Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Hi all, yet another pair of boots, heels height a bit smaller so i will be able to walk much farther in these, see what you think.

Regards

Nice boots ! The fifth picture looks wet. You should maybe consider reserving your suede boots for dry days.

My girlfriend didn't seem to have any suitable boots for winter here to at least attempt to keep her warm and dry. Well the dry part is achievable but I don't know about the warm. Anyways, one of the big department stores at the mall was having a long running sale on boots of all types. I told her we were going to go get her some winter boots. For the record the previous fall I took her to the mall to find some sexier boots without saying why we were going there at Journeys. So we're looking for the winter boots amongst all of the other boots which I can't help but scope out. We did find something she seemed to like and bought a pair. Meanwhile I go online later to look at the boot that caught my attention, these:

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=1dc1329&DeptID=70731&CatID=81534&SO=0&Ne=4294957900+3+14+8+1031+18+904+833+949&PCatID=70731&NOffset=2&CatTyp=RLE&Dep=WOMENS+SHOES&N=4294933767&Pcat=WOMENS+SHOES&Cat=boots&Nao=0&PSO=0&bcCat=3&cmAMS_T=XGN3&cmAMS_C=MERCHA&cmAMS_Z=XGN3TOPOFRESULTS&CmCatId=77583|81534

Only two stores in the area had them in an 11 so I went to the one less close to home. It was fairly busy at the shoe department and I ended up with a gentleman waiting on me after I found the boot on display to show what I wanted. He obviously recognized they were for me as he asked if I wanted a wide. I already knew the boot didn't come in a wide and for some reason I kept saying black since that was the color I wanted like he was saying the white instead of wide. Nerves obviously. I paid for them and left the store. I'm not brave enough to try them on in the store. But I was anxious to try them on and did so in the parking lot in my Explorer. Since they were only an 11, I knew that I couldn't wear socks in them and fortunately they fit nicely. The shaft was even large enough to wear over my blue jeans. My argument for getting these was that the black pair I had bought a year ago for playtime with my girlfriend were breaking down and becoming unstable. These felt much more solid and looked better too.

My girlfriend has a thing for ass-less chaps and so I have them in black and red naugahyde, a low priced imitation leather. The big unveiling was to quickly get into costume with the chaps and new boots when she was in the bathroom before going to bed. I hadn't been in costume for quite a while as I'd been doing a lot of hard labor in the yard so it was a double surprise for her. Needless to say it went well. I pointed out that the shaft size was roomy as she has large calves and most boot do not fit her. We'd only found the one pair a year ago which fortunately are very sexy over the knees. So she tried mine on and I asked if she liked them and wanted her own. As always she wanted to try them on at the store first so off we went to the mall. She's only a 6.5 so the shaft was smaller but still fit her though snugly. And she picked the cognac color instead of the black since her other boots were black. I've been hoping that she'd wear them out on a dinner date with me but that hasn't happened yet. Boots for playtime at the house so far.

Next time I costumed up for her, since she likes it so much, she put on the black OTK boots. They have a 5 inch stilleto heel with hidden 1 inch platform and an almond toe with a very, very hot shape. They really get my attention. We had great fun as usual, but afterwards I was still thinking how I wished I had a pair of boots like her black ones. Here is a link to them:

http://reviews.journeys.com/5700/168779/reviews.htm?sort=reviewTextLength&dir=asc

Unfortunately they are no longer available, so since Jouneys seems to be approaching Wild Pair selection, I kept looking through the website. And I found these:

http://www.journeys.com/shi/product.aspx?id=195156

I picked a size 11 and checked store availability. Fortunately I found a store that had them but it was the closest store to me. I'm still nervous about someone I know seeing me buying boots when they are for me. But I really wanted these for some reason. My girlfriend raved about how comfortable and warm her boots were in addition to how sexy I thought they looked. So I'm off to the Journeys store at the mall after work. It's a Tuesday night so it's empty in spite of the holiday season. I'm looking through the boots n display and don't see it. About that time a high school girl pops out from behind the counter and asks if I need help. Of course I do, but of course I've forgotten the name of the boot since I was expecting to find it. And my description of a tall, high heeled black boot doesn't seem to help either. I start to look it up online on my phone not realizing she is doing the same at the counter machine. She quickly finds the first tall black boot which happens to be the Plaze. I tell her that's it and I want an 11. Now the gears are turning but I don't know if she's decided they're for me or not. She seems surprised they come that big and that they have a pair. They do and she goes in the back to fetch them. By now the other counter girl is helping some high school girl with something, but the store is still empty otherwise. She shows them to me in the box at the counter where I was waiting. I wonder what she would have done if I had waited by the chairs for trying them on? Probably was a good opportunity to find out, but I wasn't brave enough to do it. The platform and heel are shinier than the photo which I wasn't expecting, but I still want them so I pay for them and head to the parking lot.

Once back in my Explorer I once again open the box to immediately try them on. Again the shaft is large enough to comfortably go over jeans and they fit even better than the Phantom boots from JCP. I did get brave enough to open the door so I could stand in them beside the truck. They feel great and I am so wearing these home. I haven't been a big fan of platforms in the past and am having to adjust to that with driving. Getting a smooth application of the gas is a challenge and the 5.5 inch heel is definitely there. So it's a little awkward going at first which hopefully isn't too obvious. Traffic is light, but I have a 20 minute drive home and need to go through one upscale bedroom community noted for strictly enforcing the speed limit. Needless to say I'm trying to be on my best behavior to avoid any potential embarrassment. I'm getting a little better with the new boots and am almost through the area of concern. I pass a cop sitting in a driveway and check my speed, speedo says 40 and I'm in a 35 which should be OK. He blips the siren and pulls out after the car behind me. His lights are on winky-blinky. Uh-oh. The car behind me pulls over and I pull over. Oncoming traffic pulls over. He passes the car behind me. He approaches me and continues on. Whew! I continued home without incident. I still like my boots. You can see them on me here:

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa400/chucksterock/Plaze/

I showed them to my girlfriend the next weekend since I liked them so much and related how her black ones had gotten me so wound up. She tried them on and liked being that tall and they easily went over her calves. I really couldn't tell if she wanted some or not. But we did have some booted fun together at home. Even slept in them comfortably.

Driving to the mall later to go Christmas shopping I related the story above about driving home in them. She got very concerned that I could have had an accident, but then seemed more concerned that I might be venturing out in public with them. I've never told her about my little forays to the gas station or post office or ATM. Or that traditionally I like to wear boots to go out to the mailbox by the street. No close neighbors and only have to worry about traffic. She can be insecure and needy. I think she'd be happy if we were together 24/7 and me on the other hand would go absolutely bonkers without some significant alone time, something she can't fathom. Hopefully she'l get it eventually and we can continue to have some booted fun together.

Nice boots ! The fifth picture looks wet. You should maybe consider reserving your suede boots for dry days.

Nonsense, weatherproofing suede is easy. I just use a spray on leather and suede protector. Works great and lasts a whole season before needing reapplication.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

My girlfriend has a thing for ass-less chaps and so I have them in black and red naugahyde, a low priced imitation leather.

And the nauga's of the world thank you.

post-1854-133522965687_thumb.jpg

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Went to a store today and finally bought 2 pairs of 2" platforms with 8" heels. WOW had a real hard time walking in them, the balancing was very difficult. going to take me awhile to get used to them. First time I ever tried on plats most of the time I wear 4-6" reg heels.

@bobbys12345, could you please provide us some pictures of these boots? I think they seem to be very interesting. Where did you get these?

Should be a piece of cake to have the zippers replaced.

Those are nice. Too bad about the zips.

Thanks! Luckily the zips aren't that important after all.

Should be a piece of cake to have the zippers replaced.

I'm not going to bother, I don't street heel at the minute and even if I did these would be too high for me! They fit as they are so I'm leaving them as pull ons instead. I can just about force my feet into them with whats left of the zips pulled up almost to the top!

I bought these new Nine West boots a couple week ago on sale at the Nine West Outlet store for a great price. Original price was $169.00 marked down to $89.00 with an additional 20% off which brought the price to about $75.00 with the tax. Tried them on . Great fit. Enough room to tuck in my jeans and not too roomy to look baggy. I decided to buy the very dark red color as I have some shoes in that color and decided I wanted boots in that color. I wore them for the first time today. There will be a report on them in my Heeling with bluejay thread. Happy Heeling, bluejay

post-14923-133522966418_thumb.jpg

Absolutely ideal. High enough to get the high heel feeling; chunky enough heel and neutral styling for you not to get a second glance from most people. Outside my price range, however...

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

Good looking boots there Booted. I bought new ankle boots last friday. Bit higher than I'm used to but looked too good on me when I tried them on at the store. Even sales girl complimented my look with the boots (I know she just secured sales but it still made my day) :smile:

post-1041-13352296657_thumb.jpg

Hello all. it must be christmas because I have bought yet another two pairs of boots again, see what you think, both are so comfortable to wear.

I LOVE the black ones. I hope both pairs get a lot of street mileage. :smile:

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

My OMANO boots arrived today after waiting for them since March! But they are the wrong size - 11 women's instead of men's (UK). :smile: right foot can squeeze in, but left cannot. Pics on my Flickr page. http://Flickr.com/leylandlynx

That is a double whammy and I hope you tackle Omano and get satisfaction - please let us know. When you ordered, were you told that there would be a nine month wait? And surely the boots are advertised as being made in UK men's sizes and are ordered likewise, so how come you have a women's size (presumably US women's 11 = UK 9) instead, if that is in fact the case?

All of you, nice boots you got there !

legs777777 > I like the black wedge boot. The heel look high. ( I guess 4" ? )

Wedge boots are so comfortable and fun to wear. Well done !

Speaking of boots...

I bought a pair from Aldo a few days ago (See my post # 1158 on previous page).

Like them so much that I also bought them in black...:smile:

I know I'm crazy but there is no cure... Why do we love boots so much ?

post-14338-133522967007_thumb.jpg

hi all,

I like simple, basic designs and plain colours. Decorations are OK, but not too many. Some examples of my favourites are the Dr. Scholl sandal and the classic pump.

Last week I received an advertising brochure from a shoe store chain. A lot of imitation Uggs and other winter boots on sale. But what really caught my attention was the picture of an ankle boot. And once again, a quite basic design. Yesterday I decided to check them out. They looked great so I could not resist trying them on. And they fitted very well. Which means they are mine now (-:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The heels are 2.5" which is not that high. But high enough to look and feel like heels and for me they are great for street heeling. But I will go for higher.....

love to watch them on cute girls, love to wear them myself