Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

I got a discount card when I brought my last pair of boots, so I used it to buy these boots and a pair of shoes.

Yes - I agree. Very nice boots, not too high not but still very stylish. Yes, I'm a little jealous :wave:

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Awtucs. Those are hot boots. Are they Thigh High or Crotch High ? How high are those heels ? They look to be about a 7" high heel. Where on Ebay did you purchas them ? I have been looking for a pair like that, with a 7" high heel, for quite some time. I wear size 11 UK-13 US- 45 EUR, Mike

Thanks Spikesmike; thought that too, so I bought them from here: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/devilsworld007?_rdc=1 which I think is a nice store, with inexpensive footwear. These are the ones: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Crotch-Overknee-High-Heels-Stiefel-schwarz-Kassiopeya-/120644940186?pt=Kleidung_Accessoires_Schuhe_Damenschuhe&hash=item1c16ffb19a with a 6.7" for me, probably 7.1" in your size. And they are thigh high; I must post a picture wearing them, again, I think...

/A .-)

At last I have a chance to contribute to this post. For our members at HHP, here is a picture of a pair of ankle boots that we purchased for my wife at this most recent heel meet in Canton, OH, USA. They are black ankle boots from BX by Bronx. We took this picture from our hotel suite after shopping at DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse.

post-14421-133522927755_thumb.jpg

At last I have a chance to contribute to this post. For our members at HHP, here is a picture of a pair of ankle boots that we purchased for my wife at this most recent heel meet in Canton, OH, USA. They are black ankle boots from BX by Bronx.

We took this picture from our hotel suite after shopping at DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse.

Very nice :wave: they would look good being worn by any man or woman. Great choice and I'd bet they're very comfortable, too..

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

At last I have a chance to contribute to this post. For our members at HHP, here is a picture of a pair of ankle boots that we purchased for my wife at this most recent heel meet in Canton, OH, USA. They are black ankle boots from BX by Bronx.

We took this picture from our hotel suite after shopping at DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse.

Nice boots, perfect for male or female.

Hi Dudes, Dudettes & Doodles

I bought these today from my local Evans and the even had them in a 10. They are even doing some styles now in an 11...

http://www.evans.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33054&storeId=12553&productId=1851529&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=209459&parent_categoryId=209435&sort_field=Relevance&pageSize=20

Lovely boots with NO zip. These actually have to be laced :-)

Andi/Courtney

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

Excellent choice!:wave:

real men wear heels

Greetings to all Yes I have another pair of high heels to add to my collection. Today I bid on a pair of boots posted on " devilsworld007 ". This is the second pair on which I placed a Bid. This one I won. They are Crotch high boots w/ 7 1/4" high heels. When the boots arrive, I will try to get pictures of them w/ my spurs. Then I'll try to find someone to post them for me. And you. Mike

Hi all, My new Nine West boots arrived a couple of days ago and they are fantastic! They are called Bizzybee with a half inch platform and a 3.5 inch stacked heel (although the heel does appear higher than the reported 3.5 inches which was a bonus!) They are also a really tall boot stretching up to the base of the knee cap and I'm 6ft so they are pretty tall. Nine west have select boots on sale atm (up to 50% off) so I am tempted to buy another pair as they do nearly all their boots up to size 12. I've attached some pics to share with everyone. Hope you like them. :wave:

post-23407-133522928403_thumb.jpg

post-23407-133522928416_thumb.jpg

post-23407-133522928427_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi all,

My new Nine West boots arrived a couple of days ago and they are fantastic! They are called Bizzybee with a half inch platform and a 3.5 inch stacked heel (although the heel does appear higher than the reported 3.5 inches which was a bonus!) They are also a really tall boot stretching up to the base of the knee cap and I'm 6ft so they are pretty tall.

Nine west have select boots on sale atm (up to 50% off) so I am tempted to buy another pair as they do nearly all their boots up to size 12.

I've attached some pics to share with everyone. Hope you like them. :wave:

Those look great! Enjoy!

Hi all, My new Nine West boots arrived a couple of days ago and they are fantastic! :wave:

Those are very nice classic boots. I like them !

On picture # 1: I was thinking you were wearing capri pants.

But on picture # 3 I realize you were wearing them with long pants.

Since they are so nice looking, what about showing them a little bit more ?

I think they would look great with capri pants.

Here's a link to them with additional pictures and info: http://www.endless.com/Nine-West-Womens-Bizzybee-Boot/dp/B003LY4PR6

The Nine West site did show them up to size 12, though resellers (endless, zappos) only have up to size 11. I looked at 3 different sites, and for heel/platforms heights, saw:

4" / 1.0"

4" / 0.5"

3.5" / 0.5"

Boots4Me, maybe you can take actual measurements (though in size 12, I'd expect them already to be on the high side).

One thing from the picture, it almost looks like a the shaft is attached to a high heel shoe, because the back of the shaft doesn't line up with the back of the shoe, but more like the front of the heel. Boots4Me, is that correct, or perhaps is to more an optical illusion with the picture?

Also perhaps not surprising, I saw prices all over the map:

endless at $129

zappos at $103

macys at $77

atm (?) at possibly $65

Guess that's typically, and shows a little searching could save you money.

Hi there all. Yes I also bought myself a pair of black boots with a lace up 5" and a 1/2 " platform from Woolworths here in SA for SA R95 I think with the exchange rate now it is something like $14 they have a sale every now and then and I am allways there to pick up a bargain or two. Will take pic's and show you all.:wave: I take a size 8 UK so it is not that difficult for me to get shoes here.

Here's a link to them with additional pictures and info: http://www.endless.com/Nine-West-Womens-Bizzybee-Boot/dp/B003LY4PR6

The Nine West site did show them up to size 12, though resellers (endless, zappos) only have up to size 11. I looked at 3 different sites, and for heel/platforms heights, saw:

4" / 1.0"

4" / 0.5"

3.5" / 0.5"

Boots4Me, maybe you can take actual measurements (though in size 12, I'd expect them already to be on the high side).

One thing from the picture, it almost looks like a the shaft is attached to a high heel shoe, because the back of the shaft doesn't line up with the back of the shoe, but more like the front of the heel. Boots4Me, is that correct, or perhaps is to more an optical illusion with the picture?

Also perhaps not surprising, I saw prices all over the map:

endless at $129

zappos at $103

macys at $77

atm (?) at possibly $65

Guess that's typically, and shows a little searching could save you money.

JWhite, you are partly right. They are boots but they are genuine leather from the toe to the ankle but from the ankle up they are stretch synthetic. So I guess you could say that the synthetic shaft is attached to an ankle boot. Mind you it is the most realistic leather look and feel synthetic I've seen.

The seams you see are part of the style. The shaft is in two parts front and back with the front panel wrapping around on top of the rear one. Also there is a leather strap and buckle that wraps around at the ankle for a nice fashionable touch.

Also Nine West themselves only stock their range in Size 12 so I am forced to buy from them being a 12. But as I mentioned, they do have some very good specials on selected boots in their range atm

Those are very nice classic boots. I like them !

On picture # 1: I was thinking you were wearing capri pants.

But on picture # 3 I realize you were wearing them with long pants.

Since they are so nice looking, what about showing them a little bit more ?

I think they would look great with capri pants.

Danielp, yes they were long pants, I just pulled them up for pics to show the shaft. I don't own a pair of capri's but I will be taking some more pics of them wearing jeans tucked into them or rolled up.

If you like my boot pics I have a heap more at my flickr site

http://www.flickr.com/photos/boots4me

...Also Nine West themselves only stock their range in Size 12 so I am forced to buy from them being a 12...

This probably isn't unusual. Last month I bought a pair of Naturalizer ankle boots, naturalizer.com listed them up to 12W (size I bought, from them), though ever other place (including Naturalizer stores) topped out at either 10 or 11. Maybe that's their way to make larger size shoes available, without risking having to produce huge amounts for more widespread availability.

Hi,

My DH bought be a pair of these DM's with 3" heels.

http://www.dmusastore.com/p-2822-darcie.aspx

They are comfortable and I loved them so much I bought a few others in different colours for different moods and occasions and the higher shaft ones as well.

http://www.dmusastore.com/p-3134-dee.aspx

I would love to get a pair for DH as they can be masculine, but only got to size 9UK/11USA.

Love

Sussie

Picked up a pair of boots that should work well under the jeans. Not ready for the boots being outside of skinny jeans in public yet. The SO is scared of the potential 'image' issues even when we are out of town. The brown pair is a bit big in the calf area, and will work best over jeans, so I picked up the black pair hoping they will be a bit less obvious, I may change out the black laces for something a bit more spicey around the house, like red - - Hmmmmm

post-26262-133522928835_thumb.jpg

post-26262-133522928837_thumb.jpg

Ordered these wedge ankle boots from Aldo yesterday.

They did not have my size (11) in stock so I tried them in size

10 just to get the feel of them. They are very comfortable.

The heel feels high and is very smooth. I ordered them in size 11.

Will get them in a few days. Can't wait !

Link to Aldo > http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/boots/wedge-boots/80560170-phiinmena/97

Happy heeling all !

post-14338-133522928842_thumb.jpg

Bought a pair of black thigh highs http://www.kassiopeya.de/images/product_images/popup_images/311_1.jpg from eBay a couple of weeks ago. Incredibly HOT but almost as hard to walk, or even stand in... but I'm learning (slowly, but surely :wave:).

Advice, anyone; maybe I should have started with 5", then 6" and finally 7"?

Those are awesome Awtucs...I will have to get a pair I think.

Thanks bootmebaby!

Yeah I really love them too; the feeling, the length, everything (apart from the ankle/foot ache then :wave:)

By the way, the boots on your avatar is amazing, is it perhaps you on the picture?

Thanks bootmebaby!

Yeah I really love them too; the feeling, the length, everything (apart from the ankle/foot ache then :wave:)

By the way, the boots on your avatar is amazing, is it perhaps you on the picture?

Wow they are amazing. Wiil like to get me a pair too.

Thanks bootmebaby!

Yeah I really love them too; the feeling, the length, everything (apart from the ankle/foot ache then :()

Wow they are amazing. Wiil like to get me a pair too.

Awtucs, jay jay, I wish it was me because then I would own those boots! Sadly, I can't find them anywhere. I started a thread about them in the ultra high heels area...there are similar boots out there, but not exactly the same. I would take them even if they did not have the little red part on them. I can just imagine how great the feeling would be to be in those having such an extreme arch to the foot :wave:

Here is a link to the thread http://www.hhplace.org/ultra_high_heels/18314-can_someone_try_identify_manafacturer_these.html

Picked up a pair of boots that should work well under the jeans. Not ready for the boots being outside of skinny jeans in public yet. The SO is scared of the potential 'image' issues even when we are out of town. The brown pair is a bit big in the calf area, and will work best over jeans, so I picked up the black pair hoping they will be a bit less obvious,

I may change out the black laces for something a bit more spicey around the house, like red - - Hmmmmm

Those brown ones are perfect! They remind me of my first ever pair of boots!

I've just bought some new ankle boots from M&S myself:

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Limited-Collection-Lace-Buckle-Boots/dp/B003PYHD26?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_39&sr=1-39&qid=1290992153

In deed they are - as good looking as they are impractical - but all one needs is practice...

bootmebaby; wish I could help you - I saw the thread also - but I'm afraid not. Good luck in finding them anyway, and please let us know if and when you do!