Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

12 hours ago, maninboots said:

image.thumb.jpg.d15fe75089b7b4a6c512954fdd41dd1d.jpg

image.jpg

Loved it Cali

They look great! I have seen them getting larger sizes lately, but they run out quickly. What size are yours? 

You wear them with hose? 

loved your "how is a man meant to resist" comment ;-)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

They look great! I have seen them getting larger sizes lately, but they run out quickly. What size are yours? 

You wear them with hose? 

loved your "how is a man meant to resist" comment ;-)

These are a uk 6, probably could have done with a 5 but there was no way i was going to get my feet into them, it’s a struggle enough with the 6, quite lucky to have women’s size feet though really, shouldn’t complain, and yes i do wear hose in them, does help a little with pulling them on 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maninboots said:

These are a uk 6, probably could have done with a 5 but there was no way i was going to get my feet into them, it’s a struggle enough with the 6, quite lucky to have women’s size feet though really, shouldn’t complain, and yes i do wear hose in them, does help a little with pulling them on 

you're indeed a lucky man ;-) 

and yes, hose can go a long with pull-ons!

enjoy them!

• Like 1

On 9/8/2018 at 4:56 PM, maninboots said:

These are a fairly recent purchase of mine, western slouch boots from Next, 3 1/2” heels, no zip so a lot of fun to get on and off but very comfortable to wear, barely been off my feet since I’ve had them, and only £30 in the half price sale, how is a man meant to resist?image.thumb.jpg.d15fe75089b7b4a6c512954fdd41dd1d.jpg

image.jpg

Loved it Cali

Are they still selling them, would love a pair

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Bionicci said:

Are they still selling them, would love a pair

I’m not seeing them on the website anymore but you may be lucky enough to find an odd pair on a sale rack in a store, they were last seasons stock though 

Picked there up today and immediately wore them out to do some shopping.  They definitely run on the large side, as the size 11 I bought are actually a bit large on me.  Heel height in size 11 is 3.5 inches, which is just right for me.  Paid $39.95 on Amazon as they are a last year style.  I will enjoy these.  Bandolino Women's Layita Ankle Bootie, Kona Tan, 11 M US

0500044951119-Cognac-a3a7b145-.jpeg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking for boots and I came across the Jessica Simpson Rollin Boot (Women) at Nordstrom.com. A platform sole gives an extra style boost to a tall stiletto boot upgraded.  Full length zipper, goes up to a size 12....just in case someone is interested.

740bb66b-87ba-444c-b618-66f0ef8c38d4.jpeg

• Like 6

Cali,

I have more Jessica Simpson brand than any other. This boot is exactly the style and height I would wear. I would be careful not to wear to wear this suede boot in wet weather or around any salt on the streets in my specific area. You don't have the problem of any salt on the streets. HappyinHeels

• Like 2

I wore a pair of velvet heels yesterday and a woman asked me if I was afraid of getting them wet, since there was a chance of rain. I also got a compliment from a male while walking up a flight of stairs.

HinH, I'm trying to find a place to try on the Jessica Simpson boot above. I wanted to point out that these boots go up to size 12 for our members with larger feet.  Plan on going to my favorite shoe boutique today and try on their new shoes. Hopefully they wont have any that fit...I'm out of room for more heels.  But shopping in person is so delightful.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cali said:

I wore a pair of velvet heels yesterday and a woman asked me if I was afraid of getting them wet, since there was a chance of rain. I also got a compliment from a male while walking up a flight of stairs.

HinH, I'm trying to find a place to try on the Jessica Simpson boot above. I wanted to point out that these boots go up to size 12 for our members with larger feet.  Plan on going to my favorite shoe boutique today and try on their new shoes. Hopefully they wont have any that fit...I'm out of room for more heels.  But shopping in person is so delightful.

Cool!  Compliments are the best!

• Like 1

I stopped in my local boutique this morning. The sales associate greeted me and told me they hadn't got their shipment of tall fall heels yet, only their < 3 inch heels, so there was nothing new for me to try. I didn't even have to ask

I told her I wanted the Jessica Simpson boots above. Maybe I'll find them at Nordstrom tomorrow...special event at Steve Madden stores tomorrow too.

Happy shopping.

• Like 3

On 9/30/2018 at 4:39 AM, Cali said:

I was looking for boots and I came across the Jessica Simpson Rollin Boot (Women) at Nordstrom.com. A platform sole gives an extra style boost to a tall stiletto boot upgraded.  Full length zipper, goes up to a size 12....just in case someone is interested.

Love this style and color. They would look amazing with some dark denim skinny jeans.

• Like 2

On 9/30/2018 at 5:39 PM, Cali said:

love these

Pity that they are quite expensive. They also come in a plain black leather, which looks really nice

• Like 2

Regards

James

Have been feeling brave recently! Worn these Zara black leather boots on a few shopping trips

IMG_1617.JPG

IMG_1611.JPG

IMG_1597.JPG

And tried on some beauties! 

And (from another thread) still not had anyone other than a sales assistant comment on my boots or  heels 

5f427780-696d-4814-8f5e-feba7ed1486a.jpg

IMG_1627.JPG

c5e3dfc2-1242-4801-9e30-46cb790df6e4.jpg

IMG_1626.JPG

IMG_1379.PNG

IMG_1378.PNG

• Like 6