miltboot

Who has bought some new BOOTS?

12 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

wow - I like them. Like you say, not much on the looks side... but very intriguing... you made these yourself?

almost disappointing that he didn't comment :cheeky:

I didn't make them. Bought them off Ebay. They're still available but they go up to size 8 and that's snug. £9.99 plus p&p - I paid nearly £30 for the first pair but they're still going strong. Brand is Spot On, which do several styles with more 'masculine' looks: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SALE-LADIES-SPOT-ON-BROWN-BLACK-HIDDEN-WEDGE-BOOTS-WITH-BUCKLE-DETAIL-F50333/281462542509?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=581195277320&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Yes, I wish he had commented, really. It seems 'coming out' is a difficult thing...

Oh, the girl who knows about my heels and why I wear them is coming to lunch tomorrow. She's a friend of my wife's. Perhaps I should wear something more daring while she's there. I have some 4 inch wedge boots with heels not much wider than stilettos, and almost as loud.

PICT1936a.jpg

PICT1937b.jpg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Tacchi Alti said:

I think I probably will. I'll see if she says anything... She often wears heels at least 4 inches herself.

yes, these boots are perfect. Where are they from, btw? 
Maybe you can compare heel height :cheeky: 

I got them off Ebay - a wonderful source, although I have bought shoes in store and tried them on. I can't remember the make but they might be Nine West. Lovely soft leather. I had to repair the zipper tag but that wasn't much of a problem.

She loves shoes but I'm not sure about comparing height! I'll have to see. Perhaps get those boots out later to wear, then wear them to work tomorrow and keep them on for when she arrives.

• Like 1

The heel is called a stiletto wedge. I have a Victoria's Secret sandal with a stiletto wedge.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Cali said:

I hoping to add (high heeled) knee boots with leggings this winter. I think wearing them with shorts might be my ticket.   Now THAT might be the new trend.

I would love to have the option to wear leggings and yoga pants to work. Here's the bottom half of what I wore to work on Halloween.

IMG_15legh.JPG

• Like 3

Thanks jeremy.

I got these at DSW during their boot sale two weeks ago, get $20 off a pair next week...getting the blue suede version then.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Cali said:

Got a pair of 100mm boots I think I could live in. Walked around Disney springs for two hours and am not sore today :)

Very nice pair of boots! 

• Like 1

On 11/2/2017 at 2:26 PM, jeremy1986 said:

Sounds great. Enjoy

Interesting that they seem to have the zip on the outside?

Actually they're River Island. Total non-event wearing them. No comment from wife's friend although I know she was looking at them, and she was wearing plimsolls... Most disappointing on both counts. Yes, the zip is on the outside

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pebblesf said:

cool boots, they do look easy to walk in also

They are high but quite stabil. Quiet also so even though I had them fully exposed they didn’t seem to draw attention.

Edited by Rockpup
  • Like 1

On ‎03‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:51 AM, Cali said:

Thanks jeremy.

I got these at DSW during their boot sale two weeks ago, get $20 off a pair next week...getting the blue suede version then.

That's great. must check if DSW ship to the UK!

On ‎04‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:04 AM, Rockpup said:

Got a pair of 100mm boots I think I could live in. Walked around Disney springs for two hours and am not sore today :)

E5396FF1-F79F-47D5-B9C9-1EF77BA0377E.jpeg

They look great!

16 hours ago, Tacchi Alti said:

No comment from wife's friend although I know she was looking at them, and she was wearing plimsolls... Most disappointing on both counts. Yes, the zip is on the outside

Oh well - keep trying :cheeky: 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, heelsareme said:

Wow!! Love them , where did you get them from ?

rtbu took 2 months to arrive but they are worth it :D

42 minutes ago, XtremeHeels said:

Now time for some pics of you wearing them :happy:

coming soon :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, luketheduke8 said:

rtbu took 2 months to arrive but they are worth it :D

coming soon :P

Lovin those boots Luke!

On 04/11/2017 at 3:01 PM, Tacchi Alti said:

Actually they're River Island. Total non-event wearing them. No comment from wife's friend although I know she was looking at them, and she was wearing plimsolls... Most disappointing on both counts. Yes, the zip is on the outside

I wore these again for a meal out last night, and afterwards we went for a walk past some shops and in a couple of supermarkets. As always, no comments, and most seemed not to notice although these make such a satisfactory noise... Almost as loud as stilettos but of course without that distinctive ring!

• Like 1

I just got my Asos CORA boots I ordered - I am SO SO happy with them!

Attaching some snaps

They have a 4.5" stiletto heel, size 9 UK, so they are a great fit!

They have this fabulous lining inside, which makes them even more delicious to wear. They are tall - just up to the knee, and have a lovely slouch design, pointy toe and half zip. They look great with my skinny jeans, and I just had to put them on as soon as I opened the box and showed my wife. She liked their look as well (smart and classic), and seemed amused at how much I liked them. They are the most expensive pair I have bought yet (I know its nothing compared to what others here spend - but still, for me its a lot).

Looks like they are out of stock right now, but sometimes Asos restocks - http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-cora-slouch-pointed-knee-boots/prd/8325619?CTARef=Saved Items Image 

20171110_022228.jpg

20171110_022111.jpg

20171110_022126.jpg

20171110_022205.jpg

• Like 3

Nice boots Jeremy, hope you take them outside for a spin.

Last week I got the midnight blue version of the Ompi Owney to go with my black pair. Got several compliments the first day I wore them.

owneyBlue2HH.JPG

owneyBlue4HH.JPG

• Like 6

Stunning boots @Cali - I really like yours too - They look like a good solid pair, and that little buckle is cute too.

Did you wear them over or under your jeans?

• Like 1

On Halloween I wore my black ones over leggings, but these I wore under dark blue cords.

I am trying to mustard the nerve to wear them over my pants (to work).  Maybe later this year, maybe.

• Like 2