Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

8 hours ago, bootsmike said:

After 2 decades of beeing without high heels, I finally re-entered the world of high heels recently. I found some really beautiful tall boots with high heels in real leather that I simply could not resist: the Vesta-10 crotch boots made by Sanctum. Coincidentally, these boots are sold by Shoebidoo and this company is located in the next city, about 25 kilometers from where I live. They offer a fitting service, where it is possible to try a pair of shoes/boots and exchange for another size if necessary.

So ordered a pair in my size (they offer large sizes too!) and made an appointment to try them on. They fitted like a glove!

These pictures are from the website:

sanctum-high-italian-crotch-boots-vesta-with-10cm.thumb.jpg.c498b458f0a8fd1a6ff984d136c88ab4.jpg237814546_sanctum-high-italian-crotch-boots-vesta-with-10cm(1).thumb.jpg.3c1d1b600cf310b756809214a0d88b6a.jpg

The heels for my size are 11.5 cm high (4.5"). There is an inside partial zipper and the boots are very nicely lined with smooth leather that makes it very easy to put them on. Nice touch is that the top part is lined with red leather, so when you look at the back, you can see this nice red color in the slit at the top back of the boot shafts.

As soon as possible, I will share some photos of my own pair. But unfortunately, I had to return them temporarily. When I tried them on at home, I discovered a flaw in the left boot that I did not notice during the fitting. The lining of this boot had too much material that caused an ugly crease in the lining that was also visible through the outside material. After I contacted them, Shoebidoo took the boots back and sent them to the factory to solve the problem. It took alomost 6 weeks, but I finally received a message that my boots are expected to return this week.

So frustrating!  But, at least they are taking care of the issue and the boots are almost ready.  This is my favorite style as well, I'm so envious

• Like 1

On 3/27/2023 at 8:56 PM, pebblesf said:

So frustrating!  But, at least they are taking care of the issue and the boots are almost ready.  This is my favorite style as well, I'm so envious

Well, I think the guys from Shoebidoo are doing the best they can. But unfortunately the only thing that the factory in Italy has returned to us up till now is a whole lot of BS. Originally, they told that I would have my boots back in 2-3 weeks. It has been more than 7 weeks now! They have made 3 commitments on sending the boots back, but they didn't fulfill any of them.

So I'm really anxcious if I am going to see my boots back any time...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, spikesmike said:

Don,Don,Don,Don,Don. Why would you be envious of anyone when I have a pair of boots like this for you to try on and wear? MikeDSCF5256.thumb.JPG.f6d4273582385b56d570a5e4d2b1a872.JPG

Looking forward to trying them soon Mike!  Just hoping I can handle them as competently as you do!

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a pair of boots that you never thought you'd see me in, but here I am. They are Unisa brand, model name unknown, and they have right at a 4 inch heel. Believe it or don't, I didn't measure any other dimensions, so I couldn't tell you what they are. They are substantial block heels, obviously. The uppers are made of a faux suede material, and do not have any stiffness to them above the part that actually goes around the foot. In other words, they fold up easily.

I have been reluctant in the past to even try higher than above the knee because my legs are so short that I don't need any more help dividing them up visually. That, and the very physical fact that what is a thigh boot for normal people is crotch high for me. I am pretty sure that the instant pair were intended to be over-the-knee, but on me they are thigh-ish. Not only that, they actually fit in every dimension, unless I were going for a stretch-tite look.

It was a cold and blustery day on their maiden voyage, and I was glad to have the extra layer. I have no idea what they would be like in warmer weather, and I doubt I'll ever find out. More images are presented on my Melrose Plant thread in the Guys section.

Thighboots1.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had a great week away recently, far off lands where you can let your hair down in a manner of speaking. Enjoyed wearing my Steve Madden ankle boots for the week (recent purchase, should share photos) but now feeling on top of the world. With that my excited trigger happy fingers just went and bought a new pair of long boots. I won't post stock pictures, i'll wait till they arrive and post real photos.

I'll be checking my email every five minutes now till they arrive.

DefiniteHalfEwe-size_restricted.gif

• Like 2

On 5/2/2023 at 3:19 AM, bootsmike said:

Yess!! I got them back!! And they are really gorgeous!

Here's a picture of me wearing these beauties...

Vesta10_01.png

Those boots are amazing, fit perfectly, look great over the jeans, I'm so envious.  How are they to walk in?

4 hours ago, ohnoberty said:

These are my recently acquired Steve Madden boots, don't know the model. Picked them up on the internet for a steal. Meant to post pics previlously but have been very busy.

Still struggle with the 500Kb file size limit, always catches me out.

20230519_084505.jpg

20230519_084945.jpg

Beautiful outfit indeed

11 hours ago, ohnoberty said:

These are my recently acquired Steve Madden boots, don't know the model. Picked them up on the internet for a steal. Meant to post pics previlously but have been very busy.

Still struggle with the 500Kb file size limit, always catches me out.

20230519_084505.jpg

20230519_084945.jpg

6 hours ago, Shyheels said:

It’s the kind of look that will go a long way to normalise the idea of men in heels 

Took the words out of my mouth.

A simple jeans and heels look, simple yet sophisticated look. Heels elevate any outfit, in class and in a literal way as well.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jkrenzer said:

Excellent boots. I like over the top. I'm so into being in their face but age kinda does that to us.

For sure, aged out of "being in their face" too many years ago...  Oh well

1 minute ago, pebblesf said:

For sure, aged out of "being in their face" too many years ago...  Oh well

??? No you haven't. You have no issues flaunting it except with your partner. 

• Like 1