Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

My latest purchase from Aldo Outlet... I went into the store just to say hello to a salesgirl I know well (from another Aldo). My intend was not to buy anything but I change my mind when I saw these boots. This is my first pair of tall boots in this color. I guess it won't be the last ...:smile: They were on sale with an extra 30% rebate. How to say no to such nice boots ?

post-14338-13352295852_thumb.jpg

Just ordered these of Big Shoe Boutique in a size UK10, great write ups and love this style (remind me a bit of the High Heel timberland boots but without the pointed toe). Cant wait for them to arrive, i have a similar pair i bought of Payless a few years ago.

post-207-133522958545_thumb.jpg

post-207-133522958548_thumb.jpg

post-207-13352295855_thumb.jpg

post-207-133522958552_thumb.jpg

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

I picked up a pair of Boutique 9 March boots from a Saks 5th Ave outlet in Miami. They have about the same heel lift as a pair of Pleaser Seduce boots I have, but with a half inch hidden platform. You can definatly feel that you are wearing 4.5" heels (5x, 1/2" plat), and I am hoping they will be more comfortable, durable, and acceptable then the Pleaser boots :smile:

I'm admittedly biased against Pleaser (view them as more fetish shoes), but I have to think that if it's something Sak's sold, it has to be better. They look like a great pair of boots.

You mention, "you can definitely feel that are wearing 4.5" heels..." Since you have a pair of 5" heel Seduce boots, does that mean there's a noticeable different between the (full) 5" lift of the Seduce, vs the 4 1/2" lift of the March boots?

I'm admittedly biased against Pleaser (view them as more fetish shoes), but I have to think that if it's something Sak's sold, it has to be better. They look like a great pair of boots.

You mention, "you can definitely feel that are wearing 4.5" heels..." Since you have a pair of 5" heel Seduce boots, does that mean there's a noticeable different between the (full) 5" lift of the Seduce, vs the 4 1/2" lift of the March boots?

While Pleaser does carry fetish heels, many of the designs are just timeless classics that they keep alive while other manufacturers keep trying to come up with something new. Hey and come in larger sizes as well. If one finds Pleaser heels comfortable many of the designs are dress and casual friendly. But a little fashion knowledge is required to determine which ones they are.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Oh I wish Dune sold thier boots in a size 9 - if they did I would definitely buy a pair of these:

http://www.dune.co.uk/palomino-dressy-riding-boot-prodpalomino10black/

So you take a US 11 / Eur 42?

At first I thought, wow, be interesting to see what they look like in a sz 3. But then I looked at the sizing info, and saw that the website 'size 3' is a UK3, which corresponds to a US 5.

The 'black' portion of the shoe is nice (particularly the heel - but no height listed), but I don't like the brown towards the top.

Just ordered these of Big Shoe Boutique in a size UK10, great write ups and love this style (remind me a bit of the High Heel timberland boots but without the pointed toe).

Cant wait for them to arrive, i have a similar pair i bought of Payless a few years ago.

These are also available from Priceless Shoes up to size 11UK, which is currently offering 20% discount on all shoes (quote TAKE20), with delivery at Ā£2.99 on orders over Ā£20 (quote PLPOST) or free delivery over Ā£40 (quote POST40). I think the discount expires 31 Oct.

Hi, i've just recieved my new boots, they doen't have very high heels.

Posted Image

and i've just ordered the following pairs

http://www.zalando.nl/alma-en-pena-plateaulaarzen-zwart-al811c00a-802.html

http://www.zalando.nl/mai-piu-senza-plateaulaarzen-zwart-m6611c009-802.html

Great boots, all of them. I'm a little jealous, actually. Enjoy. :smile:

comparing the heels/etc of the pleaser Seduce boots and the Boutique 9 boots they have the same lift, meaning the Seduce boots only have about 4.5" heel, not a full 5" in my size.

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 2 weeks later...

My Latest Purchase from Nine West.

Delly Ankle Boot. Black Leather, Size 12.

The description says a 3 1/2 " heel with a 3/4" hidden platform.

The heel is actually 4 3/4" high with a 1/2" Platform.

[ATTACH]14552[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]14553[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]14554[/ATTACH]

http://www.zappos.com/nine-west-delly-black-black-fabric

I love these, perfect for me for street heeling. I just need to find them in a knee high version.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

My Latest Purchase from Nine West.

Delly Ankle Boot. Black Leather, Size 12.

The description says a 3 1/2 " heel with a 3/4" hidden platform.

The heel is actually 4 3/4" high with a 1/2" Platform.

[ATTACH]14552[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]14553[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]14554[/ATTACH]

http://www.zappos.com/nine-west-delly-black-black-fabric

Those are great boots. I sure wish Zappos would ship to Canada :smile:

I don't know if these are high enough to classify as "high heels", but let me introduce my new everyday boots. I went around everywhere in London yesterday and nobody even noticed due to the fact that the wedge doesn't make any noise at all. Bought on ebay for 10Ā£ they are one of the best buy of my life even if they're only 2 1/2 inch high.

post-32991-133522960198_thumb.jpg

post-32991-133522960203_thumb.jpg

post-32991-133522960207_thumb.jpg

After purchasing the Nine West boots in my last post,

I thought I was good for a while.

Then I saw these Mia Boots in a Nordstrom Rack Store in Cherry Hill, NJ.

At $59, I had to have them.

(Hey Jeff B, you ought to check it out there, They have many size 13's and some 14's at times)

Mia Andreana, size 12, 4 Inch heels.

I tried on a size 12, which actually felt a little bit too big. Then I tried on the same boot in a size 11 which felt nice, but maybe a tad snug. So as these boots are not leather and will not stretch, I went with the 12's. I did wear them in the store for a few minutes and they felt good. When I got home I tightened the laces a bit, now they fell great.

Nordstrom Rack has a "Big Shoe Event" 2 or 3 times a year. You can get on their mailing list, and they will send you a notice when the next event is scheduled. It seems for this event, they have many more size 12's on display, along with size 13's and size 14's.

Yes, I did try them on in the store, as I usually do. This is a self service store, so I found what I wanted then found a bench and tried them on. No reaction from anyone. They were all too busy fighting over the larger sizes! LOL

post-1115-133522960771_thumb.jpg

post-1115-133522960762_thumb.jpg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

It's been a long while since I went out in heels so a couple of weekends ago I went out to replace a pair of ankle boots that weren't fitting comfortable. Unfortunately due to the shape of my feet I find this very difficult so a lot of brands are out.

To my surprise I found these ankle boots in M&S and they came in half sizes. With a 3.5" heel I found them really comfortable when I was out at the weekend.

bought boots from zappos.they are in my avatar. they are nine west mavenue. bought 2 pairs.

First in black,loved them then ordered brown. super comfy 5 1/2" heel 1" platform

Greetings chrisinheels :-)

Those are very nice boots. I like the heel shape and color on the black boot.

Too bad the Nine West store in my area don't carry anything in size 11.

Well done !

My latest and first purchase was on the weekend of November 5-6, 2011 when I got 2 pair of womens boots(size 11) with 3" heels at a place called Shoe Show or also called Shoe Dept. and The boots were called Prima Ashlee,I wanted a pair in black http://www.shoeshow.com/Prima-Ashlee-P17560C4.aspx and brown. http://www.shoeshow.com/Prima-Ashlee-P17560C4.aspx?imgbase=733242 I could not wait to go back out to the car and take my regular cowboy boots off and put on the black womens boots and go back in the mall. I felt like a million wearing them and the compliments I got from both men and women were amazing. They said ,they don't even look like a womans boot. I have never been so confident while wearing these boots. I do like cowboy boots,but unfortunatley in mens sizes,they dont go much over a 1-3/4 heel. I think I did good for what I got..

Well, I promised myself that I would save some money and not buy anymore boots this year, but I went to a huge warehouse discount store local to me and they had some grey knee high boots with a fairly high chunky heel and a nice round toe for the grand price of......Ā£7.50! I won't be street heeling in them so it doesn't matter if they fall apart quickly for that price!

Well, I promised myself that I would save some money and not buy anymore boots this year, but I went to a huge warehouse discount store local to me and they had some grey knee high boots with a fairly high chunky heel and a nice round toe for the grand price of......Ā£7.50! I won't be street heeling in them so it doesn't matter if they fall apart quickly for that price!

Which store? Is it a national chain or local?

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

It's called JTF, they are a warehouse chain that currently has stores in the North and Midlands:http://www.jtfmegadiscountwarehouse.co.uk/

Sadly no listings on their website as each store carries different stock!

OK, thanks. No good to me then, unless I'm heading north somewhere, which isn't more than 3-4 times a year.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

(Hey Jeff B, you ought to check it out there, They have many size 13's and some 14's at times)

Thanks for the tip! I'll check it out this weekend and see what I can find!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!