Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280490922222

I just bought these a couple of days ago, but it could be a couple of months before I get to wear them, since they are handmade to order! If I find them too easy to walk in I will get thee 5.5 inchers :smile:

I'm sure there are several of us here who will be very interested to learn what you think of these Omano boots when they arrive, Leyland, and how you get on with wearing them - please do let us know. What size have you ordered? Do you intend to street-heel in them?

I'm sure there are several of us here who will be very interested to learn what you think of these Omano boots when they arrive, Leyland, and how you get on with wearing them - please do let us know. What size have you ordered? Do you intend to street-heel in them?

Size 11 and yes I intend to wear them to college 3 days a week. :smile:

Count me in as another one who would like to hear how they come out. I wonder if they could make them without the heel sticking out past the rear of the boot. At least to me, throws the look of the boot off. Almost seems like the boot was meant to have interchangeable heels (great concept), but this one never slid all the way forward.

Well, the boots arrived and they're gorgeous! Unfortunately they also seem to be for people with flat feet, as while the foot feels comfortable there is no way they'll zip up over my arch. At least I get a free return.

Size 11 and yes I intend to wear them to college 3 days a week. :smile:

Just my size! If you don't like 'em, let me know!

Count me in as another one who would like to hear how they come out.

I wonder if they could make them without the heel sticking out past the rear of the boot. At least to me, throws the look of the boot off. Almost seems like the boot was meant to have interchangeable heels (great concept), but this one never slid all the way forward.

I tend to agree about the projecting heel; it rather upsets the lines of what is essentially a plain men's ankle boot with a high (cuban) heel. I have seen a slightly more exaggerated version of this 'rear ledge' on some Western-style boots; I think it is intended to support spurs - a knowledgeable cowpoke here will doubtless explain.

• 2 weeks later...

At last I can post to this thread with my new boots that I purchased on Ebay. These are my vintage 80s style knee high boots with 3.5 inch heels, made in Italy, brand is Cappellini. They are a size 40 EUR, US size 9, straight leg shaft, pull on style, no zipper. Had to break them in as soon as I could, started with a quick trip to a grocery store, bought a quick one item purchase and walked back to my car for a quick three minute outing. Everyone was too busy shopping to pay attention to my boots. They are tan (camel) color and they are my lightest color of boots to date, so it is a bit of a contrast with blue or black jeans. So far that brings me to a total of three pairs of boots. It may be a very long time before I find another vintage pair that I like. Who knows where my new boots will take me, off to new heeling adventures.

post-14421-133522938896_thumb.jpg

post-14421-133522938899_thumb.jpg

post-14421-133522938901_thumb.jpg

post-14421-133522938903_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

At last I can post to this thread with my new boots that I purchased on Ebay.

These are my vintage 80s style knee high boots with 3.5 inch heels, made in Italy, brand is Cappellini. They are a size 40 EUR, US size 9, straight leg shaft, pull on style, no zipper. Had to break them in as soon as I could, started with a quick trip to a grocery store, bought a quick one item purchase and walked back to my car for a quick three minute outing. Everyone was too busy shopping to pay attention to my boots. They are tan (camel) color and they are my lightest color of boots to date, so it is a bit of a contrast with blue or black jeans.

So far that brings me to a total of three pairs of boots. It may be a very long time before I find another vintage pair that I like. Who knows where my new boots will take me, off to new heeling adventures.

Very nice! Those boots look good on you! Bravo!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Still breaking in my new boots. Today on my way home I changed into my tan boots, jeans tucked in. Went to a gas station, at the pump next to me there was a slender young woman with a one piece mini skirt top, dark hose and black over the knee boots, she was dressed to kill. As she walked out of the gas station, I started to walk in to pay, we both glanced at each others boots with mutual admiration and made eye contact. This is my kind of outing.

That's a way bigger platform than anything I've ever tried, but assuming you can walk confidently in them (maybe it's easier than it looks, and definitely a lot of fun) they add a really great edge to a casual look.

If you like it, wear it.

That's a way bigger platform than anything I've ever tried, but assuming you can walk confidently in them (maybe it's easier than it looks, and definitely a lot of fun) they add a really great edge to a casual look.

Well I have had platforms of this height before but I was going through some issues before but now I'm more excited to have these now the next question is where to where them out too. Thats one dilemma I will have to work out in the mean time. But thank you for the kind compliment!!!

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

Hey everybody.New guy,thought Id join in.

I bought new boots on Thursday.

Bought 2 pairs,a leather boot with a ,I think 5-7cm wedge heel, and a flat soled suede boot to wear to uni and if I'm out with friends.The suede boot,when covered up doesn't look like a womens boot,so thats good if I want to wear boots when at friends.

Friday I took my first steps in my wedge boots in public.Wore long enough pants to cover them up,but if you looked closely you could see I have boots on and then the click sound.I like that sounds :D

And boy was I happy about walking with boots in public :smile:

These are the boots,if you cant access the links let me know and Ill post pics.

http://www.hannahs.co.nz/OurShoes/tabid/124/p/PROHIBIT/ProductID/4409/CategoryID/245/Default.aspx

http://www.numberoneshoes.co.nz/products/womens-shoes/womens-boots/zinia-black.html

...Friday I took my first steps in my wedge boots in public.Wore long enough pants to cover them up,but if you looked closely you could see I have boots on and then the click sound.I like that sounds :wave:

And boy was I happy about walking with boots in public :smile:

Greetings StormClaw and welcome to this forum :-)

Your wedge boots are very nice.

Perfect style to wear in public without being noticed too much.

The first time in public wearing heels is always an amazing feeling.

I'm sure it won't be the last :D

You are lucky to start wearing heels while you are still young.

Life is too short not to do what we want so do it while you can and enjoy !

And don't worry about others, they are only boots after all...

Perfect style to wear in public without being noticed too much.

I struggled a bit with walking in then,never walked in those type of boots but I have in heels at home.So some people might have noticed my walking and knew,there was one elderly chap sitting on a couch in the middle of the mall and as I passed him, he looked down at the click sounds and then just looked up haha.

I really might invest in another pair of boots with a heel.Probably5-7cm heel.

The old guy who looked down at the boots was probably doing so because of the clicking sound alone. It's anybody's guess as to whether or not he realized they were women's styled boots? I've been fooled many times by the clicking sound of men's shoes at the mall. We have a guy at work that wears regular old men's shoes that have an extremely hard heel. Whenever he walks on the concrete shop floor I'm continuously amused at all the guys heads turning to see who the 'gal' is. What's even more amusing is that I'm usually in my 4" heeled western boots during these times. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

I agree those wedge boots look great for inconspicuous heeling... even with the click it would take a bit of a heel connoiseur to detect those. I like the ruched style with the buckle detail of the flat Zinia boots, but of course they'd look better with a heel... perhaps something like their Kesha or Wondor boots when you feel ready to graduate from the wedge. Do you think your friends would be cool about it if they discovered what you're hiding under your trousers (I mean the boots of course) ?

If you like it, wear it.

Do you think your friends would be cool about it if they discovered what you're hiding under your trousers (I mean the boots of course) ?

To be honest I have no idea.Thats why I bought the flat boots,to wear if Im out with friends.

Ill try and tell my one friend's wife to be,see what she thinks.We are good friends too and I can talk to her about anything.My 2 frineds are my best friends and other way around,so I cant see to big of an issue.

Well Ive thought about the Wondor boots,even any boot with a nice,not to high heel.

Charlie I agree,he must have just looked down for the sound,but it didnt bother me at all.I just havent seen any other guys around with heels or male shoes that click claks's on the floor,so it might be obvious to any one that knows shoes :smile:

Well today I told my best girl friend(female friend) that I like womens boots with heels.Asked her what she thinks about a guy wearing heeled/women boots and she said as long as they arent glitery/pink its fine lol.

Showed her what I have and shes cool with it.As I see her and her fiance/my best friend regularly, I can wear boots more often when with them.

I also bought newboots.Ill go out in a bit and test them out in the public.

http://www.numberoneshoes.co.nz/products/womens-shoes/womens-boots/kesha-boot-dark-brown.html

Then bottom strap is a bit tight,will it stretch with regular wear?