Jump to content

miltboot

Who has bought some new BOOTS?

Recommended Posts

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 7:40 PM, Gudulitooo said:

My most recently added wedge boots.

Very simple and effective. I like how they look on me.

Please don't notice my shirt getting out on the second picture!

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

I managed to get another pictures in a do it yourself store with - guess what - a huge mirror. I might return often or get myself one ;)

WP_20170404_003.jpg

WP_20170404_002.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am posting these at the request of @Thighbootguy. Sorry for the terrible picture. These knee high boots are Calvin Klein brand, with more wear on them than normal for stuff from Ebay, but the price was right. They fit perfectly in the foot, and are quite comfortable, but I wish the shafts were just a tad slimmer. My lady/shoe friend gushed a bit over them and said they are not too big around for me, but they are definitely on the loose side. Actually, they look fine with jeans, and I have worn them out several times, but with leggings they seem too big. They have a 4 3/4 inch heel with a small platform.

IMG_7571.JPG

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, mlroseplant said:

I am posting these at the request of @Thighbootguy. Sorry for the terrible picture. These knee high boots are Calvin Klein brand, with more wear on them than normal for stuff from Ebay, but the price was right. They fit perfectly in the foot, and are quite comfortable, but I wish the shafts were just a tad slimmer. My lady/shoe friend gushed a bit over them and said they are not too big around for me, but they are definitely on the loose side. Actually, they look fine with jeans, and I have worn them out several times, but with leggings they seem too big. They have a 4 3/4 inch heel with a small platform.

IMG_7571.JPG

Looks good to me! Do you know what the style name is of them?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for posting the picture.

2 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

My lady/shoe friend gushed a bit over them

I am in full agreement with your lady/shoe friend. I think they look great!  Shaft sizing can be as elusive as the shoe sizing.  I have several pair that look awful with leggings but great with jeans, and several pair that I can only wear with leggings.

Welcome to the world of high heeled boots (and they will look good holding a cello :penitent:).

:wavey:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those boots look great to me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks OK, to me too.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New yet not new boots.

Today I opened up a box I had forgotten about and was surprise what I found.

I got a pair of Madden Girl Krisis calf high boots in Cognac many years ago and it has become my go to boot (see below).  I liked them so much that I got them in black as well.

If you know women's fashion, shoes are designed for one season, once gone they rarely return.  So this spring I saw the last pair of these in size 10 on EBAY and got them. Inside the box was my third pair I ordered in the beginning of February, this pair was also in cognac.

IMG_0097b.JPG

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My new made to measure Arollo Princess Long Overknees.  They fit like gloves, but if I were to order another pair, I would add 1 or 2 cm all around because I think the leather liner takes up space and reduces the effective measurements. I think I would also add 1 or 2 cm around the knees for movement slack

Getting in and out of these things was an adventure, possibly the least sexy fetish boot dressing scene ever :cheeky:  But they feel lovely on and sliding past each other.

DSCF7850.png

DSCF7847.png

DSCF7849.png

DSCF7848.png

Edited by alphax
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

alphax:

Those boots look amazing, and I'll bet the do feel GREAT....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mlros and Guldo:

You guys look great also, wish I was with you in my boots at the store!  Any compliments?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all

I've never owned a pair of patent leather boots before so I jumped at the chance to get these when the size was available. They are now on the way!

They are Nine West Kellan wide stretch boots & I'm really excited to get them. I'm not too sure what outfit as yet but I believe dark leggings / jeggings or riding pants should be ok. My recent heeling experiences (mainly walks in the early morning in quieter places) have led me to prefer block heels rather than stilettos.

Will post pictures when I receive them!   

3729027-p-4x.png

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a pair of those, and they are quite nice and fit well, per usual from Nine West.

Every Fall it seems, Nine West comes up with one boot model that is my "must have" and I have to grab one in my size 12 quickly before they're gone.

It's like they know their customers or something.  :cheeky:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love those patent leather boots

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, bootedbloo said:

3729027-p-4x.png

Great looking boots.  Be sure to treat them with care as patent leather is very unforgiving when it comes to scuff marks.

Looking forward to the pictures.

:wavey:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Powerful boots!

Going to see how long I can be looking locked in those boots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2017 at 9:27 PM, Cali said:

New yet not new boots.

Today I opened up a box I had forgotten about and was surprise what I found.

I got a pair of Madden Girl Krisis calf high boots in Cognac many years ago and it has become my go to boot (see below).  I liked them so much that I got them in black as well.

If you know women's fashion, shoes are designed for one season, once gone they rarely return.  So this spring I saw the last pair of these in size 10 on EBAY and got them. Inside the box was my third pair I ordered in the beginning of February, this pair was also in cognac.

IMG_0097b.JPG

I love those boots, but I can't find them in a size14. Do know if they make such size?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/08/2017 at 10:48 AM, Stoney3057 said:

I love those boots, but I can't find them in a size14. Do know if they make such size?

Steve Maddens don't go above size 11 these days. They used to have the occasional size 12, but no more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such is my pain. I hear soon many people say " I wish I had feet as big as yours " LOL. I guess they don't wear or want to wear women shoes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2017 at 10:48 AM, Stoney3057 said:

I love those boots, but I can't find them in a size14. Do know if they make such size?

They Madden Girl Krisis, about 2 years ago.  I found the last new pair of size 10 on the internet in January and got them.

The Steve Madden family of shoes, Madden GirlSteven by Steve MaddenSteve Madden, and Freebird only go to size 11, sorry.

I had many men ask me were did I find these boots because they would like a pair and I have had several women also ask me about them for themselves.  I have 3 pairs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're mine, Madden Girl Krisis boots. Great boots! They're one of my "go to boots".

And Yes I consider luck with Women's size 10 feet.

 

MG Krisis01.jpg

MG Krisis.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Cali said:

They're mine, Madden Girl Krisis boots. Great boots! They're one of my "go to boots".

And Yes I consider luck with Women's size 10 feet.

 

MG Krisis01.jpg

MG Krisis.jpg

I really like these boots! As I am a size 10, I may need to look for a pair for myself. I have a slightly similar looking pair of boots.

https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/crown-vintage-pilot-zip-boot/370069

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KneeBooted said:

I really like these boots! As I am a size 10, I may need to look for a pair for myself. I have a slightly similar looking pair of boots.

https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/crown-vintage-pilot-zip-boot/370069

I don't think there is a new pair of size 10 out there any more on the internet. They also come in black;

calf high, 4 inch heel.  Sometimes called a motorcycle boot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

alphax

I like/love those thigh high boots. Do you wear those out in public, if not, shame on you. spikesmike.

 

DSCF5207.JPG

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now those are some Beautiful boots SpikesMike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are my KMB Brusnan. Bougt them at Zalando, size 41,

They are made in Spain. Real leather. Look forward to trying them, should be comfy.

 

 

_DSC3980 copy.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought these just before sale finished. Got them at $113 from 205 Including shipping. 

Only slight concern is the squishyness of my toes... should be alright haha 

IMG_0012.PNG

IMG_0013.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.