Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

One of my favorite people (the postman) stopped by with a new pair of boots for me. These are American Eagle (Payless) "Marley" fiber boots in a size 13.  I have been wearing them with Capri pants and find them quite comfortable even in our warm weather (95F 35C).  This is my fourth pair of boots of this style so I will be getting a lot of mileage out of them.. I have them in black (2 pair), tan and gray.

GEDC0844.jpg  GEDC0845.jpg

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

The postman stopped by again today and left me a real treat.  He delivered a pair of crotch high Patten leather boots with a 5 1/2" metal stiletto heel  I have always wanted a pair of these boots and two weeks ago I went ahead and bought a pair.

GEDC0848.jpg

This is the site where I purchased them:  http://www.aliexpress.com/item/On-sales-BDSM-PU-patent-leather-5-SEXY-FETISH-DOM-TRANNY-THIGH-HIGH-thin-heel-METAL/32361946255.html

GEDC0852.jpg

The boots are a size EU46 and are quite comfortable for walking.  I normally wear a size 13 and have always bought a 14 in high heeled boots but the last pair I purchases only came up to an EU45 so I specified an EU46 in the comments of the order.  I placed the order on 7/22/2016 and they arrived 7/30/2016 and I don't think you can beat that for shipping half way around the world.

This style of these boots has a lacing on the back.  Another more expensive version did not have the lacing.

GEDC0854.jpg

Being that this is the middle of summer with temps in the upper 80sF (+27C) and these are Patten leather boots that don't breath, you might ask, "Aren't those boots hot"... the answer is "Oh Yeah... and they're warm too".  And yes, they squeak when I walk but I suspect these boots were not designed for a lot of walking.:penitent:  There is no way I could wear these boots with even the shortest miniskirt and have the top of the boots showing... they really do go all the way up. :angel:

Edited by Thighbootguy
  • Like 6

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I missed posting these.  The postman delivered these Layne Bryant real suede gray booties in a size 12 with a 3 1/2" heel last week.  They are really comfy and I wore them with jeans all day a few days ago.  I've already gotten my purchase price of $10 worth of fun out of them.

GEDC0864.jpgGEDC0865.jpg

GEDC0867.jpg

I've really got to stop buying boots for a while.  I think the last crotch high pair (previous post) has satisfied me for a while but sometimes I really can't help myself.  I know there isn't a cure except for running out of space to store them.  A slow things down a bit I'm letting a good friend of mine (who knows I love wearing boots, and also thinks I'm nuts for wearing heels) manage my shoe buying budget by awarding me "boot dollars" for stuff I'm doing around the house.  She is a very smart lady who recognizes addiction when she sees it, and this is her idea of addiction therapy.  When I accrue enough "bootie bucks" for the purchase price, I can buy the pair.  Being retired I need an incentive to get off the couch and do stuff so this has a double benefit.  I earned my crotch high boots by painting my living room and dining room and a bunch of other stuff over a two week period.:angel:

Some time ago when I told my friend about my wearing heels, she said, "Well it could be a lot worse".  I told her it probably was.  I have bought her three pair of boots with heels from booties to OTK but she doesn't wear heels :text_sigh:...and I have given her several leather skirts that I had outgrown and told her that I had had them for a long time, so I'm sure she suspects/knows how "worse" it is.  Like I said she is a good friend and she isn't trying to "cure" me, rather, she is just trying to help me moderate my purchases.  We do laugh about my wearing heels and she got a real chuckle when I told her I wore a pair of 7" heels so I could reach the ceiling over a stairway when I was masking it for the painting project (thank you @maninpumps).

Edited by Thighbootguy
Note on bootie bucks

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 4:07 AM, Black_Boots said:

Hello Sydheel

They are synthetic, but it really looks like leather, the best sythetic I have seen so far.

The heel 15 cm measured in the middle, 16cm at the back (sorry metric system!)

The Platform is hidden but it's around 4 to 5 cm.

I paid them 60US$

They were made in 10 days and delivered in a week.

Normally I buy US11, but on their page, they display the ideal measurment in regard of the US sizing numbers, so my foot length told me to order a US12 which I did.

After the order I got an E-Mail from the maker who asked me to do additional foot measurment to confirm the sizing chosen.

After that they confirmed US12 was the right size and started to make the boots.

Then I got a message when they were made and shipped!
What a great Customer care and professioanl approach!

In the end the boots are great as I said! Do not hesitate to buy from them!
I hope this helped!

heel dim.jpg

IMG_7374.JPG

$_0.jpg

Yo I just ordered mine I should be getting mine in a couple of days thanks for that description I hope they turn out the same for me because I have bigger feet!!

• Like 1

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 8:27 AM, Thighbootguy said:

Some time ago when I told my friend about my wearing heels, she said, "Well it could be a lot worse". 

TBG,

My wife says the same about my similar odd addiction! LOL

Steve

So these aren't necessarily heeled, but they are the first purchase I've made this fall season...

They should be arriving tomorrow, but I will be out of town and must wait until Friday to see them :(

http://www.francosarto.com/en-US/Product/EC2506017-5249788/Franco+Sarto/Nimbus+Grey+Leather/Womens+Hancock+Bootie.aspx

image.jpeg

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎21 at 4:15 AM, Black_Boots said:

Hi,

I just got zhis great pair of Platform booties. I found them on EBay and they are of the Only Maker brand. Ordered on EBay, I was asked to provide my foot measurement to ensure the correct fitting.

They are handmade in China, on request and to be honnest they are of a great quality! The finish is nice, the Inside is really confortable with a soft cushioned inline.

I really recommand this make, its EBay name is Mermer.

IMG_7344.JPG

IMG_7345.JPG

Those are Hot!!!! I am sure you will enjoy them, great purchase.

• Like 2

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

4 hours ago, csizma said:

Nice boots... wear them over jeans but not bare legged as the model is pictured.

On Sunday, July 03, 2016 at 11:00 PM, swedeheeler said:

There's something good coming soon. I'm just waiting for some pics when done. And no. Not from cos ;)

Let's keep it there for long.

Quoting myself now. It took some time but it was worth time waiting for. But here's a pic I got from the maker. Miguel Jones Custom boots. Just putted'em on the post.

4 inch heel, pointy toes, suede leather, made to measure for my feets, and the g clefs on the ears that represents that music is a big part of my life.

It was a big decision to order them. As I got money back on the taxes it was clear to go.

2016-08-16 23.59.44.png

Edited by swedeheeler
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, swedeheeler said:

2016-08-16 23.59.44.png

Those are one of the first pair of "Western" style boots that I really like!  I love the tall shaft and the reasonable heel.  I expect them to really be comfortable.  Suede can be a touchy material especially in footwear so take good care of them.  I'm looking forward to seeing a picture of them on your feet.

The G clef is a nice touch.  What is your musical vent?  Will you be able to wear these boots as part of your musical endeavors?

Edited by Thighbootguy

Whoaw. Thank you @Thighbootguy:)

Yep. I had that in mind when ordering. But I always wanted myself a pair suede boots. There's some protection sprays that can be added so the suede protects better.

I'm not a musician myself. Got a guitar hanging on the wall, tried to learn me but I died somewhere on the way :biggrin: A dead rock dream ;) Country and 80's hard rock is my biggest influences. It's never quiet in.my home. Always something playing on my Thorén vinyl player through a tube amplifier. Sadly the tube amb broke down last week but it's waiting for restoration at a friend. So for the moment I have to use some digital crap. ;)

18 minutes ago, swedeheeler said:

Always something playing on my Thorén vinyl player

I read your post and then looked over at my Thorens vinyl player which doesn't get too much use. :roll:  One thing about getting older is that your ears can't hear the difference between a tube amp and a digital one but I still can hear the difference between my JBL "Princes" speakers and anything else.  My music is worlds away from your but in case your interested... My Music

I've never enjoyed a guitar as a wall decoration.  Get it down and make some music.

34 minutes ago, Thighbootguy said:

I read your post and then looked over at my Thorens vinyl player which doesn't get too much use. :roll:  One thing about getting older is that your ears can't hear the difference between a tube amp and a digital one but I still can hear the difference between my JBL "Princes" speakers and anything else.  My music is worlds away from your but in case your interested... My Music

I've never enjoyed a guitar as a wall decoration.  Get it down and make some music.

I must say. I got a li'l bit damaged hearing since a weld spark found it's way into one ear and burned a hole in the eardrum. Hear what people say can sometimes be a challenge but hear the warmth of the tubes that  colours the music is stiĺl there.

Me neither actually. I dont have the dicipline to learn.

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 2:09 PM, Thighbootguy said:

The postman stopped by again today and left me a real treat.  He delivered a pair of crotch high Patten leather boots with a 5 1/2" metal stiletto heel  I have always wanted a pair of these boots and two weeks ago I went ahead and bought a pair.

GEDC0848.jpg

This is the site where I purchased them:  http://www.aliexpress.com/item/On-sales-BDSM-PU-patent-leather-5-SEXY-FETISH-DOM-TRANNY-THIGH-HIGH-thin-heel-METAL/32361946255.html

GEDC0852.jpg

The boots are a size EU46 and are quite comfortable for walking.  I normally wear a size 13 and have always bought a 14 in high heeled boots but the last pair I purchases only came up to an EU45 so I specified an EU46 in the comments of the order.  I placed the order on 7/22/2016 and they arrived 7/30/2016 and I don't think you can beat that for shipping half way around the world.

This style of these boots has a lacing on the back.  Another more expensive version did not have the lacing.

GEDC0854.jpg

Being that this is the middle of summer with temps in the upper 80sF (+27C) and these are Patten leather boots that don't breath, you might ask, "Aren't those boots hot"... the answer is "Oh Yeah... and they're warm too".  And yes, they squeak when I walk but I suspect these boots were not designed for a lot of walking.:penitent:  There is no way I could wear these boots with even the shortest miniskirt and have the top of the boots showing... they really do go all the way up. :angel:

Yeah buddy, great boots!  Love the metal heels, wish I had a pair...

On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 0:11 AM, swedeheeler said:

Quoting myself now. It took some time but it was worth time waiting for. But here's a pic I got from the maker. Miguel Jones Custom boots. Just putted'em on the post.

4 inch heel, pointy toes, suede leather, made to measure for my feets, and the g clefs on the ears that represents that music is a big part of my life.

It was a big decision to order them. As I got money back on the taxes it was clear to go.

Blarg.... I hate the customs. They are going to charge me a xtra $150:furious:

2 hours ago, redandwhite said:

Have I just made a massive mistake?! This week I returned these boots as they were a tad small. Too scared to try and break them in and then not be able to return once worn. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I can only say they are beautiful. Also, if they were close to fitting and just needed some breaking in, I probably would have kept them.

3 hours ago, redandwhite said:

Have I just made a massive mistake?! This week I returned these boots as they were a tad small. Too scared to try and break them in and then not be able to return once worn. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

who makes these  hot boots ?

• Like 1

Only you as the wearer will know if they were TOO tight or not. They are lovely  looking boots, however if you cannot wear them or walk in them properly then they will just sit and collect dust

• Like 1

Regards

James