Jump to content

miltboot

Who has bought some new BOOTS?

Recommended Posts

Alright @p1ng74 I went and stirred the pot as well...

 

1D91237C-8F9E-402B-903C-9880EDA1CBAC.jpeg

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice look - and totally unremarkable, in all the right ways. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/12/2019 at 6:00 AM, KneeBooted said:

Alright @p1ng74 I went and stirred the pot as well...

Masculine and powerful, a great outfit indeed buddy

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/12/2019 at 6:00 AM, KneeBooted said:

Alright @p1ng74 I went and stirred the pot as well...

Looks absolutely fantastic mate, those heels look brilliant with the rest of your outfit, i really do believe if done correctly us men can really rock a pair of heels and in no way feminine at all, well done 

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @maninboots - whats news? Haven't heard about your own excursions for a while!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the style enjoy your heels. I think its a great look.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Hey @maninboots - whats news? Haven't heard about your own excursions for a while!

Yeah i know, been quite busy at work and suffering with high blood pressure at the moment so not been on many Costa trips recently, should be rectifying this soon though so hopefully normal service will be resumed in the near future, thanks for asking though, appreciate your concerns 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, maninboots said:

Yeah i know, been quite busy at work and suffering with high blood pressure at the moment so not been on many Costa trips recently, should be rectifying this soon though so hopefully normal service will be resumed in the near future, thanks for asking though, appreciate your concerns 

Sorry to hear! Hope all gets sorted soon!

Edited by jeremy1986
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jeremy1986 said:

Sorry to hear! Hope all gets sorted soon!

Thanks, I’m fine and watch this space, I’ll be posting more stuff soon 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Went out and about with the family this morning in the new 19” tall cowboy boots with 3.5” heels, and nobody paid particular notice.  They look a lot like the other pair with 3” heels that I often wear, so I wasn’t expecting it to draw any attention really.  But it feels good to keep building up heel height in nice footwear that doesn’t cause controversy with my wife over “girls’ shoes”.  

Meanwhile, there’s been some good response to the boots on Reddit.  I think there is a growing trend towards guys wearing higher heels, especially in boots and Cuban heels.  

Edited by p1ng74
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, p1ng74 said:

Went out and about with the family this morning in the new 19” tall cowboy boots with 3.5” heels, and nobody paid particular notice.  They look a lot like the other pair with 3” heels that I often wear, so I wasn’t expecting it to draw any attention really.  But it feels good to keep building up heel height in nice footwear that doesn’t cause controversy with my wife over “girls’ shoes”.  

Meanwhile, there’s been some good response to the boots on Reddit.  I think there is a growing trend towards guys wearing higher heels, especially in boots and Cuban heels.  

My post on reddit shows 0 on upvotes. I know there were a couple, but the down votes cancelled them out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, KneeBooted said:

My post on reddit shows 0 on upvotes. I know there were a couple, but the down votes cancelled them out.

R/malefashion is an interesting crowd.  Reddit is already biased towards a certain age and cultural context, and malefashion is more specifically biased toward street wear, which isn’t up my alley at all.  For every one person that posts a picture, there are 1000 people who just click an up or down button.  One of these days these kids will have to think about dressing up for a job, and I’m not sure obsession with Rick Owens and other expensive street/lounge wear is going to help them.  But at least they’ll be comfortable with heels, given the way things are going.  

Edited by p1ng74
Typo
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Won these on eBay. Should have them by some time next week.

Screenshot_20190615-001741_eBay.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/15/2019 at 12:23 AM, AlexC94 said:

Won these on eBay. Should have them by some time next week.

Love those hot booties, nice pointed toes and high strong heels, cant wait to see them on you

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took delivery of these yesterday from Amazon. 5" heel and 1" platform. Super comfy!

48084551216_4cd1160a42_o.jpg

48084551131_b44c932862_o.jpg

48084686321_4404936d35_o.jpg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got them today. They're made of rubber and they're from Faith. Super cosy.

20190619_173341.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

Got them today. They're made of rubber and they're from Faith. Super cosy.

mmmm, have always wanted boots made of rubber.....

Edited by Tech
SERIOUSLY! Do not quote the actual images themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

Got them today. They're made of rubber and they're from Faith. Super cosy.

Look really cute and faith always did nice boots to be fair mate 

Edited by Tech
SERIOUSLY! Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2019 at 7:36 PM, AlexC94 said:

Got them today. They're made of rubber and they're from Faith. Super cosy.

 

On 6/18/2019 at 11:04 AM, Rowland said:

I took delivery of these yesterday from Amazon. 5" heel and 1" platform. Super comfy!

Both your boots look amazing, guys - Enjoy! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a knee high pair of Jimmy Choo boots with 85mm heel from The Real Real. Comfie, but was a bit tight around the ball of my feet at first. Seemed to break in a bit by the time I went to bed though.

1257DDA0-4D5E-4162-A4A2-0573C84098D5.jpeg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rockpup said:

Got a knee high pair of Jimmy Choo boots with 85mm heel from The Real Real. Comfie, but was a bit tight around the ball of my feet at first. Seemed to break in a bit by the time I went to bed though.

1257DDA0-4D5E-4162-A4A2-0573C84098D5.jpeg

Those boots are beautiful, and must feel as good as they look, love the classic styling.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2019 at 10:04 AM, Rowland said:

I took delivery of these yesterday from Amazon. 5" heel and 1" platform. Super comfy!

 

You should post these on the best legs competition forum. Look sharp.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rockpup said:

Got a knee high pair of Jimmy Choo boots with 85mm heel from The Real Real. Comfie, but was a bit tight around the ball of my feet at first. Seemed to break in a bit by the time I went to bed though.

1257DDA0-4D5E-4162-A4A2-0573C84098D5.jpeg

Lovely boots there mate, are they back zips, they will certainly give your legs a good shape 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2019 at 12:37 AM, maninboots said:

Lovely boots there mate, are they back zips, they will certainly give your legs a good shape 

Totally agreed, @Rockpup

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2019 at 6:36 PM, AlexC94 said:

Got them today. They're made of rubber and they're from Faith. Super cosy.

20190619_173341.jpg

I like them, pointy toe box, with block heel and nice shape.

On 6/18/2019 at 10:04 AM, Rowland said:

I took delivery of these yesterday from Amazon. 5" heel and 1" platform. Super comfy!

48084551216_4cd1160a42_o.jpg

48084551131_b44c932862_o.jpg

48084686321_4404936d35_o.jpg

Nice boots.

But I like also your legs, looks very good in this shinny oantyhose and the miniskirt - stylish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.