Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Picked these like new dressy cowgirl boots up off of Ebay recently. Bakers brand, Dixie style, about a 4.25 inch stiletto heel, pointed toe, tan leather uppers, partial zipper (ends just below the pull tabs). They're size 11B US womens, seem to run a bit small on my 9.5 (men's) foot, mainly due to the narrow toe, but wearable for a little while.

Those boots are awesome! And I luv that skirt and belt!

Here are some pictures of the Alexander Wang Constance booties.

The instep is leaned a bit forward and gives a strange feeling. Heel height is 15cm (6") and the platform 3cm (1.25") so you get 12cm (4.8") difference and the instep is really steep. I would say the feeling is more extreme than in the CL Pigalle 120 (13.9cm) or Brian Atwood Nico 120 (13.1cm). Not very easy to walk -at least for me-.

They fit well... I'm a 11.5 in the Brannock device and these are 41 so, quite true to size.

Hi Majo,

My wife has exactly the same Alexander Wang Constance grey ankle boots and has also commented on how high they feel compared to her other heels (including her Pigalle 120's). She is a size 40, so not much difference to the dimensions that you give.

Here are some pictures of the Alexander Wang Constance booties.

The instep is leaned a bit forward and gives a strange feeling. Heel height is 15cm (6") and the platform 3cm (1.25") so you get 12cm (4.8") difference and the instep is really steep. I would say the feeling is more extreme than in the CL Pigalle 120 (13.9cm) or Brian Atwood Nico 120 (13.1cm). Not very easy to walk -at least for me-.

They fit well... I'm a 11.5 in the Brannock device and these are 41 so, quite true to size.

I just love them. If you ever decide to get rid of them I will gladly take them over from you.

I believe The Outnet, jay jay. You shouldn't wait so long! Rob, what's her opinion on those booties. I think they look awesome, but handling them is another story.

New boots from a house called Amphora. The model is Phakt, and heel is 9.8cm

Nice. I'm not a big boot fan, but these are very nice. The heel looks wearable and walkable.

New boots from a house called Amphora. The model is Phakt, and heel is 9.8cm

Those look very stylish and comfortable. No one would give one a second look wearing those in public. Very nice.

Rob, what's her opinion on those booties. I think they look awesome, but handling them is another story.

Hi Majo,

I just asked my wife. She says she loves them. Whilst they feel very high they aren't too hard to wear and she feels very sexy in them. The wider heel also makes them more practical (!) than thinner heels.

I've never tried a real high platform boot before and I've always wondered if I could manage a 5+ inch heel if the platform in the sole was high enough to make the boot seem like a 4" heel. I finally said what the hell and ordered these for a mere $45.00. I went with the flat black color in the middle. Walking in them is a cinch. They're actually very comfortable! No, they are not my out in public kind of style as I think most women would get crap for wearing them too, but they are undeniably fun! Who knows? Maybe the right kind of party will come along some day? LOL Charlie

post-48-133522949934_thumb.jpg

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Who knows? Maybe the right kind of party will come along some day? LOL

Charlie

Why wait? Make the party happen at your place. Then you could not only make the dress code fit what you want to wear, you'll have a great time planning it, practice wearing the boots, and showing them off to your guests! Don't forget to invite me! I'm not Republican, but I love a Grand Old Party! HA HA HA

Steve

Why wait? Make the party happen at your place. Then you could not only make the dress code fit what you want to wear, you'll have a great time planning it, practice wearing the boots, and showing them off to your guests! Don't forget to invite me! I'm not Republican, but I love a Grand Old Party! HA HA HA

Steve

Right on Steve!

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Just received a pair of Dr Marten " Marcie Boots" 2 days ago.

Really nice fitting, comfy and a conservative look. I have worn them already in Vancouver and area and they are perfect. Dr Martens have come out with a new series of heeled boots, the selection is great.

http://www.dmusastore.com/p-3424-marcie.aspx

http://www.dmusastore.com/c-113-heeled.aspx

I am sure I will be getting a bunch more from Dr Martens!

Mtnsofheels

...Dr Martens have come out with a new series of heeled boots, the selection is great...

Nice !

I didn't know Dr Martens was making heeled boots and shoes.

Very interesting. Next time I go to the mall I will have a look.

Thanks for posting.

Just got these new boots at Charlotte russe today.Got a 2nd pair for $10.50 Other boots are for work.

Donna,

Very pretty boots and I like the outfit you are wearing with them. Very nice and sounds like you got a good deal!

Hi All,

Just received a pair of Dr Marten " Marcie Boots" 2 days ago.

Really nice fitting, comfy and a conservative look. I have worn them already in Vancouver and area and they are perfect. Dr Martens have come out with a new series of heeled boots, the selection is great.

http://www.dmusastore.com/p-3424-marcie.aspx

http://www.dmusastore.com/c-113-heeled.aspx

I am sure I will be getting a bunch more from Dr Martens!

Mtnsofheels

Those are some cool boots. They look very comfortable as well as stylish. Congratulations on your purchase.

Not sure about the street heeling but these boots are very nice !

The heel shape is amazing and I like the color. Well done !

I prefer thicker heels for out and about as I'm too heavy and clumsy for stilettos, they are kept for indoors.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I prefer thicker heels for out and about as I'm too heavy

and clumsy for stilettos, they are kept for indoors.

I totally agreee with you. I also prefer thicker heels (and wedge) for street heeling.

When I said "not sure about street heeling" I was refering to the thick platform...

I totally agreee with you. I also prefer thicker heels (and wedge) for street heeling.

When I said "not sure about street heeling" I was refering to the thick platform...

Would put us bang on trend though seeing as it's all the rage with the girlies.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

more pics of new boots. They are Steve Madden. called A-yasmin. Got them from 6pm.com. Great selection. Perfect fit and feel. Leather,5.5 inch heel 1.5 inch platform.Cant get enough of em. Might get the black ones aswell.

post-10414-133522951989_thumb.jpg

post-10414-133522952012_thumb.jpg