Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

thboots and wolf -

Please provide a bit more info...

Brand?

Model?

True to size?

A bit about your wearing experience?

All the stuff that someone interested in getting a pair like yours would want to know or why they shouldn't get a pair.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

My new thigh high all leather 41/2 inch heel:wave:

Wow! That's what I call a pair of boots. :wave:

(just try taking those puppys off in a hurry when someone rings your door bell while you're wearing them :) )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

"just try taking those puppys off in a hurry when someone rings your door bell while you're wearing them"

Why would you want to do that? :wave:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Just bought a pair of these at a great price on eBay. Used unfortunately, but the seller says they are in very good condition. I would have preferred to pay full-price for a brand new pair, but nobody seems to have these in brown (at least not in size 10). They will probably take a couple of weeks for delivery, I can't wait!:wave:

post-20364-133522917998_thumb.jpg

My new thigh high all leather 41/2 inch heel:wave:

Those are nice boots :wave:

It must be amazing to lace them up !

And it should take a while to lace them too...(Quite sure there is no zipper in the back)

Just bought a pair of these at a great price on eBay....but nobody seems to have these in brown...

Nice boots indeed. I like the color.

Perfect to wear over light blue skinny jeans :)

thboots and dblair:

Don't own any OTK boots yet but looking at yours I'm seriously thinking about it !

I bought them from an German ebay seller Brand is "La Prima" size is EU43 As usual in ballet boots, it is a bit large than common shoes size43, but a huge lacing on front can make to fit ok. A size less could take to a better fitting, but, honestly, I'll not have a race in them.. :-) Obviously is not real leather, ma it's soft and I like the finish (not patent).

Yesterday I bought these Knee high boots from Lonte. Incredible suede quality, amazing. Heel is just 9.8cm (3" 9/10) and have a small 1.2cm (1/2") platform. Shaft is 45cm (17" 3/4) They are slip on which is a bit of a drawback as I have a very high arc and are not so easy to get into. I prefer the half zip in the inside instead. Hope you enjoy the pictures. I'll post more soon.

post-333-13352291806_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522918077_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522918095_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522918099_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522918104_thumb.jpg

Very attractive. I like the color, shape of the heel and toe. The length of the shaft is perfect for wearing over a pair of blue jeans. However, if you are going to wear them under your trouser legs, the tassel will have to go. In any event, they are perfect for street wear and you'll have an attractive image where ever you wear them. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks Bubba. It will be difficult to use them over the jeans as the upper shaft is quite tight on my legs. Any way, they are really pretty, and comfortable.

Majo -

Great looking boots. I think the tassel is a great touch. I have extra long lacings on the back of my thigh boots for a similar effect. Find a pair of slim jeans with some lycra in the weave and show those boots off.

Yesterday I bought these Knee high boots from Lonte. Incredible suede quality, amazing.

Heel is just 9.8cm (3" 9/10) and have a small 1.2cm (1/2") platform. Shaft is 45cm (17" 3/4)

They are slip on which is a bit of a drawback as I have a very high arc and are not so easy to get into. I prefer the half zip in the inside instead.

Hope you enjoy the pictures. I'll post more soon.

Great boots! Thanks for sharing Enjoy!

Well its official, i'm addicted to high heel boots now. Found these at wet seal for $25. Both the cheapest shoes i've ever bought and almost a 4.5" heel that feels awesome to walk in.

They are on final sale so if you want one, and 10 is the largest they sell, call them up fast. Don't bother if you are in the twin cities though, I just got the last pair of 10's. :wave:

They do have a few 9's at the maplewood mall, they were a bit tighter around the toes or i'd have gotten those.

http://imgur.com/fVM23.jpg

Thanks for the compliments, guys. Unfortunately I tried tuck my pants inside but there's no room to fit them in. Not even with a pair of thighs. A real petty because those boots claim to be on the outside.

• 2 weeks later...

My new boots from ALDO (The model name is "Bullivant") I think I'm crazy buying boots in the middle of summer but I could not resist to try them on after seeing them on display. They are real leather with a short zipper at the ankle. Heel is 4" high no platform. Now I am ready for next fall ... :wave:

post-14338-133522919132_thumb.jpg

My new boots from Aldo.

I think I'm crazy buying boots in the middle of summer but I

could not resist to try them on after seeing them on display.

They are real leather with a short zipper at the ankle.

Heel is 4" high no platform. Now I am ready for next fall ... :wave:

Very Nice Boots, from Aldo I assume.

Enjoy, and it is never a bad time of year to buy Boots! :)

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

My new boots from ALDO (The model name is "Bullivant")

I think I'm crazy buying boots in the middle of summer but I

could not resist to try them on after seeing them on display.

They are real leather with a short zipper at the ankle.

Heel is 4" high no platform. Now I am ready for next fall ... :wave:

Very nice choice. I still a need good pair of black boots myself.

Very Nice Boots, from Aldo I assume.

Enjoy, and it is never a bad time of year to buy Boots! :)

Yes they are from ALDO. The model name is "Bullivant".

Already enjoying them for a few hours now...:wave:

Very nice choice. I still a need good pair of black boots myself.

Maybe you should go to the neareast ALDO store and try them.

They are very good quality (They look even better in real life)

The arch angle is perfect and you really feel the heel height.

Thinking about it, maybe you should not go to the store after all...:clap:

danielp6406 -

Now where did I read something like," Here is my last boot purchase until next fall", oh yead it was in http://www.hhplace.org/guys/15856-who_has_bought_some_new_boots-13.html#post235266'> an earlier post. If I recall I didn’t believe it then either.

Nice boots, but why wait for fall to wear them?

I find mid-summer is a great time to buy boots. There are still some around from last winter at discount prices, and the new styles for next summer are just starting to appear in the on-line shops, so that all sizes are currently available. You just have to find a nice cool place to wear them!

Yes they are from ALDO. The model name is "Bullivant".

Already enjoying them for a few hours now...:wave:

Maybe you should go to the neareast ALDO store and try them.

They are very good quality (They look even better in real life)

The arch angle is perfect and you really feel the heel height.

Thinking about it, maybe you should not go to the store after all...:)

The problem is that most boots are expensive in my mind. I know you are paying for quality but most boots cost about triple what I am willing to spend on a pair of heels. If I could find some good boots for under $60(fat chance) I would buy them. And I would be a happy camper...lol

Thank you all for the positive comments about my boots !

Now where did I read something like," Here is my last boot purchase until next fall",

oh yead it was in an earlier post. If I recall I didn’t believe it then either.

Nice boots, but why wait for fall to wear them?

You are absolutely right (and you have a good memory too !)

Looks like I was "weak" or they were so nice (or maybe both :wave:)

Temperature is quite warm (to my taste) to wear them outside

But I was more than happy to wear them inside for a few hours...

I find mid-summer is a great time to buy boots. There are still some around from last winter at discount prices, and the new styles for next summer are just starting to appear in the on-line shops, so that all sizes are currently available. You just have to find a nice cool place to wear them!

They are a new model for the next fall so the were not at discount.

So I paid full price...:clap: (Yeah maybe i'm a little bit crazy about boots...:))

Will enjoy them in the house for now. (Thanks to air conditionning...)

The problem is that most boots are expensive in my mind. I know you are paying for quality but most boots cost about triple what I am willing to spend on a pair of heels. If I could find some good boots for under $60(fat chance) I would buy them. And I would be a happy camper...lol

I agree with you: Good quality boots are more expensive.

But If I wait for the spring sale, they may not be available in my size (11) anymore...

I envy those who wear size 10 or less !

Caught a nicely timed sale at Newlook, £60 down to £30 in black and £7 yes seven in white. Well I wanted a white pair of boots so...... Better still no post and packing on the delivery, What is more to the point I had not seen these in the stores at all. Very soft leather uppers in the ankle area with a more normal weight in the toe/heel area so good support is not compromised.

post-14144-133522920495_thumb.jpg

post-14144-133522920496_thumb.jpg

post-14144-133522920496_thumb.jpg

Nice boots. They look great with the white pants ! A good price too. I like the heel height and shape. Now I bet you want to go back to the store to get the same in black ? (I got a similar pair in black with black heels which are very comfortable)