Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

It's called JTF, they are a warehouse chain that currently has stores in the North and Midlands:http://www.jtfmegadiscountwarehouse.co.uk/

Sadly no listings on their website as each store carries different stock!

Fabulous boots davemcwish, well I did it also, I got new boots last month and then last week found boots when I was checking out the Celtic Crofweb site and found this knee high low heel boots. The 2nd picture did not come through? but is was a picture of the boots I got last month.

post-5557-133522961251_thumb.jpg

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

The 2nd picture did not come through? but is was a picture of the boots I got last month.

Greetings WhyNotMenToo :-)

Maybe you already attached the picture of your last month's boots to a previous post ?

Note that you cannot attach the same picture twice. The server won't let you.

If so you may want to provide a link to the other post so we can see the picture.

Greetings WhyNotMenToo :-)

Maybe you already attached the picture of your last month's boots to a previous post ?

Note that you cannot attach the same picture twice. The server won't let you.

If so you may want to provide a link to the other post so we can see the picture.

Thank you for the FYI my friend, yes I did post the other boot last month.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

My latest purchase from Aldo. I could not resist (again) when I saw them :smile:

They were not stock in my size so I placed an order.

The store should receive them in a few days. Can't wait to put them on !

Fabulous boots. I'd love to get them my self, can you post the link?

My latest purchase from Aldo Outlet...

I went into the store just to say hello to a salesgirl I know well (from another Aldo).

My intend was not to buy anything but I change my mind when I saw these boots.

This is my first pair of tall boots in this color. I guess it won't be the last ...:smile:

They were on sale with an extra 30% rebate. How to say no to such nice boots ?

Love them boots. I need to find a pair now :smile:

My latest purchase from Aldo. I could not resist (again) when I saw them :smile:

They were not stock in my size so I placed an order.

The store should receive them in a few days. Can't wait to put them on !

Good news !

I got my boots. Wearing them now.

They are amazing to wear !

I'm in love...:smile:

Managed to score the pair that got away a couple years ago on eBay recently. A new pair of Gianmarco Lorenzi's that I've been lusting after for a long time - and at a great price too! :smile: Elation has turned to despair though - the wife can't get them zipped up!! :smile: My calves are apparently slightly smaller and she's none too pleased about that let me tell you... Her other pair of Lorenzi knee boots are snug also, but she is able to zip them up at least. She say's I'm going to have to stretch them out for her. It's the pair in my avatar pic.

Hi Everyone, My Bakers card expires tomorrow, and there's no replacement program until well into 2012, so I popped into my favorite store and picked up these boots today. Not your basic stealth boot at all I bought them for no other reason than they are flat out sexy boots and decided to get the taupe instead of black. I saw a regional manager today at the store stocking clutches and jewelry and asked him about the future of the discount card and he explained sometime in the fall of 2012 Bakers would roll out a "better version" of this program. Until then you'll have to download coupons where you can get them such as through mall web sites and such. What do you think?? HapyinHeels:wavey:

post-18145-133522962706_thumb.jpg

Just ordered these babies in cognac.

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/restricted+barbarella+boot?prodId=231073&productRef=SEARCH

Can't want to wear them with skinny jeans.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

... I popped into my favorite store and picked up these boots today. Not your basic stealth boot at all I bought them for no other reason than they are flat out sexy boots and decided to get the taupe instead of black....

Very nice boots indeed. I like the style and color.

I agree with you about the fact they are not your

"basic stealth boot" but I'm sure you will enjoy wearing them.

FYI we cannot click on the attached picture to see it larger...

Happy heeling !