Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

I don't mind the noise at all. But I don't whant to get all the attention at the same time.

Often you can see pepole turn there head due to the noise of heels. I'm one of them too.

The one I gotten today are like the Bayfield boots. But this don't have the littel strap in the front.

Once I figger out how to post pictures, I will post some.

Carly

Carly, If you figure out how to get a photo off your desktop into this forum, please post the details. I'm at a loss also. Maybe Tech could post some instructions for us non-techies. UpBy5

So a girl at work (who pretty much always wears very high heels, boots mainly) came into work wearing some new boots - and I LOVED them lol. Small platform, zip up the back and very high stiletto heel. Started scouring the tinterweb trying to find them but to no avail (there's no way I could ask her where she got them!) :) Then I was shopping at ASDA this afternoon after work and I saw a woman walking round in an identical pair! I complimented her and asked where she got them... "New Look" she said with a smile... I'd looked on their website of course whilst looking this week but didn't see them - store only apparently. Got home, walked into town (on-route saw ANOTHER girl wearing the same boots) and went to New Look... they were no-where to be seen! Dejected I came home and looked at the store locator and realised there was another New Look store at the local retail park a couple of miles from where I live! Jumped in the car, got there and went straight to the shoe section. Found 'em straight away and not only that, in a size 9 :lmao: I would have gone for a size 8 if needed (seems my heel wearing has shrunk my feet over the years, I started off in a size 10 lol) that happened to anyone else? Anyways, ramble over haha - and here's a few pics. They are the first 'fashion footwear' I've bought - and a first from a high street shop.

post-25866-133522930358_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522930363_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522930366_thumb.jpg

This is my first post. My first pair of heels arrived this week, Pleaser Seduce 3000 thigh boots with 5" heels. It wasn't until after the boots were ordered that I started to have reservations about my purchase along the lines of 'too much too soon' (I had visions of toppling over and breaking an ankle). However, learning to walk in them was not as difficult as expected and am currently enjoying wearing them around the house. I have desired to wear boots like these since my teenage years, but have only just worked up enough courage to do it. The next challenge will be to reveal this to my wife. I came pretty close Friday evening but chickened out.

Must be very satisfying that you were both able to get them identified, and also find a pair for yourself.

Absolutely! Didn't think I would find them until I saw the woman in ASDA lol. Now when the girl at work comes in tomorrow morning I'll have a little chuckle to myself :)

Very nice score on the boots for you Snoots...are those oxfords in your avatar? They look fanatastic as well.

Thanks bootmebaby :lmao: As for my avatar - yes they are oxfords, had them for years and are one of my favourite pairs of heels I have (my ex girlfriend said she loved them too, so I bought her a pair lol) posted a pic at the bottom.

The boots in your avatar are stunning! I love metal heels, and those are so high! I've read your thread trying to track them down, very nice score for you too matey :lmao: keep us updated!

post-25866-133522930369_thumb.jpg

I have a small confession to make... After my luck at finding the boots in my previous post, I realised when I went into New Look yesterday I didn't actually look at any of the other styles that were for sale! Just bee-lined for the ones my co-worker had displayed. So after some deliberation (and a shop assistant asking me if I needed any help choosing) I decided to buy these. I really liked the ring buckle detail. Considering they were only £35 to start with and I had a printed voucher from the web for 20% off (as I did yesterday lol) I'm pretty happy! Changed the heel tips on both pairs to steel tips myself for that 'click click' noise :)

post-25866-133522930377_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522930381_thumb.jpg

post-25866-133522930384_thumb.jpg

I'm thinking hard about these as a go anywhere ankle boot...

I'm not sure I'd classify them as "go anywhere". While definitely a men's shoe, I think with the white python design, they might be just as likely to attract attention as a women's black boot with a 3" heel. Of course, if you don't mind the attention, it's not a problem.

I'm not sure I'd classify them as "go anywhere". While definitely a men's shoe, I think with the white python design, they might be just as likely to attract attention as a women's black boot with a 3" heel. Of course, if you don't mind the attention, it's not a problem.

In retrospect, I think you might be right. It's okay though, that kind of attention I can easily handle. There's something about knowing it's actually a men's boot that gives me 'the power'. I know it sounds silly, but even someone as experienced as myself still gains confidence in knowing this. I've actually had men's shoes that straddle the line like this and when I changed to a more masculine styled women's boot the next day the wife has been know to say things like 'I really like those boots'. LOL

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

These are on their way and I should get them on Tuesday. Although I usually take size UK9 M&S stuff is reputed to be on the roomy side. Free delivery to my local M&S food store and free return if I don't like them.

According to the website, the last pair has gone. When I ordered it was showing 6 pairs available in UK8 and all other sizes out of stock.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Limited-Collection-Lace-Buckle-Boots/dp/B003PYHD26?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_39&sr=1-39&qid=1290992153

post-2582-133522930386_thumb.jpg

Thanks bootmebaby :) As for my avatar - yes they are oxfords, had them for years and are one of my favourite pairs of heels I have (my ex girlfriend said she loved them too, so I bought her a pair lol) posted a pic at the bottom.

The boots in your avatar are stunning! I love metal heels, and those are so high! I've read your thread trying to track them down, very nice score for you too matey :lmao: keep us updated!

Thank you for the complement and yes they are very high (but that's the way I like my heels :()...and those are some very nice oxfords indeed. I will keep everyone posted on trying to track down the boots in my avatar. Pata is assisting me in this endevour as well as pussyinboots finding those from La Piazza...we'll see...hopefully after the holidays I'll be able to put more time (and have the money) to find them :lmao:

I received these friday Dec 3rd, just before a training class I was to attend Dec. 6-10. Tried them on, they fit with help from Dr. Schols. Went to the class wearing them, no comments, a couple of looks. Total number of people in class was 6. I LOVE WEARING HEELS!!!!! Take Care Thrill

post-6687-13352293056_thumb.jpg

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

I received these friday Dec 3rd, just before a training class I was to attend Dec. 6-10. Tried them on, they fit with help from Dr. Schols. Went to the class wearing them, no comments, a couple of looks. Total number of people in class was 6.

I LOVE WEARING HEELS!!!!!

Take Care

Thrill

Nice boots (and so is the model --Whew)

Jeans in or out??

I was just curious - would be doing the same. Not ready to go for the exposure as of yet. I thought that model looked familiar, along with those boots. I've been looking at the different VS stores for boots but most don't carry much beyond the lingerie lines.

Around here, that is all they have ever had in the stores. The other pair of boots I have purchased lately are a pair of Felicity suede over the knee boots from Bakers (grey suede). Really comfy and good looking too! Will post personal pics of both soon I hope ENJOY....... Thrill

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

I received these friday Dec 3rd, just before a training class I was to attend Dec. 6-10. Tried them on, they fit with help from Dr. Schols. Went to the class wearing them, no comments, a couple of looks. Total number of people in class was 6.

I LOVE WEARING HEELS!!!!!

Take Care

Thrill

Love the boots. I agree if they can wear pants we can wear HHS. Pity that you are going to hide such beautifull boots under jeans.

Thanks to the stories and support of the guys here, I found the courage to go shopping at a brick and mortar shoe store today - a local DSW. No one paid any attention at all to me - not even any funny looks.

I am so glad that I went. For the first time I was able to try boots on before deciding to buy. And I was confident when I walked out that I had made a good decision. They fit like they were made for me.

I wound up with the born jacklyn bootie. (Picture and link below)

I'll admit it's not much of a stretch. On the other hand, when I buy shoes I intend to wear them without having to give too much thought to the venue. I expect these will get worn a lot.

jacklyn bootie at dsw

post-28197-133522930567_thumb.jpg

These arrived a couple of weeks ago but this is the first chance I´ve had to load up some pictures.

They are from Buffalo. Overknees with a zip all the way up the back. Very comfortable too, with about a 10cm heel.

Nice. :)

I'm thinking hard about these as a go anywhere ankle boot:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310278204132

I also wouldn't be upset if someone here beat me to the punch as I really don't need to spend the money at the moment with Christmas so close.. LOL

Charlie

Oh well.... I bought them. They came in amazingly fast! Very nice and they fit perfectly! Think I'll wear them to work tomorrow.

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying