Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

"You never forget your first ..." well I bought these in black a little before Christmas and think they are great, nice and comfy. Looks like they are sold out of 12s. At first I had a little trouble walking in them but have been wearing them more often and doing better (so far just around the house).

http://www.ninewest.com/Matinee/5533833,default,pd.html?cgid=4426131

I love them, it is just a pity that postage is so much here to us:wave:

Bought these just before Christmas and have been wearing them almost ever since. They're comfy, sexy, and I get a lot of compliments on them!

Posted Image

Posted Image

AwayInHeels,

Great boots where did you find them?

I just ordered new 4" heel boots to day from LaneBryant.com the boot I'll wear with my Knit jegging, DARK RINSE DENIM, 18T jeans that are also from LaneBryant and I think will look fabulous with the boots, hell I'm wearing both to Disneyland up in LA this weekend with a lady friend so I'll have an androgynes style and the nice thing about her is that she supports me.

post-5557-133522932873_thumb.jpg

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

AwayInHeels,

Great boots where did you find them?

I just ordered new 4" heel boots to day from LaneBryant.com the boot I'll wear with my Knit jegging, DARK RINSE DENIM, 18T jeans that are also from LaneBryant and I think will look fabulous with the boots, hell I'm wearing both to Disneyland up in LA this weekend with a lady friend so I'll have an androgynes style and the nice thing about her is that she supports me.

I found them at a Shoe Show store. They had my size, 12M, in black or white, but the black matched my jacket. Enjoy Disneyland, and congrats on your supportive friend!

Where do you wear them and who compliments you?

I travel every week, and I wear them when I'm not working - in airports, on planes, in restaurants, shopping malls, clothing stores, misc retail stores like groceries, walmart, best buy, etc. I've worn them to the movie theater - pretty much anywhere I go. Last night when I returned to my hotel the woman at the front counter raved about them and wanted to know where I bought them. A few weeks ago I stood near a couple on a crowded bus and the woman commented on how much she liked the boots, and then said she was jealous! I've had compliments from random people, airport security personnel (usually female), and once was complimented by a male bus driver.

I figured that with the way winter his wacking us with a vengance this year that I needed a pair of tougher boots to wear so that I don't ruin my nicer western ones.. I wound up ordering these just a few minutes ago..

http://www.shoes.com/Shopping/productdetails.aspx?catalog%5Fname=web&pg=5132934&p=EC1230518&partnerID=CRITEO

I have another pair of the Harley Davidson boots in size 11M with 2" heels and they're well made and really stand up to the abuse. I think the ones above offer a little more style though.. They're both go anywhere boots.

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

I am in these all day, every day at the moment; unless I am 'going out' in which case I would match some higher heels to my garments. URBAN OUTFITTERS Ā£85 Very comfortable in size 8 for me. Strong leather boots with nearly a 5 inch heel M

post-4480-133522933385_thumb.jpg

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

My First boots.

It's like heaven for my feet.

Great boots, congratulations to this purchase!

Are the boots of Image 3425 those you wear on the avatar?

These looks very good by a man! I really like those boots ...

Is the advice good in this store (for men)?

Yep same ones. I didn't get much advice only had to ask were the boots were as the shop is pretty big. After that I done it all by myself. Good thing is that they have all the boots/shoes sizes stacked up there so ye can try them on without having to ask for the right size. I took the box with boots to a quiet isle and tried them on. Very exciting that was.

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

I saw these in a charity shop at the weekend and just had to have them.

When i tried them on in the shop i got a couple of funny looks from the older ladies and a nice smile from a teenage goth girl.

Great boots, along with the leather jacket is a great outfit.

Have you already worn this outfit in public?

Those are beautiful! Good find, danielp.:silly:

Greetings dblair and thanks you for the compliment.

The store should receive them tomorrow or wednesday.

The salesgirl tried on a pair in her size and said they were very comfortable.

Now I really can't wait to see for myself if it is true. Will keep you posted...

No problem. You have to be a member for a certain amount of time before you can post links. I don't know if it's based on join date or number of posts? I'm sure one of the moderators could explain it or you could ask on that forum. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

No problem. You have to be a member for a certain amount of time before you can post links. I don't know if it's based on join date or number of posts? I'm sure one of the moderators could explain it or you could ask on that forum.

Charlie

Nope, nothing to do with time or post count, you just need to use the "insert link" button when making a post. Evan's website generates some of the WORST url's I've ever seen of any website, anywhere, ever, so its easier to simply highlight the text you want to make into a link, then click on the "insert link" icon and paste the link into it.... :silly:

I've edited it now so it works...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!