• Like 8

5 hours ago, redandwhite said:

Some more lk Bennett vintage boot purchases this week 

IMG_2680.JPG

IMG_2674.JPG

IMG_2665.JPG

IMG_2664.JPG

IMG_2663.JPG

Nice shape to these.  I like them alot!  Were they expensive?  What size?

Edited by RonC
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, KneeBooted said:

So for Valentine’s Day, my wife and I did something special for each other and bought each a pair of boots. Hers were brand new and from Macy’s. It’s been more of a struggle to find boots for her because she has wide calves. Actually, she played soccer and might be closer to extra wide calves. But the good news is that she has lost weight and some calf circumference. She is now down to 15.5” which opens up the opportunities again.

Anyway, we found these Bandolino Lella boots in a suede material that were on last call for about $51. They fit wonderfully on her and she was super excited! This is the first time we’ve bought her new boots in a while and the smile on her face was priceless. I’ll include a web picture of her purchase.

Mine were a purchase from Poshmark. I absolutely love Frye, and I came across these almost gray Regina boots. By default I am not a fan of pointed toes, but I love the back zip and the color just looked amazing. There was a small amount of wear on the sole, but overall they’re in great shape and were only $60.

My wife even complimented them which was a plus!

38BC003F-7A09-4802-AF7C-49D85E409082.png

7332F22B-6206-442C-A88A-BA09EC1E1561.png

20DF519C-D23C-4FBC-B7D9-0D4E54EBDA9C.png

60B9175B-EA7B-4BFB-9445-22329E785CCC.png

25BAAB38-11CB-4F51-AAE5-1D800384DD7E.jpeg

4D351672-901D-4FFB-A599-E12591164549.jpeg

You look great mate, two really nice pairs there and personally I’d wear them over your jeans, really needs to be seen, hope you both get out and about in them together 

15 hours ago, redandwhite said:

Some more lk Bennett vintage boot purchases this week 

IMG_2680.JPG

IMG_2674.JPG

IMG_2665.JPG

IMG_2664.JPG

IMG_2663.JPG

Great boots and fantastic legs too by the way, not my style of outfit to be honest mate, would definitely wear the boots but with a more masculine outfit for me, the look really suits you though, sometimes wish i could pull that look off but really don’t have the right body shape and i look totally ridiculous to be honest 

10 hours ago, RonC said:

Nice shape to these.  I like them alot!  Were they expensive?  What size?

Originally they were about £300, I got them from an auction website for £49. They are a European size 42 or U.K. 9. 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2019 at 6:14 PM, redandwhite said:

IMG_2663.JPG

Great looking boots - and legs ;-) 

On 2/15/2019 at 9:34 AM, KneeBooted said:

Both pairs look great - and so wonderful that your wife will enjoy hers too  -  will you be wearing them out together? 

Red and White, those boots are beautiful!  Worth every penny....Classic styling, they fit your legs nicely, and the heels are sturdy and easy to walk in.....You look great in tights/leggings also.  I don't mind admitting that I am envious indeed, sure wish I had a nice figure/build like yours....Don

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Red and White, those boots are beautiful!  Worth every penny....Classic styling, they fit your legs nicely, and the heels are sturdy and easy to walk in.....You look great in tights/leggings also.  I don't mind admitting that I am envious indeed, sure wish I had a nice figure/build like yours....Don

Me too Don

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My latest acquisition from Payless: the "Valencia" ankle boots in gray. The rounded toes and contrasting four inch block heels made the boots stable, comfortable and easy to walk in.

valencia.jpg

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, JeffB said:

My latest acquisition from Payless: the "Valencia" ankle boots in gray. The rounded toes and contrasting four inch block heels made the boots stable, comfortable and easy to walk in.

valencia.jpg

They look very comfy - am sure they keep you nice and warm! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JeffB said:

valencia.jpg

Nice little boots and a really good walking heel there too, think you’ll find them really comfortable 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

They look very comfy - am sure they keep you nice and warm! 

3 minutes ago, maninboots said:

Nice little boots and a really good walking heel there too, think you’ll find them really comfortable 

Yes, the new boots were comfortable, even though they weren't a wide width.

Those are awesome!   My gf has some Lucky’s but the just don’t seem to come in size 11 for me. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CAT said:

Those are awesome!   My gf has some Lucky’s but the just don’t seem to come in size 11 for me. 

You might give 10 a try in the store as I have another pair of Luckys that are 10 and they fit without stretching.  Sometimes Macy's has 11 when nobody else does, even the manufacturer's website doesn't list them. 

7 hours ago, blueparrot said:

I scored these Lucky Brand Azoola knee highs (last pair) this afternoon at Macy's in Arlington.  These were one of the only two styles I wanted this past fall season and I haven't seen them in my size anywhere.  These are a size 10, (funny though they also are marked EUR 42 which is usually larger than a USA 10), 20" measured shaft height, 3.5" stacked leather heel.  There is a stretch panel at the ankle instead of a zipper opening.  There is no lining, just rough leather inside.   The right boot had been tried on a few times and had scuffs, which I removed with a good polishing.  The left one was pristine in the box and was tighter than heck to get on.  Once on the left one was worn for about an hour.  They are standing outside my closet now with shoe stretchers inside for the next few days. 

Here's a video from Zappos:  Zappos Video of Lucky Boots

azoola2.thumb.JPG.14e0dd64b62fea286a6ea4a772ffe36a.JPGazoola1.thumb.JPG.6970219fc1418e2b043d5feadd2d3226.JPG

Absolutely fabulous, love the style, love the colour, love the heels, totally love them, right up my street to be honest, I’d struggle like mad to get into them but it would be so worth it, love them 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, blueparrot said:

I scored these Lucky Brand Azoola knee highs (last pair) this afternoon at Macy's in Arlington.  These were one of the only two styles I wanted this past fall season and I haven't seen them in my size anywhere.  These are a size 10, (funny though they also are marked EUR 42 which is usually larger than a USA 10), 20" measured shaft height, 3.5" stacked leather heel.  There is a stretch panel at the ankle instead of a zipper opening.  There is no lining, just rough leather inside.   The right boot had been tried on a few times and had scuffs, which I removed with a good polishing.  The left one was pristine in the box and was tighter than heck to get on.  Once on the left one was worn for about an hour.  They are standing outside my closet now with shoe stretchers inside for the next few days. 

azoola2.thumb.JPG.14e0dd64b62fea286a6ea4a772ffe36a.JPGazoola1.thumb.JPG.6970219fc1418e2b043d5feadd2d3226.JPG

As the others have said - GREAT looking boots , especially with a pair of skinny jeans.  Your description of them sounds delicious even :) 

How much did they cost? 

ENJOY!! 

10 hours ago, maninboots said:

Absolutely fabulous, love the style, love the colour, love the heels, totally love them, right up my street to be honest, I’d struggle like mad to get into them but it would be so worth it, love them 

Great score buddy, those boots are perfect...

On 2/19/2019 at 4:24 AM, jeremy1986 said:

As the others have said - GREAT looking boots , especially with a pair of skinny jeans.  Your description of them sounds delicious even :) 

How much did they cost? 

ENJOY!! 

$105.00 

• Like 3

That Arlington Macy’s is obviously way better than the ones in north Houston.  I just went to both Woodlands and Willowbrook and they have microscopic shoe sections.  Boot season is apparently already over down here as they are just a few left hanging on a clearance rack.  Though I did swing by the Nordstrom Rack at Willowbrook which has, among other things, the most enormous women shoe section all the way up to 13 that I have ever seen...

• Like 2

Just got these in the new look sale, only £10, couldn’t resist really, little 21/2” block heels, full length zip up the inside and a full length decorative zip up the other side, really comfortable to wear, given them their debut at Costa this week. Got another pair arriving Monday so can’t wait to show you them 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 7

A real win on these boots @maninboots they look stunning on you. Am sure they are nice and snug and probably give off a nice sound as you walk down the road. 

Great price too!  Enjoy!!

Looking forward to see the other pair your ordered!

Edited by jeremy1986

On 2/15/2019 at 8:34 AM, KneeBooted said:

So for Valentine’s Day, my wife and I did something special for each other and bought each a pair of boots. Hers were brand new and from Macy’s. It’s been more of a struggle to find boots for her because she has wide calves. Actually, she played soccer and might be closer to extra wide calves. But the good news is that she has lost weight and some calf circumference. She is now down to 15.5” which opens up the opportunities again.

Anyway, we found these Bandolino Lella boots in a suede material that were on last call for about $51. They fit wonderfully on her and she was super excited! This is the first time we’ve bought her new boots in a while and the smile on her face was priceless. I’ll include a web picture of her purchase.

Mine were a purchase from Poshmark. I absolutely love Frye, and I came across these almost gray Regina boots. By default I am not a fan of pointed toes, but I love the back zip and the color just looked amazing. There was a small amount of wear on the sole, but overall they’re in great shape and were only $60.

My wife even complimented them which was a plus!

20DF519C-D23C-4FBC-B7D9-0D4E54EBDA9C.png

60B9175B-EA7B-4BFB-9445-22329E785CCC.png

25BAAB38-11CB-4F51-AAE5-1D800384DD7E.jpeg

4D351672-901D-4FFB-A599-E12591164549.jpeg

Nice bbots, like them under the jeans.

On 2/19/2019 at 2:03 AM, blueparrot said:

Nice bbots, pointy and nice heel.

• Like 1

My other pair i ordered from new look have arrived, black knee high boots with full length zip and 31/2” half tortoise shell heels, had to order a size 6 as the 5’s had sold out, glad i did though as they seem quite small fitting and the 6 fits perfectly, an absolute bargain at only £10, hope you like them 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 3

Nice bargain buy, maninboots!   Those heels (which look higher than 3.5") certainly stand out as 'different'.   But please remove the labels from the sole - not a good addition!   

(Reminds me of a woman kneeling in church at a wedding when I was sitting behind her.   Her 'new for the occasion' court shoes had a very prominent label under the arch on which was written in bold marker pen: 'Shopsoiled - £3'   I was tempted to point this out to her but my wife said 'NO!')  :razz:

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Puffer said:

Nice bargain buy, maninboots!   Those heels (which look higher than 3.5") certainly stand out as 'different'.   But please remove the labels from the sole - not a good addition!   

(Reminds me of a woman kneeling in church at a wedding when I was sitting behind her.   Her 'new for the occasion' court shoes had a very prominent label under the arch on which was written in bold marker pen: 'Shopsoiled - £3'   I was tempted to point this out to her but my wife said 'NO!')  :razz:

Yeah i must remove them, i always forget to do that to be honest mate 

Awesome heels on those boots!!!!

• Like 1

Got a pair of Sorel Kinetic wedge snow boots, needed to size up 1 size compared to the Joan wedges. Comfie and warm. 

9A4889DB-C69D-47B6-9B2C-AF5D451DC9D3.jpeg

• Like 1

On 3/2/2019 at 9:21 AM, maninboots said:

image.jpg

Really nice boots! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Really nice boots! 

Thanks Jeremy, really comfortable too 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, maninboots said:

Thanks Jeremy, really comfortable too