Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

The bottom strap in the picture you included is adjustable. Just release the back part of it. You tighten by pulling the free edge and release by undoing it a little. ET

Thanks for the reply ET88 but theres 2 straps. The adjustable strap isnt a problem,figured that one out,but the one underneath it is just stitched on from the one side to the other.Thats the one thats slightly tight on my right foot.They walk great and feel good,except for that strap. So my question,will it stretch with frequent wear or can i stretch it somehow?

I'm glad to hear that your friend is cool about your boots/heels - that's a pretty cool friend. Those Kesha boots look great. I'm not usually a fan of cone heels but I think they really work with the rest of the boot and look really stylish. Enjoy wearing them. You seem pretty relaxed about going public with them, I wish I'd been so comfortable about that when I was your age. Good luck, do let us know how it goes. As for the tight strap, what are you wearing under the boots? A thinner pair of socks or even tights might make the boots more comfortable to wear if you've not tried that already.

If you like it, wear it.

...The bottom strap is a bit tight,will it stretch with regular wear?

Nice boots !

Looks like there are two rings allowing you to adjust the bottom strap.

Did you try to loosen it ? You may also want to bring them to a cobbler.

It won't cost you a lot of money and you will enjoy your boots much more :smile:

have loosen the strap with the rings but right underneath it theres another strap thats just stitched on from the zipper to the other side.thats the strap thats tight.I forced a pair of socks in and left there over night.Its already a lot better.

have loosen the strap with the rings but right underneath it theres another strap thats just stitched on from the zipper to the other side.thats the strap thats tight.I forced a pair of socks in and left there over night.Its already a lot better.

You may want to stretch your boots using ice.

I tried it with shoes and boots and it's works well.

See video on Youtube

I found this link.Im looking for a pair of thigh high boots and found this link with Christian Louboutin Boots at a very very low price.Had a look at the Christian site,boots go for over US$1000,these go for aprox US$100

Does anyone think its a scam or is it real?

I found this link.Im looking for a pair of thigh high boots and found this link with Christian Louboutin Boots at a very very low price.Had a look at the Christian site,boots go for over US$1000,these go for aprox US$100

Does anyone think its a scam or is it real?

Do you really, really need to ask this?

If a TV in the high street costs Ā£600, but a back street trader you never heard of offered it to you for Ā£60, what would that tell you?

lol :smile:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Do you really, really need to ask this?

If a TV in the high street costs Ā£600, but a back street trader you never heard of offered it to you for Ā£60, what would that tell you?

lol :smile:

Lol I know:silly:

I have my gut instinct about scams etc. I had to make sure that my instinct is true.

Thanks Tech

There's more than 950 sites selling fakes in the first 1000 entries in this list: http://www.google.com/search?q=louboutin. Beyond the first few entries, pretty much everything is fake.

Legal action has been taken against countless other sites. Check out the notes at the bottom of every page.

See too, CLs own actions: http://www.stopfakelouboutin.com/index.php/en and http://www.stopfakelouboutin.com/index.php/en/Home/LIST-OF-THE-WEBSITES-SELLING-FAKES-WE-HAVE-IDENTIFIED.

Boot-lovers A little over a month ago I ordered a pair of Red Patent Thigh High Boots w/ 5" heels. From Ellie Shoes. They arrived today at noon via. U.P.S.. Good fit. After trying them on, I changed back into my 7 1/2" high heel, crotch high boots. Question: Why do I order high heels w/ a 5.5" heel and it arrives with a 7" heel? These today did have the 5" heel as advertised. Delema-Confusion-cureous. Mike

Bought some thigh high pleaser boots today,bought the Blk Str Pu, 5" Heel one.

http://www.pleaserusa.com/showcase/ProductDetail.asp?PROD_CD=SED3000%2FB&STYLE_CD=SEDUCE-3000

May I say well done Pleaser.Best looking and comfortable boots I have.Im considering wearing them in public.First coverd and depending on how brave I feel later on,openly.

Just got a pair of the Jessica Simpson Tessie platform boots. These are probably the most beautiful boots I've picked up this season. I like the squared two-tone heel, the monster platform, the rear zipper, and the sleek shape. To top it all off, they fit like a dream; I can spend the better part of a day with them on my feet and no pain.

post-139-133522940345_thumb.jpg

I bought these last week They are from Zara, 11.5cm (4.5") heel. Size is marked 41, made in Spain, so I assume they are Euro41 and not quite our IT41. They are a bit tight (nothing a bit of stretching can't solve, jeje). The shaft is 63cm (25")

post-333-133522940522_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522940527_thumb.jpg

Just got a pair of the Jessica Simpson Tessie platform boots. These are probably the most beautiful boots I've picked up this season. I like the squared two-tone heel, the monster platform, the rear zipper, and the sleek shape. To top it all off, they fit like a dream; I can spend the better part of a day with them on my feet and no pain.

I bought these last week

They are from Zara, 11.5cm (4.5") heel. Size is marked 41, made in Spain, so I assume they are Euro41 and not quite our IT41. They are a bit tight (nothing a bit of stretching can't solve, jeje).

The shaft is 63cm (25")

Both of you got some really nice boots. Thank you for sharing pictures of them with us.

I've just boot a pair of Hush puppies, cost me an arm & a leg, but it's nearly impossible to find to find ladies shoes above a UK 10 in South Africa. I will admit that the price was worth it as they're very comfortable, although they feel a bit long.

http://www.hushpuppies.co.za/detail.asp?id=1031

I hope that the link works - first time I'm adding a link to a posting.

Nice boots CPB.Just too bad Im comming back home for holiday in December,wouldve liked to get some boots there.Guess Ill have to wait and see what new styles South Africa has to offer me.

CPB, I think they'd make for a great smart-casual look with skinny jeans and a tailored jacket. but more importantly how do you wear them? In any case, enjoy.

If you like it, wear it.

StormClaw, SleekHeels thank you for the compliments. SleekHeels - I haven't tried them with my skinnys yet, and the jacket is on the shopping list. I've worn them mostly with a skirt or long pants & a poloneck top or a blouse.

Kenneth Cole Reaction (Lead Me On) The wife and I looked for a very long time for a tall pair of boots that I can wear out in public under my jeans. We found them. To the untrained eye you would think that they are mens boots but little do they know, they are sexy womens boots. Check them out. (sorry about the harry legs haha):smile:

post-30939-133522941214_thumb.jpg