miltboot

Who has bought some new BOOTS?

I’m with you on the weather redandwhite, lovely looking boots though and you only need it to cool off a few degrees and you can have lots of fun in them

3 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

Bought these yesterday and should be in my possession tomorrow or friday!

Screenshot_20190724-194229_eBay.jpg

Nice boots to be fair, like the colour too, not dissimilar to my next western slouch boots only mine are pull on as opposed to the short zip on yours, we’ll have to have a Costa meet sometime and have a proper boot show off 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, loverleather said:

@AlexC94 WOW those boots look great! Where are they from? What brand? And are they real leather!?

Off eBay for £20. Not sure yet; have to wait until they get here.

• Like 1

Finally got my over the knee boots at last. Had to link my Twitter photo as I can't post a full photo on here.

A full picture of my red boots. Unbranded, and fit like a glove.

IMG_01082019_101609_(540_x_800_pixel).jpg

• Like 2

I just recently acquired a new pair of Naturalizer boots. One night while browsing the web of things, I checked in on their site to see what fall styles were coming out. Naturalizer is not known for their height when it comes to heels(usually no more than 3"), but they have seemed to be a little adventurous, and I was mainly looking out for some ankle boots.

While scrolling through the new stuff, I decided to see what was on sale. After all, it's not just 'In with the new.' There has to be an 'Out with the old' as well! So the sale page drew my attention, and while I have seen boots and shoes at a reasonable discount compared to the MSRP before, this particular sale just blew my mind! There was a knee-high boot called Dev that was originally sold at $200; too rich for my blood. However, as I assume it was one of their last pairs in this color, only size 10 was available, and priced at only $29.99! Now the logical side of me thought that this must be a typo, because this boot that came in two colors was still $99.99 in black. I was looking at the 'Banana Bread'/Tan color for $70 cheaper?!

I showed my wife who actually immediately said I should get them! We both have boots and shoes from Naturalizer already, and love the comfortable instep of them. It's their N5 comfort system that just makes the shoes a joy to wear.

I must admit that I was apprehensive, because the heel was only listed at 2", but then I also though, "The wife said to get them, and they'll go with a lot of looks I bet." So I pulled the trigger, and while I was not expecting them until sometime next week, they arrived yesterday!

I am adding only one picture for now, but I am going to link to them on the website. My first impression is that the heels aren't colored perfectly, meaning they seem to be missing some color? Either way, for the price, and the fact that the boots are real leather, I would've been silly to pass up on the opportunity.

Naturalizer Dev

IMG_8698.JPG

• Like 3

Somethings are just too good to pass up.

58 minutes ago, KneeBooted said:

I am adding only one picture for now, but I am going to link to them on the website. My first impression is that the heels aren't colored perfectly, meaning they seem to be missing some color? Either way, for the price, and the fact that the boots are real leather, I would've been silly to pass up on the opportunity.

Naturalizer Dev

Agree that this deal was too good to pass up!  The heel color could be the style, but if you want to darken them you can apply heel dressing on it.  I actually like the contrast - some of my cowboy boots are styled that way.  They get darker as they get dirty over time on their own.  

Nice boots!

11 hours ago, KneeBooted said:

I just recently acquired a new pair of Naturalizer boots. One night while browsing the web of things, I checked in on their site to see what fall styles were coming out. Naturalizer is not known for their height when it comes to heels(usually no more than 3"), but they have seemed to be a little adventurous, and I was mainly looking out for some ankle boots.

While scrolling through the new stuff, I decided to see what was on sale. After all, it's not just 'In with the new.' There has to be an 'Out with the old' as well! So the sale page drew my attention, and while I have seen boots and shoes at a reasonable discount compared to the MSRP before, this particular sale just blew my mind! There was a knee-high boot called Dev that was originally sold at $200; too rich for my blood. However, as I assume it was one of their last pairs in this color, only size 10 was available, and priced at only $29.99! Now the logical side of me thought that this must be a typo, because this boot that came in two colors was still $99.99 in black. I was looking at the 'Banana Bread'/Tan color for $70 cheaper?!

I showed my wife who actually immediately said I should get them! We both have boots and shoes from Naturalizer already, and love the comfortable instep of them. It's their N5 comfort system that just makes the shoes a joy to wear.

I must admit that I was apprehensive, because the heel was only listed at 2", but then I also though, "The wife said to get them, and they'll go with a lot of looks I bet." So I pulled the trigger, and while I was not expecting them until sometime next week, they arrived yesterday!

Naturalizer Dev

IMG_8698.JPG

I really like those, for low heeled boots they look really nice and go great with your jeans, I’d definitely wear them mate and love that colour 

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 5:14 AM, maninboots said:

I really like those, for low heeled boots they look really nice and go great with your jeans, I’d definitely wear them mate and love that colour 

Great boots for sure....I just made an offer on Poshmark for a nice pair of Fryes...I have asked questions before, never got any answers, will see what happens with my offer...

Just ordered these from ASOS, don’t know why i keep ordering pull ons when i know i have difficulties getting them on, hope i can get them on when they arrive 

68F6AA19-8FAF-4053-8CE1-6AAFBF449378.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, maninboots said:

Just ordered these from ASOS, don’t know why i keep ordering pull ons when i know i have difficulties getting them on, hope i can get them on when they arrive 

68F6AA19-8FAF-4053-8CE1-6AAFBF449378.jpeg

They look great. I recently looked at them as well, when they had their "western/cowboy" campaign … 

There is definitely something more pleasing with pull-on, don't you think?

• Like 1

Great boots for sure. 

And i hope you could also get them off !

Nice boots, but I now require full zipper on my boots. I can no longer put my foot into the position required for pull-ons.  So I plan to sell ALL my pull-ons and 1/2 zipper boots. 

They look good. I'm now thinking I need some new boots, haven't bought any for a while now

EFV7JgNXsAA0MQQ?format=jpg&name=largeMy new metal heeled boots :) 

Edited by Mitsysun1400
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Mitsysun1400 said:

EFV7JgNXsAA0MQQ?format=jpg&name=largeMy new metal heeled boots :) 

Wow, they’re not heels, they’re metal spikes lol, look fantastic though mate 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mitsysun1400 said:

Thanks :) EFVy8lvWkAERhHP?format=jpg&name=largeEFVy8l2WsAIce7q?format=jpg&name=large

Those are some powerful boots buddy, love them!

I have a pair of pumps from the same company, exact heels. Really don't wear them much, floor killers. Heels are extremely study. Love the boots..

Got these last week! Patent leather Pleaser Domina 3000 boots I bought for £50. They're super comfy and not as hard to walk in as they look.

IMG_28092019_115806_(540_x_800_pixel).jpg

IMG_21092019_114835_(540_x_800_pixel).jpg

• Like 2

On 9/27/2019 at 2:39 PM, Jkrenzer said:

I have a pair of pumps from the same company, exact heels. Really don't wear them much, floor killers. Heels are extremely study. Love the boots..

Yes they are to be fair but that’s why I love them, they are very sturdy indeed would love to have pumps the same

10 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

Just received these boots a few days ago. 

They are from Miguel Jones. The craftsmanship is perfect. Unfortunately they fit a bit too large despite of a great care choosing the rift size. 

With a thin inside sole plus a thick sock it’s ok. 

At first I was more looking for a pair of boots I could wear everywhere but they are definitely not carpets boots. Much more adapted to farming or whatever similar. What they are originally created for I guess. By chance I have some acres and horses. I worn them all morning,cleaning the stables and other things outside. Now I love them. Very confortable. 

The heel is 13 cm for a size 10 which is the perfect height for that purpose. Thanks to the very thick heel it doesn’t sink into the soil even damp as it is now here  in fall 

So a finally good purchase 

75801E75-6BAA-4982-B336-F98C9CC7C946.jpeg

3496B561-C666-491A-B619-3E87B2EB5641.jpeg

Great MJ boots!  I had the same experience, his boots tend to big a bit bigger than the size would indicate.  Mine have the 5" heels and pointed toes, and unfortunately, they are only "carpet boots".  Although the quality is very good, they don't seem to be well engineered for walking.  I am so angry with myself for not buying the cool "Western Ranch" boots that were made in Toronto some years ago when they were still in business...

Those boots look great with the jeans....Clean em up after work and wear them out to show them off buddy!

10 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

Got these last week! Patent leather Pleaser Domina 3000 boots I bought for £50. They're super comfy and not as hard to walk in as they look.

IMG_28092019_115806_(540_x_800_pixel).jpg

IMG_21092019_114835_(540_x_800_pixel).jpg

Another great pair of Pleasers! 

Apologies to anyone who seen enough of these but I love them with different styEFlog8pXUAENao7?format=jpg&name=largeEFllRlFXYAA32Ma?format=jpg&name=largeles 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Mitsysun1400 said:

Apologies to anyone who seen enough of these but I love them with different styles 

I just hope you don't have wooden floors or carpet with thick padding at home.

What's the sound from those heels when walking on hard surfaces?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cali said:

I just hope you don't have wooden floors or carpet with thick padding at home.

What's the sound from those heels when walking on hard surfaces?

They sound amazing, they are just fine if you tread lightly and surprisingly strong for such a thin heel

Thank you @pebblesf

of course I cleaned them. 

I worn them again all morning and finally am happy they are nor carpet boots. So I now have a pair of heel for working outside. 

Consequence:even boring tasks bring more fun 

Pierre 

• Like 3

Cant get enough of wearing these boots, pre owned for just £20EFlog8qWkAEHIGc?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3