miltboot

Who has bought some new BOOTS?

That's a tough balance - I totally understand what you are describing. Its interesting that you are OK with wearing chunky high heeled clogs etc - and that wouldn't raise any eye brows?

Sounds like you made some definite progress with your friends. Keep it up, bit by bit. Would love to see those boots, by the way. 

• Like 1

Picked up Guess Decco black leather on Wednesday and wore them on Saturday to start holiday shopping 

45DC3E24-D1FE-436B-B1DF-49C87A65775F.jpeg

C4D95EC9-A48C-4916-A602-D2955FDA112E.jpeg

DBAB5948-5858-48A6-93BA-821F03B8DDD0.jpeg

6F60CF7C-113A-4E4C-BD18-1E8F1828F73F.jpeg

3F1FB506-151E-4DBB-93BA-ACD240694423.jpeg

Edited by CAT
  • Like 9

really love your outfit @CAT, not to mention the boots.

Would love to hear how the outing went, responses etc... 

• Like 1

I have a new pair of ankle boots coming. 

ZU brand size 10

bright red

couldnt resist at $20

698D899E-0709-4EB0-9AED-D59CF5192CC1.png

B87D7DB2-FE97-46C4-AA50-18DDED121360.png

• Like 3

They look great James - enjoy them and cant want to see!

• Thanks 1

i bought a month ago a pair of jessica simpson avern boots, 1or 2 size too small for me, but when i see it on ebay, i cant resist to buy it ...

img_8410.jpgimg_8412.jpgimg_8415.jpgimg_8411.jpgimg_8414.jpgimg_8416.jpg

i really need to do somthing for the light and get a better tripod for my dslr :oops:

so, always in love of boots, i finaly bought a pair on sky crapers, and i just need to wait 4 to 6 weeks now... so long !

and i also have received pair of chinese fake louboutin, so i will make photo when ... i will find time to how to get better pics with my dslr :giggle:

Edited by yoyo
  • Like 5

Found these online. Going to check tomorrow at their local retail store to see if they still have in them in stock. Keeping my fingers crossed.

007131699809-89-1_x1500.jpg

• Like 4

On 07/12/2017 at 10:11 PM, yoyo said:

i bought a month ago a pair of jessica simpson avern boots, 1or 2 size too small for me, but when i see it on ebay, i cant resist to buy it ...

i really need to do somthing for the light and get a better tripod for my dslr :oops:

so, always in love of boots, i finaly bought a pair on sky crapers, and i just need to wait 4 to 6 weeks now... so long !

and i also have received pair of chinese fake louboutin, so i will make photo when ... i will find time to how to get better pics with my dslr :giggle:

Love those JS boots, I have a few pairs myself.  Love your youtube videos also (fleetwin on youtube).   Don

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

On 07/12/2017 at 10:18 PM, bnchmrk said:

Found these online. Going to check tomorrow at their local retail store to see if they still have in them in stock. Keeping my fingers crossed.

@bnchmrk

great boots

Edited by Tech

What brand/style are these? I say go buy them!

Edited by Tech

Well checked out the retail store. They had many styles but not this pair. Some similiar but without the platform and slightly lower heel. So I decided to pass. Did get a couple pairs of leggings to lounge in though that were half price and my wife lucked out on some apparell too. 

Went back to the website and they had 1 pair left in stock...lucky me! Ordered them today and got 40% off, so they were meant to be mine. Now to wait and see if they arrive before Christmas. 

Edited by Tech

These two pairs of boots have my wife ready for me for a Christmas tree. But I do not know about it. They are hidden. Shhh.

img_6731.jpg

img_5938.jpg

Edited by dagino
  • Like 6

You're going to have fun in 2018! Happy holidays!

Steve

On 27/11/2017 at 11:41 AM, CAT said:

Picked up Guess Decco black leather on Wednesday and wore them on Saturday to start holiday shopping

I’m so jealous there awesome and you show them very nicely I would love to be able to parade around in them babies 

Edited by Tech
  • Like 2

OK, i have take time to make pics of chinese fake louboutin

img_8420.jpgimg_8418.jpgimg_8422.jpgimg_8424.jpgimg_8423.jpg

pretty good quality, not so bad for chinese copy (from aliexpress.com)

Edited by yoyo
  • Like 4

On 11/12/2017 at 1:14 PM, yoyo said:

OK, i have take time to make pics of chinese fake louboutin

pretty good quality, not so bad for chinese copy (from aliexpress.com)

Looking sharp Yoyo!  I too, would love to have the expensive boots, but fear I would ruin them quickly due to excessive wear!  Those boots look great, you can enjoy them without the worry/guilt of damage/wear....

Edited by Tech

Oh, in certainly wont buy autentic louboutin... because they wont come in size 44 / 45 (eu)  :roll:

They look great yoyo. 

Can you share a link to the page on Ali Express? I often find the boots there cheap looking with all kinds of weird buckles etc , but these looks very classic  and attractive!

enjoy!

yes !

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Advance-Booking-2015-fashion-ladies-knee-high-boots-Sexy-Leopard-high-heel-botas-black-and-Leopard/32404332496.html

so just one thing you can see on my pics, they are a 5mm plateform, smaller than the toe ! And size was maybe an half bigger. I just added a sole inside, and it's perfect!

Edited by yoyo

9 hours ago, yoyo said:

yes !

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Advance-Booking-2015-fashion-ladies-knee-high-boots-Sexy-Leopard-high-heel-botas-black-and-Leopard/32404332496.html

so just one thing you can see on my pics, they are a 5mm plateform, smaller than the toe ! And size was maybe an half bigger. I just added a sole inside, and it's perfect!

Thanks for the link yoyo - these are really superb looking boots. Still a little higher than my budget allows :cheeky:

Enjoy them! and continue posting pics of them so the rest of us can enjoy too!

On 1/29/2010 at 2:59 PM, Dr. Shoe said:

Where did you get the first ones? they are gorgeous!

Flat boots are fine, there are some of us who love boots whether they are heeled or not!

Me for one 

On 18/12/2017 at 8:39 PM, Alphiks said:

These beauties arrived today! Fashion Thirsty OTK, bought off a 3rd party eBay seller because Fashion Thirsty themselves don't ship to Slovenia.

OMG, they are fantastic and look great on you!!!

Edited by Tech
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I absolutely love them I’m so jealous I so wish I could spend a day in a pair of those 

• Like 2

Those are SMOKIN’ HOT!!

• Like 2