep trying]

Those boots are really great, absolutely perfect for all around heeling...Will have to look into a pair...Don

i been using them, the look great and feel great, but a little bit weird when i walk , i dont know if it because they are higher than the other ones i have , new ones are 4inch, the other ones 3 1/2, i feel something kind of bends when i walk, i look at the reflexion in the windows and i walk just fine but is just that sensation that something kind of bends under, dont know what it is or maybe i just have to stuck to the other ones for while.

Quality work takes time... What did you get yourself?

Sorry, i was too busy to get on here yesterday to respond. Unfortunately, I have no camera, but i got myself some Pleaser Taboo-2021, 7 1/2 inch spike heel platforms. They are so much fun to walk around in! I know 7 1/2 prolly sounds crazy to all of you more experienced heelers as a first pair, but I really haven't had much difficulty walking in them. Besides, I like the fact that it's a bit more challenging to walk in. :smile:

ĪœĪŸĪ›Ī©Ī Ī›ABĪ•

Hi all,

I know I was going to stop buying boots but just won another pair from ebay, brown leather pull up boots with a 4 inch heel, post pictures later.

Can't help yourself, can you? LOL

I bought a pair of 3" ankle boots from payless this week and because of this site been out 3 days in a row. Several trips day 1. Went to the mall and JC Penney day 2 did a sales call today and am going to go back to Sioux Falls tonight with the boots. Yes even in the midwest we love heels. But untill 1 week ago never left the house with a pair on.

Hi all, these are the new boots I bought on ebay, this is my 8th pair in about six weeks, think I need to stop now.

It might be easier to stop if you found less attractive boots :smile: Not sure I've seen the other 7 pair, but these are definitely attractive. Credit-card issues not withstanding, you picked a nice pair.

Hi all, these are the new boots I bought on ebay, this is my 8th pair in about six weeks, think I need to stop now.

These are awesome looking boots. I have a similar pair I'm trying to get myself to wearthem out over jeans.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/Me224-1.jpg